Anyone with one slot available at all times can sign up!
Do you have a knack for swaying people to your side? Do you know how to pull people from sitting on the fence over to your side? Are you skillful in manuevering your way around stubborn people who refuse to take sides? Well then, this tournament is for you!
Welcome to the seventh in a series of tournaments called Nothing But Neutral Ground!
In many maps we have on CC, the neutral territories play an integral role in the gameplay of the map. In these maps, the neutral territories usually take up more than half of the territories, and in some cases, even close to all of them! This series of tournaments celebrates the key role of these neutral troops and territories, and tests how well you are able to sway these neutral territories to serve your purpose, or neglect them if they are of no use to you.
As stated in the title, the map you will be playing for this tournament is City Mogul. Other maps that will be used in future tournaments are listed below.
The tournament will follow a 1v1 single elimination structure. The top 8 players by CC points will be seeded, and the rest of the players will be randomly assigned into the bracket using random.org. This entire tournament will take place over 4 rounds, till the last player standing is crowned the winner for having swayed the neutrals to their side!
The game settings for all games will be as follows:
Map: City Mogul
Spoils: Flat Rate
General Achievement Medal
There will be a General Achievement Medal up for grabs for the entire tournament franchise.
To win the General Achievement Medal, you'll have to accumulate the most Manipulative Power points throughout the entire tournament franchise. This is how you can get Manipulative Power points:-
1. Winning a normal Nothing But Neutral Ground tournament gives 1 Manipulative Power point per tournament won.
2. At the end of all the individual tournaments, a final large scale tournament will be held, having 64 to 128 players.
- Spots in the top 64 will be reserved for all previous winners.
- Top 4 players will earn 2* Manipulative Power points each.
- Eventual winner will earn an additional 2* Manipulative Power points.
- More details of the tournament will come out when it actually is run.
(*Note: Points value may change, depending on the spread of points from the individual tournaments.)
So what are you waiting for! Stop standing on neutral ground, and choose to sign up now!
Past Tournament Winners
I. Nothing But Neutral Ground: Feudal War - b00060
II. Nothing But Neutral Ground: Arms Race! - Gifton
III. Nothing But Neutral Ground: New World - Gifton
IV. Nothing But Neutral Ground: Route 66 - perchorin
V. Nothing But Neutral Ground: WWII Poland - Krissan
VI. Nothing But Neutral Ground: Battle For Iraq! - b00060
VII. Nothing But Neutral Ground: Feudal Epic - Streaker
VIII. Nothing But Neutral Ground: Jamaica
IX. Nothing But Neutral Ground: Age Of Realms 1 - stokiepaul
X. Nothing But Neutral Ground: City Mogul
XI. Nothing But Neutral Ground: Dawn of Ages
1. I reserve the right to change aspects of the game if anything needs changing, to ensure fairness to all players or for the benefit of the tournament.
2. If you wish to withdraw from the tournament at any time, please inform me via personal message or post on this thread.
3. Ignore list is ignored in my tournament. If there's anybody that's in your ignore list then you have to remove him/her while playing in my tournament.
4. Alliances are not allowed.
5. If you do not join the game within 48 hours, you will be replaced.
6. If you are know you are not going to be around for a duration of time, please inform me. If the period of time is short enough, I will delay all of your games.
7. Reserves will only be used for Round 1. In Rounds 2 onwards, the player that was defeated by the player who dropped out will be used as the replacement.
8. For any questions, problems etc. you may voice it out in this thread or you can PM me.