Conquer Club

Boss Boss: Midgard

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Boss Boss: Midgard [Round 1]

Postby Read_the_Meter on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:49 am

I got to say, its a great way to get mad points, but are you allowed to fill so many slots yourself.
Highest rank of Sergeant, highest points of 1320.
Private Read_the_Meter

Postby Dibbun on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Read_the_Meter wrote:I got to say, its a great way to get mad points, but are you allowed to fill so many slots yourself.

I am not eligible to win the tournament ;)
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Dibbun on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 am

Due to me being unavailable this weekend, Round 2 will begin on Monday or Tuesday. All participants have been sent a PM concerning this.

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Re: Boss Boss: Midgard [Round 2 pending]

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:42 pm

So hypothectically if everyone LOST this round, what would happen? (I understand this is impossible because there is a part of the bracket where you are not playing, but i was intrigued as what would happen)
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Re: Boss Boss: Midgard [Round 2 pending]

Postby Dibbun on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:34 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:So hypothectically if everyone LOST this round, what would happen? (I understand this is impossible because there is a part of the bracket where you are not playing, but i was intrigued as what would happen)

If everyone lost in the first round, it would become a standard tournament.

In Boss Boss: Luxembourg, I made the finals, where I faced Krissan. He won, and therefore won the tournament. If he had lost, per the rules he would have faced the second place entrant(s) which in that case happened to be jcarter1, who was the only entrant to make the Semi-Finals.

If there are an odd number of entrants, all those who reached the latest stage would receive a bye, and those who reached the stage immediately prior would compete against each other to advance to the next round.

So, if 4 people made the Quarterfinals and all lost to me, they would have to face those in the 2nd Round in order to advance, unless there were an odd number.

If some weird situation comes up where this explanation doesn't apply, I can always just replay everyone in a game for that round. I'm all about keeping it fair :)

Edit: Also, I play in every Round 1 game. In Boss Boss: Luxembourg, where I had 5 enhanced alternates, if that alternate defeated me in a Round 1-A game, they were randomly placed in one of my Round 2 spots. I could not render a replacement on a Challonge bracket, so it appeared that they had played in a regular Round 1 game, when they in fact had not (I did try to differentiate them with two asterisks before their name, e.g. **Dibbun)

Lieutenant Dibbun

Re: Boss Boss: Midgard

Postby benga on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Sergeant benga

Postby Krissan on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Ready for the next game.

Just checking to see that I got this correctly: I lead 1-0 (best of 3) in the semifinals? If I win semis, I play Boss2 (benga) in the finals (best of 3). If I win that, I take the trophy. If I lose that, I face lethal for the title? Is that correct? Also, would the match against lethal be best of 3?
Captain Krissan

Postby benga on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Krissan wrote:Ready for the next game.

Just checking to see that I got this correctly: I lead 1-0 (best of 3) in the semifinals? If I win semis, I play Boss2 (benga) in the finals (best of 3). If I win that, I take the trophy. If I lose that, I face lethal for the title? Is that correct? Also, would the match against lethal be best of 3?

either kick mine or lethals ass and that's is

only 1 game per round
Sergeant benga

Postby benga on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Winner Krissan after wooping my ass 3 times in a row!!!

Congratulations!!!
Sergeant benga

Previous

Return to Completed 2012