Vote DAILY for CC on Oz-games200.com

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Vote DAILY for CC on Oz-games200.com

Postby mgconstruction on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Hoagy wrote:
Silent Killer wrote:Voted, but seen some very disturbing posts on there, from possibly ex=users of this game who may have "felt a little hard done by."
:mrgreen:

Anyways, this post I found a little OTT...

ID:21636 :: Posted By: Norse :: On 13 Jul 4:03:53 pm

The game is slow and boring - the dice are unrealistic and false, the owner of the site is a cunt - he openly admits to selling user information to third parties, and as a result I am constantly bombarded with penis enlargment adverts and cannabis seed providers. DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDEN JOIN! It is a vile community whome are actively seeking liaisons with minors. The moderators on this site have assorted criminal records, ranging from molestation to internet fraud.. They have been known to use your credit card details, and in one instance stole a member's identity.

Stay well away if you treasure your private information.

You might wanna contact the other sites admin and have this removed.. if possible!!

I haven't had any adverts yet from from cannabis seed providers. How do I get them? :lol:

Then youd have to change you name to "Hoagie" LOL
Sergeant 1st Class mgconstruction

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (22)

Postby AndreiM on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm

voted
Sergeant AndreiM

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Strife on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 am

AndreiM wrote:voted

Good, now continue to vote at least once a day.
FREE MUSTARD!FREE MUSTARD!
Corporal Strife

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Beko the Great on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 am

I don't believe we can make the 1st, Omerta seems too far away, but second is very possible. Though if we don't win, it's always nice to have our publicity to other gamers. So far 1054 member joined since we're on the votation ;)
Major Beko the Great

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby wercool on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:15 am

Minister Masket wrote:CC is now at #4 with 4619 votes.

However, Omerta has a staggering lead 11225 votes, although we are only about 300 votes shy of third place.
we've moved up to only abuot one hundred out of third
The king reigns... and his son.
Jesus is the prince!!!

i never have and probably never will use a plug in/ add-on.
Cadet wercool

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Re: Vote for CC on Oz-games200.com

Postby Rocketry on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 pm

lanyards wrote:Done.

Undone. I just voted Omerta.

Just kidding.

Rocket.
Lieutenant Rocketry

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3)

Postby poptartpsycho18 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 am

Read the comments about the site[CC]! A lot of negative talk going on there.
Major poptartpsycho18

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (13)

Postby poptartpsycho18 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 am

I also found this gem of a comment :lol: :

ID:21682 :: Posted By: Snorri :: On 14 Jul 9:40:44 pm

Hello boys!

I am a homosexual networker who has found conquerclub to be the genuine article in gay-relationshops... the only reason I have stayed on this site is for the casual gay sex me and the large homo-communtiy have enjoyed for the past several years. Its a gay and proud website!

Join this site if you want gay sex and relationships!

See you boys.

Snorri
Major poptartpsycho18

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (13)

Postby william18 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 am

Why is Omerta so high up, I hear it's almost as fun as Word.
Sergeant 1st Class william18

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Kotaro on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:14 am

Omerta is a text-based massive multiplayer RPG game, based on the stories about the legendary don Barafranca..

Sounds fucking terrible, tbh. Their forums suck, so i don't see how people know to even vote for it. However, with 3 1/2 million registered players, it'd be pretty easy to get them to win.
Highest Rank = 2048Image
Kotaro Fuma, The Terror of Death
Private Kotaro

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby brian fletcher on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am

little over 400 votes away from 2nd place.
another unhappy ex cc player who`s been posting.....

ID:21708 :: Posted By: FredsaCunt :: On 15 Jul 4:14:39 pm

Look at the other reviews.
Yes, the games area addictive and can be fun, but tends to be ruined by cheats, players with multiple-accounts and aggressively mouthed a**eholes who don't like losing.
A certain Austrian megalomaniac (remember the last one?) was banned from the site for swearing consistently. I don't like him. He's a twat. But I am inclined to agree with everyone who says he was banned unfairly when others are getting away with far worse.
The forums are moderated by idiots who don't understand common manners and courtesy, never mind plain English.
Oh, and the No1 player on the site is a nonce and has openly admitted to 'frustrating little girls' (or something like that.
The worst of these people feel safe and secure behind a computer screen, thinking that they can get away with saying what they please. If they had the balls to do the same thing in a face-to-face situation, they'd be in wheelchairs by now, or wearing concrete boots at the bottom of the River Hudson.
If you like playing strategy games whilst occassionally getting slagged off for making a strategic error/suiciding/winning/having an opinion, then this is the site for you.
Thank you for your attention.
Captain brian fletcher
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)
Training Achievement (4)

Postby laddida on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:46 am

dont think we will reach number one omerta is recieving like 3,000 votes a day lol
General laddida

Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (7)

Postby xMBKx on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Second......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Longstanding Xi-Member

Playing Risk II on: http://eWarZone.com/

http://www.WorldAtRisk.eu/

"...Niet geschoten, is altijd mis..."
Major xMBKx

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby reelkmcn on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:23 pm

WE ARE #2!!!! EVERYONE PUSH HARD TO GET TO #1 8-)
Sergeant 1st Class reelkmcn

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby ganguscalm on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 pm

I vote daily ! 8-)
" I didn't do it , nobody saw me , you can't prove anything " !!

Friends of Elvis , Good clean fun , Check us out in User Groups !
SoC graduate and proud of it !!
Sergeant ganguscalm

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Training Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives