Conquer Club

Blitz MASTERS Annual Trips Tourney I [Winners: 1st Post]

Tournaments completed in 2008.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Blitz MASTERS [Trips Season I]

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:56 am

ok, im game. ill either play them out and win for my team,that is my 1st choice, or i can give velvet my password and he can win for the team he should have been on,and then this tourney would count as official. i will benefit the wins and points, but the actual win for the glory would have to be posted as a win on velvets records. although i am totally cool with playing FAIRLY and collecting my win for this non-existent tournament. that depends on whatever our true leader,( thats you blitz ) , decides. im game for whatever he decides and i am happy to play with these great NEW team mates of mine. although they not want me ...:( ....and do what we are all here to do .....play and win and make new friends.......you may see me as sarcastic, but im here to have fun and make a good time of all of this mess. and i am sorry , but i am willing to do whatever is needed, i think thats how i got into this in the 1st place...lol
Lieutenant Mageplunka69

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:06 pm

if all is ok with velvecarrots playing on your account for these games only, then fine, pm him and see, but again, these games do not count and i need to remake 9 more next week that will count. unless all involved want these 9 to count, buts sounds like they dont
General Blitzaholic

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:if all is ok with velvecarrots playing on your account for these games only, then fine, pm him and see, but again, these games do not count and i need to remake 9 more next week that will count. unless all involved want these 9 to count, buts sounds like they dont
well if they dont count, then id rather play them
Lieutenant Mageplunka69

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:if all is ok with velvecarrots playing on your account for these games only, then fine, pm him and see, but again, these games do not count and i need to remake 9 more next week that will count. unless all involved want these 9 to count, buts sounds like they dont
I dont mind if these 9 dont count and you set up another 9 with the correct players. that doesnt bother me. But im not deadbeating or throwing the games in any nature of the original 9. I will play all 18 games to the best of my ability and I dont care who there are against. now that I think about it, I dont think I ever played with Prowler on my team so it will be a new adventure for us as well. I just cant believe that this whole ordeal is over points. Jesus, I will give everyone all my points for all I care.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby dcc1220 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:05 pm

TheProwler, dupa and I had never played as a triples team before this tourney and we made the final.

In fact, we didn't even choose each other, Blitz recruited the team for the tournament to fill a spot. Thanks Blitz.
Major dcc1220

Postby dcc1220 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:22 pm

I don't wish to make any foes, but I will not deadbeat and I will not suicide. If the points truly don't matter and some wish to not play the games, they may miss their turns or kill their teammates. I will not choose to do that.

I think all the apologies that can be given out have, and I don't wish to make enemies, but I choose to play the games. :|
Major dcc1220

Postby Seulessliathan on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:40 am

dcc1220 wrote:I have no wish to deadbeat games. Sorry, I don't see that as an option.

yes, no problem about that

dcc1220 wrote: We all play plenty of triples games, these are just nine extra.

incorrect, i have 2 other triples atm, 9 other games in total.

TheProwler wrote:You don't want to play an extra 9 games? Really? You know what I see? A person complaining and making a big deal out of an

honest mistake.

i just tried to make a suggestion, nothing else.

dcc1220 wrote:I don't wish to make any foes, but I will not deadbeat and I will not suicide. If the points truly don't matter and some wish to not play the games, they may miss their turns or kill their teammates. I will not choose to do that.

I think all the apologies that can be given out have, and I don't wish to make enemies, but I choose to play the games. :|

totally understandable, and i´m not interested to make enemies here. No hard feelings against anybody, i told you that i would prefer not to play these games, you say want to to play them anyway, so we play. I respect all of you, just tried to make a time saving suggestion, but i know that most players perfer to play all games out. No problem about that.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby dcc1220 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:23 pm

A big thank you to everyone for how everything has been handled. I know this has caused Blitz probably the most inconvenience. Thank you for organizing the tournament.
Major dcc1220

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:13 pm

dcc1220 wrote:A big thank you to everyone for how everything has been handled. I know this has caused Blitz probably the most inconvenience. Thank you for organizing the tournament.

you are welcome

it is very frustrating and I do respect all of you, just unfortunate

play the 9 games out and let me know how it goes

I got a report from seul he will not be playing another 9 and forfeits, so winners of the tourney will be dupa, dcc1220, the prowler, but will not end or finalize this til all 9 games are done.
General Blitzaholic

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:15 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
dcc1220 wrote:A big thank you to everyone for how everything has been handled. I know this has caused Blitz probably the most inconvenience. Thank you for organizing the tournament.

you are welcome

it is very frustrating and I do respect all of you, just unfortunate

play the 9 games out and let me know how it goes

I got a report from seul he will not be playing another 9 and forfeits, so winners of the tourney will be dupa, dcc1220, the prowler, but will not end or finalize this til all 9 games are done.
thats ashame it ends on that note. rediculous, but what are you to do ?
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Nephilim on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:33 pm

excuse me while i inject some rationality into this thread:

JR, dcc, prowler: you can't be fucking serious. YOU PUT A PLAYER OF YOUR CHOICE ONTO THE OTHER TEAM. now you repeat ad nauseum that you don't know what the big deal is.......

your team made a serious f*ck up. do the right thing. it is SERIOUSLY UNSPORTING to take the stance that you have taken. it's not just that seul and scott have never played with him, it's that YOU SELECTED HIM TO JOIN THEIR TEAM. and when you ignore this fact and only mention, "oh we never teamed with each other before, and we all play with new partners all the time, and all teammates were new at some point, etc," it really just shows how full of bullshit you are. oh and don't think no one has noticed that he played like shit the first turn......

this is all an egregious offense against the spirit of competition and if JR et al won't do the right thing (and who would really expect it from such a group of ignorant cunts?), then lack has got to delete these games for the "sanctity" of the site
Liberté, egalité, cash moné

Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Captain Nephilim

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Nephilim wrote:excuse me while i inject some rationality into this thread:

JR, dcc, prowler: you can't be fucking serious. YOU PUT A PLAYER OF YOUR CHOICE ONTO THE OTHER TEAM. now you repeat ad nauseum that you don't know what the big deal is.......

your team made a serious f*ck up. do the right thing. it is SERIOUSLY UNSPORTING to take the stance that you have taken. it's not just that seul and scott have never played with him, it's that YOU SELECTED HIM TO JOIN THEIR TEAM. and when you ignore this fact and only mention, "oh we never teamed with each other before, and we all play with new partners all the time, and all teammates were new at some point, etc," it really just shows how full of bullshit you are. oh and don't think no one has noticed that he played like shit the first turn......

this is all an egregious offense against the spirit of competition and if JR et al won't do the right thing (and who would really expect it from such a group of ignorant cunts?), then lack has got to delete these games for the "sanctity" of the site

I did not give him the password or ask him to join. I never even talked to guy so next time pull the thumb before you point the finger. I have no problem with not counting these games that were joined incorrectly but im not deadbeating 9 games.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Nephilim on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:48 am

no one's asking you to deadbeat, tool. and here's the rub: it doesn't matter if you asked rbel to get in. it doesn't matter if prowler, dcc, dupa, or anyone else was up to some foul play by inserting rbel into the mess. what matters is that your side fucked up the games. it was your mistake. you should make it right. forcing them to play with an obviously compromised position is a very dishonorable thing to do.

either you're too stupid to understand all that, or you're pretending to be that stupid. and either way you're hiding behind the false rhetoric of refusing to deadbeat, as if that portion of your reputation is at stake.......
Liberté, egalité, cash moné

Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Captain Nephilim

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:47 pm

ok, sounds like all agree on playing another 9 games and these ones wont count

but both teams are divided on on the split games for the accident 9 games all joined

the original team is dupa, dcc1220, and theprowler

vs

suelessliathan, velvecarrots and benjikatisdead

I thought about this long and hard and this is what i decided, where it was a mistake, it did cause a lot of disharmony so I am going to penalize team 1 one game although many suggested i should just disqualify you all, i did not think that was fair where dupa was not even here, so I will remake 8 games as seuls team would be up 1 game to nothing. Meaning out of the 8 games I make, theprowler, dcc1220 and dupa would need to win 5 of the 8 to be champions, if not, then seulessliathan, benjikat is dead and velvecarrots will be the champions, this is as dfiar as I could do it and rbelgrod should have watched the team he was joining when theprowler invited him, for not doing so this will cost you 1 game and seuls team is up 1-0 with 8 new ones to play, however, if seulessliathan's team does not play or if he does not play in the final 8 games I make then the champions will be dupa, theprowler and dcc1220.

this is final :twisted:

sorry for all the inconvenience everyone, but this is as fair as i could be.
General Blitzaholic

Postby dcc1220 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:58 pm

Wow, I guess I should have been checking this thread more.

Where is all the hate coming from? Is Neph even part of this tournament? Why do we need to read such foul messages from someone who isn't even effected by this mistake? What has occurred to evoke such wraith that we are being called such vile words? :(

I would like to thank Blitz again for hosting the tournament. I do not host tourneys and have no idea how much time it involves. I would also like to thank Velve who seems to be the one person on the other team willing to communicate upfront and honestly about this. I thought all was fine and we were playing the games that got messed up. I didn't realize so much more was happening. No one said it was a problem after both JR and I wished to play them. That or I completely misunderstand the PMs I received from Seul I think it was. The fact that the rest of the team seems to be going behind the scenes to DQ us is disappointing. If you believe we should be DQ'ed then post it, don't simply try to convince your clanmate(???) that we should be DQ through PMs. (This is my assumption since Blitz mentioned receiving numerous thoughts that we deserve beging DQ'ed.)

I am willing to play the games however works best for all. It's Blitz's tourney so the buck stops that as far as I am concerned. If we should be DQ'ed for the mistake that occurred so be it. If we are penalized a game, okay. If we need to wait until after holidays to play the games, that's fine.

I have enough stress in my life without this adding to it. I come here to play a game and relax. Sorry for typing so much but Neph's posts in particular are a bit upsetting.
Major dcc1220

Postby dcc1220 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:24 pm

Remember that benjikat is dead is no longer active on CC. He will need to be replaced. I believe dupa may be back playing games again. I will try to find out.
Major dcc1220

Postby dcc1220 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:57 pm

dupa is back and will play. Please make sure he is included is any future pms. Thank you to JR for helping us out during this time.
Major dcc1220

Postby Seulessliathan on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:10 am

dcc1220 wrote: The fact that the rest of the team seems to be going behind the scenes to DQ us is disappointing. If you believe we should be DQ'ed then post it, don't simply try to convince your clanmate(???) that we should be DQ through PMs.

now i´m really done ....

i try to make suggestions, people decline and so i play these games although i didn´t want to do it. I even offered Velve to be on his team again although i have mentioned at once that i am not interested in playing 18 games. I try to communicate with people to find a good solution, team 1 declines, ok. So i do all what you want by playing these games, and now you tell me that we go behind the scences to DQ you? That´s really ridiculous.

dcc1220 wrote:Where is all the hate coming from?

You make accusations like that (behind the scence talking about DQ etc) and ask this question? If you are really serious about this, welcome to my foe list

Velve is your clanmate and perhaps you trust him, so please ask him if i did:

a) talk with him about nasty tricks to DQ your team

or

b) told him that i don´t care about this tourney and would prefer to be out, forfeit, never in or something like that

Looks like this tourney victory is really important for you, so i don´t want to stand in your way and will forfeit if you prefer, i will be away for x-mas anyway and i don´t want to ask anybody for sitting, people want to spend time with their families, so i won´t push anybody to take care for my games.

dcc1220 wrote:If you believe we should be DQ'ed then post it, don't simply try to convince your clanmate(???) that we should be DQ through PMs.

I did never pm anybody talking about DQ and i´m pretty sure that it´s the same for ben, Velve and Scott. I offered to forfeit myself via pm. Well, perhaps that´s the same for you. And Neph isn´t anybodys clanmate, he is in THOTA, our team is LOW (benji and Velve) and Monkis (our sub Scott and me).

sorry @everybody else, but i´m tired to get shit for each suggestion i make. I just wanted to play a normal tourney and not too many games. If it helps to keep peace, forfeit my team Blitz, perhaps you are the only person who knows that i´m not going to get this tourney victory for all cost and instead would prefer to undo all this stuff ....
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Seulessliathan on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:41 am

declaration:

1) i didn´t pm anybody about DQ team 1

2) i don´t care about the tourney win and already offered to forfeit (ask Blitz and Velve if you don´t believe me, or check Blitz Quad Tourney where i did that because my teammate jiminski stopped to play)

3) i will ONLY play if Velve asks me to do so, i told him that i would prefer to forfeit but i will play if he really wants to finish this tourney and doesn´t have a sub for me or really wants to finish it with at least one team mate he started together with. If Velve agrees to forfeit or subs me, i´m out of this tourney.

4) i have no problem with any player of team 1 or with rbelgrod or Blitz or anybody else who posted here and up to now and i don´t foe anybody of you. I still believe this can be finished in a good way.

5) rbelgrod pm´d me and asked me if i can add him in MSN, and i already told him that i believe him that it was just a mistake and nothing on purpose

6) i believe nothing wrong happened on purpose, although rbelgrod didn´t fort in some games first turn, but people make mistakes, and i trust him when he said it happened by mistake.

7) i have no idea why several posts are full of accusations, all i tried was to find a way how i can play this final without playing 18 games. No solution was found ... ok .... i didn´t try to do anything different here.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Scott-Land on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:43 am

dcc1220 wrote: The fact that the rest of the team seems to be going behind the scenes to DQ us is disappointing. If you believe we should be DQ'ed then post it, don't simply try to convince your clanmate(???) that we should be DQ through PMs.

I'm interested to see where you got your facts from DCC. Would you please clarify because it sounds of complete bullshit!
Major Scott-Land

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:11 pm

what does DQ mean?

and is this debacle over yet? :?
General Blitzaholic

Postby dcc1220 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:it did cause a lot of disharmony so I am going to penalize team 1 one game although many suggested i should just disqualify you all

Blitz wrote that many suggested that he disqualify us. It does not say who. Velve wrote me that that both Scott and Suel were still very upset about the entire thing two days ago. I thought the whole thing was done, we were playing games that didn't count and all was good. Then I read this. What am I missing?
Major dcc1220

Postby dcc1220 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

Scott-Land wrote:

I'm interested to see where you got your facts from DCC. Would you please clarify because it sounds of complete bullshit!

Why the swearing?

I would think that most of us have played enough games with each other that there would be some goodwill built up or shared. I just don't understand the personal attacks.

You are all great players. Can we just play?
Major dcc1220

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:48 pm

dcc1220 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:it did cause a lot of disharmony so I am going to penalize team 1 one game although many suggested i should just disqualify you all

Blitz wrote that many suggested that he disqualify us. It does not say who. Velve wrote me that that both Scott and Suel were still very upset about the entire thing two days ago. I thought the whole thing was done, we were playing games that didn't count and all was good. Then I read this. What am I missing?

this was mentioned in another thread and some other tournament organizers suggested it as well as me getting pm's that team 1 should be disqualified and I thought that was unfair, although they all have more experience than me in tourneys, so I compromised and just penalized 1 game, so I will make 8 new games with seuls team up 1 to 0. I did not think it was right to punish team one all 9 games, but 1 game was fair in my opinion, not 9, and all the tournament organizers i discussed with said i had final say, so that was my decision.

The 2 teams in the finals did NOT suggest any penalty whatsoever, just so all are clear.
General Blitzaholic

Postby dcc1220 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:50 pm

I see. Thank you. I apologize for the accusation. I most definitely misinterpreted what I read.
Major dcc1220

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2008