Love a mod. Hate a mod. Whac-a-mod?

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Love a mod. Hate a mod. Whac-a-mod?

Postby Night Strike on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Kotaro and sailorseal, let's stop the thread-jacking with your bickering. I'd recommend putting each other on your Foe Lists.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby nagerous on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Maybe a ban should just be put on Kotaro.. he seems to be the cause of most disputes on this website, and is generally a disruptive influence.
Lieutenant nagerous

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby Kotaro on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Really? I break all the rules?

Hey, what was with that Live Chat last night? You know, the part where you used my last name in public, mentioned where I lived, etc? You know, the openly handing out my personal information that you took from facebook to bait me into flaming?
Highest Rank = 2048Image
Kotaro Fuma, The Terror of Death
Private Kotaro

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby The Fuzzy Pengui on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Seriously...NS says for people not to bicker and the next two posts include baiting? Really?

Come on....I know some people hate us, but it's been a great weekend...don't make it end on a sour note :)

Take anything other than whac-a-mod stuff to the appropriate forums.
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Corporal 1st Class The Fuzzy Pengui

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Postby Kotaro on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:55 pm

The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Seriously...NS says for people not to bicker and the next two posts include baiting? Really?

Come on....I know some people hate us, but it's been a great weekend...don't make it end on a sour note :)

Take anything other than whac-a-mod stuff to the appropriate forums.

Give me a rematch and I'll be good for 2 weeks. I swear on my life. Whatever settings, same map.
Highest Rank = 2048Image
Kotaro Fuma, The Terror of Death
Private Kotaro

Medals: 41
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby Night Strike on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:03 am

And the Whac-a-Mod February 2009 competition has officially come to a close.

Games that are still recruiting or in progress will be allowed to finish, but new games will not be starting (except of at least 1 that has been promised privately for tomorrow).

Thank you to all the TeamCC and community members for your enthusiastic participation; this weekend was quite entertaining. And a special thanks to The Fuzzy Pengui for heading it all up.

Final results will be available in the coming days.

This Announcement thread will be locked, but the General Discussion thread will remain open for (friendly) commentary.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 77
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives