yes
General Blitzaholic

Re: Blitz MASTERS [Trips Season I]

Postby Seulessliathan on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:57 pm

ok, i joined and will pm Scott game numbers and PW
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Seulessliathan on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:02 pm

looks like we have to delete the games, team 1 found 2 players for sub and one of them joined before Velve (who was on my team from the begining) had a chance to join. We will have to set the finals up again and someone will have to ask a mod to delete this games.

Scott mentioned that it´s possible that mods won´t delete this games ....

well .... i will play these final games with Velve who is my teammate ..... and i won´t play 18 games. No idea what is the best way to solve this problem, maybe team 1 and Blitz give us their opinion here.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:06 pm

the mods will NOT delete, you need to play them out, but they will not count
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:09 pm

you would all need to play another 9 games or world 2.1

its in the thread here to be

dupa-jr subs
dcc1220
theprowler

vs

benjikat is dead-scott-land subs
seulessliathan
velvecarrots

this needs to happen or forfeit--let me know cause i will need to make another 9 games or both teams can agree those are the 9 and whoever wins 5 is the champion
General Blitzaholic

Postby Seulessliathan on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:55 pm

perhaps somebody calculates the points and we deadbeat in the games with wrong teams, so in best case everybody wins/loses 0 points, perhaps + or - 10 points per player? and we set up 9 new games with Velve?

Doesn´t make a lot of sense to play this final without my teammates and with a sub the opponent team has chosen. I have no problem with rbelgrod, but i have never played with him and i don´t want to try in a tourney final .... and Velve qualified for the finals and should play them.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Scott-Land on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:perhaps somebody calculates the points and we deadbeat in the games with wrong teams, so in best case everybody wins/loses 0 points, perhaps + or - 10 points per player? and we set up 9 new games with Velve?

Doesn´t make a lot of sense to play this final without my teammates and with a sub the opponent team has chosen. I have no problem with rbelgrod, but i have never played with him and i don´t want to try in a tourney final .... and Velve qualified for the finals and should play them.

Absolutely- Velve has to be in the final matches.

I think if we do 3 games at a time, it will give us a better idea of the points as we all fluctuate. They deadbeat 2 and we will do 1 and keep track of it that way.
Major Scott-Land

Postby Velvecarrots on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

I definitely want a remake of the 9 games.

As for the 9 games that "don't count", I don't really have a say in what they do in those games, but I think it would be easier for all of them to deadbeat and even out the points as much as possible, so they only have 9 2.1 unlimited games to play instead of 18.
This game was once fun, but the necessity to log in every day finally took its toll on me.

Best Score: 4660 (11/20/10)
Best Rank: 1 (8/2/13)
General Velvecarrots

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:49 pm

I suggest the first 9 games be played but dont count towards the final. than set up another 9 game with the correct players and count those. I dont see the point in deadbeating games when we all play triples anyways.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby dcc1220 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:57 pm

I have no wish to deadbeat games. Sorry, I don't see that as an option. We all play plenty of triples games, these are just nine extra.

I do believe that the 9 games should be remade to count toward the tournament.
Major dcc1220

Postby dcc1220 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:01 pm

Oh I see the problem now, the other team are higher ranked players so if we split the games they will lose more points and this might be a problem for them. Hmm....I really don't want to deadbeat games. I like my 100% turns taken record. I'm open to discussion but I highly doubt either team will lost a great deal of points on this matter.
Major dcc1220

Postby Mageplunka69 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 pm

ok, i want to 1st of all say i am VERY sorry for all of this mess.I was covering for Dupa and had no idea of the name or the person in charge of this tourney ( i do now...lol) so when i got the pm from prowler telling me to join, i saw 1 spot left and had no idea of who my mates would be, so i joined them .....all of them.....it was an honest mistake.....shit happens ...so i think we should just play out the 9 games , we all know how to play trips, that do not count other than the destruction of the team i was supposed to be on ...lol and then you simply,( listening blitz) start some more...haha. and i would be willing to help whoever set some up if they need help. so, in short, play the 9 games, i do not deadbeat and that means alot to alot of people in alot of ways. and you guys can go on to another tourney and i will just go back to my little world of silence...lol
BUT I AM VERY SORRY FOR HAVING EVERYONE TO HAVE TO PLAY 9 MORE GAMES....I KNOW ITS SO MUCH WHEN WE ALL PLAY ANYWAY .....
Lieutenant Mageplunka69

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 pm

dcc1220 wrote:I have no wish to deadbeat games. Sorry, I don't see that as an option. We all play plenty of triples games, these are just nine extra.

that pretty much repeats what I said. Im sure if we dont play those 9 specific games, there will be 9 other triples games we would play in its place so why deadbeat them on purpose? I play with different players all the time so it makes no difference who is on my team.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm

well, you all decide what your going to do, but all agreed these 9 games will NOT count.

I will make another 9 after these are over. Just post when they are, thanks
General Blitzaholic

Postby Scott-Land on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:09 am

rbelgrod wrote:ok, i want to 1st of all say i am VERY sorry for all of this mess.I was covering for Dupa and had no idea of the name or the person in charge of this tourney ( i do now...lol) so when i got the pm from prowler telling me to join, i saw 1 spot left and had no idea of who my mates would be, so i joined them .....all of them.....it was an honest mistake.....shit happens ...so i think we should just play out the 9 games , we all know how to play trips, that do not count other than the destruction of the team i was supposed to be on ...lol and then you simply,( listening blitz) start some more...haha. and i would be willing to help whoever set some up if they need help. so, in short, play the 9 games, i do not deadbeat and that means alot to alot of people in alot of ways. and you guys can go on to another tourney and i will just go back to my little world of silence...lol
BUT I AM VERY SORRY FOR HAVING EVERYONE TO HAVE TO PLAY 9 MORE GAMES....I KNOW ITS SO MUCH WHEN WE ALL PLAY ANYWAY .....

I sense sarcasm coming out of you and from where I stand, it just sounds shitty. There's more involved than just 9 more games and I could care less about points. But I can't speak for Seul and perhaps you shouldn't either- be more willing to do what we're asking as you're the one that got us into this mess.

If no one wants to deadbeat, then attack your partner.... end result is the same. Why force everyone to suffer because of a mistake that was made by someone else. I didn't have a problem playing them until I read all these posts.
Major Scott-Land

Postby Seulessliathan on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:46 am

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:
dcc1220 wrote:I have no wish to deadbeat games. Sorry, I don't see that as an option. We all play plenty of triples games, these are just nine extra.

that pretty much repeats what I said. Im sure if we dont play those 9 specific games, there will be 9 other triples games we would play in its place so why deadbeat them on purpose? I play with different players all the time so it makes no difference who is on my team.

some of us play 50-100 games same time, but others don´t have so much time and aren´t interested in playing 9 games against a team with a partner they have neer teamed up with. My game count was 8 before i joined these games, so it doubles the number of my active games, and by adding 9 more games it would be trippled. There was a reason why i was down to 8, and i was calculating to play 9 more, but not 18.

If you don´t like deatbeating, attack your teammates, we can calculate the points and see how many games for which team so point lost is minimized.

Scott didn´t do anything wrong, it was nice to agree to sub for ben, but i can´t push him to play 9 games with a player he never played team games together with and another 9 games for the "real" final.
I don´t want to play so many games now, and rbelgrod won´t be really interested in playing against his friends.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Seulessliathan on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:24 am

i have calculated the points now:

team 1
total:

team2
total

win for team 1 = 25 points
win for team 2 = 16 points

4 wins team 1, 5 wins team 2 = 100 points for team 1, 80 points for team 2, team 2 loses 20 points
3 wins team 1, 5 wins team 2 = 75 points for team 1, 96 points for team 2, team 1 loses 21 points

suggestion:

team 1 gets the first the games (3709388, 3709389, 3709390)
team 2 gets the other 6 games

i start a 10th game and it will be a win for team 1 too

so we have in total:

4 wins team 1 = 100 points
6 wins team 2 = 96 points

for Scott and me it will be ok to lose 4 points due to a mistake of somebody else .... i hope this is a fair offer for everyone.

everybody attacks his teammates in the games which are wins for the other team and we try to finish this stuff as soon as possible, in about one week we start the real final games.

Please post here if you agree, or make a better suggestion (which should not include that i have to play 18 games , but which includes a way to let Velve plays these finals he has earned)
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:34 am

I have no interest in throwing a game in any nature. I dont care about points. I want to play all 9 and if you win all 9, than great.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Seulessliathan on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 am

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I have no interest in throwing a game in any nature. I dont care about points. I want to play all 9 and if you win all 9, than great.

your team joined with 4 players, i have never played a team game with rbelgrod and i don´t see why i should play 9 games with an unknown teammate. My team did nothing wrong, i joined, Scott joined for ben because ben can´t play, Velve wanted to join but your team put another player in. Doesn´t make a lot of sense .... I don´t see why i should be pushed to play these games, that wasn´t my mistake
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby TheProwler on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:31 am

I read the posts on this page. I'm not going to read the rest of the posts.

Why is this such a big deal?

Unknown teammate? Wasn't every teammate unknown at some point? Or did you pop out of your mommy playing Risk with a big group of friends?

Give me a break.

You don't want to play an extra 9 games? Really? You know what I see? A person complaining and making a big deal out of an honest mistake. Apologies were made. I'm sorry for my part. But can we all agree to stop acting like spoiled rotten children and just play the games?

Let's just play the games out.

And when we are done with the practice round, my team will have to slaughter you in the real games for all your crying.
El Capitan X wrote:The people in flame wars just seem to get dimmer and dimmer. Seriously though, I love your style, always a good read.
General TheProwler

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 am

Scott-Land wrote:
rbelgrod wrote:ok, i want to 1st of all say i am VERY sorry for all of this mess.I was covering for Dupa and had no idea of the name or the person in charge of this tourney ( i do now...lol) so when i got the pm from prowler telling me to join, i saw 1 spot left and had no idea of who my mates would be, so i joined them .....all of them.....it was an honest mistake.....shit happens ...so i think we should just play out the 9 games , we all know how to play trips, that do not count other than the destruction of the team i was supposed to be on ...lol and then you simply,( listening blitz) start some more...haha. and i would be willing to help whoever set some up if they need help. so, in short, play the 9 games, i do not deadbeat and that means alot to alot of people in alot of ways. and you guys can go on to another tourney and i will just go back to my little world of silence...lol

I sense sarcasm coming out of you and from where I stand, it just sounds shitty. There's more involved than just 9 more games and I could care less about points. But I can't speak for Seul and perhaps you shouldn't either- be more willing to do what we're asking as you're the one that got us into this mess.

If no one wants to deadbeat, then attack your partner.... end result is the same. Why force everyone to suffer because of a mistake that was made by someone else. I didn't have a problem playing them until I read all these posts.

lol all, i was just trying to show some humor in all this confusion that i started, well someone started anyway
Lieutenant Mageplunka69

Postby Seulessliathan on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:50 am

TheProwler wrote:I read the posts on this page. I'm not going to read the rest of the posts.

Why is this such a big deal?

Unknown teammate? Wasn't every teammate unknown at some point? Or did you pop out of your mommy playing Risk with a big group of friends?

Give me a break.

You don't want to play an extra 9 games? Really? You know what I see? A person complaining and making a big deal out of an honest mistake. Apologies were made. I'm sorry for my part. But can we all agree to stop acting like spoiled rotten children and just play the games?

Let's just play the games out.

And when we are done with the practice round, my team will have to slaughter you in the real games for all your crying.

perhaps you better should read the posts before you talk in this kind of language, your questions have already been answered.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2008