Conquer Club

CC EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2007= BlAckICE (Club Brugge KV)

Tournaments completed in 2007.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

If this tournament ends, what do you prefer for CCECL 2008?

Lets begin CCECL 2008 when CCECL 2007 ends.
63%
Lets starts CCECL 2008 at the end of year 2007.
37%

Total votes : 27

Postby Demon666 on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:45 pm

name: demon666
nationality: Belgium
team:beerschot
home middle earth
sequential,flat rate and unlimited
Major Demon666

Postby neildrill on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:10 pm

name: neildrill
nationality: British
team:2005 european champions LIVERPOOL - shit jsut saw ext post bastard oh well ill just have to be Celtic then
home Brazil
sequential,esc and adj
Corporal 1st Class neildrill

Postby Exterminator on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:36 am

neildrill wrote:name: neildrill
team:2005 european champions LIVERPOOL - shit jsut saw ext post bastard oh well ill just have to be Celtic then
home Brazil
sequential,esc and adj

hehe, it seems im not the only Liverpool supporter :lol:
"Sex is like maths. You add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, leave your solution and pray you donā€™t multiply."

Click this to be part of something HUGE!
Private 1st Class Exterminator

Postby V.J. on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:53 am

how many players are going to be in this turnament?
Sergeant 1st Class V.J.

Postby DAZMCFC on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:11 am

name=DAZMCFC
nationality=british
team=man city
home=tamriel,flat rate,unlimited
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby gavin_sidhu on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:18 am

Captain Crash wrote:
Gavin_sidhu writes:

Ruben Cassar wrote:

gavin_sidhu wrote:
omg, this is so discriminatory... only european members. Many champions league teams r owned by non-europeans and all (i think) have non-european members in it. I like ur idea of the trophies to display in ur signature, smart idea.

Come on...why is it discriminatory? There are tournaments for Americans only, Canadians only, British only! This is better, at least it's about a whole continent not about a single nation!
im australian, they're all discriminatory against me.

Why not start a tourney for us then?

A sheffield shield trouney for instance...?
I'll take the Sandgropers !

Or

An AFL comp?
Bags the Eagles!

cheers

8)

Y don't u make a rugby league tournament, with the requirement being the captain must be Australian. I would, but I don't take much notice to Australian Sport unless its international or a final with the broncos in it.
Highest Score: 1843 Ranking (Australians): 3
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby neildrill on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:36 am

Exterminator wrote:
home Brazil
sequential,esc and adj

Lol no your not, and you ahve beat me to the reds twice now, once in the prem league tourney (fair enough seeing as your running it) and now.

Stop beeing so greedy

Postby Exterminator on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:37 am

neildrill wrote:
Exterminator wrote:
home Brazil
sequential,esc and adj

Lol no your not, and you ahve beat me to the reds twice now, once in the prem league tourney (fair enough seeing as your running it) and now.

Stop beeing so greedy

well, i do have a spare space on the premier league team...
"Sex is like maths. You add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, leave your solution and pray you donā€™t multiply."

Click this to be part of something HUGE!
Private 1st Class Exterminator

Postby neildrill on Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:27 am

nah im now boro captain, thanks though

Postby Heretic on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:21 am

Hmm,just came to thought that VPS hasn't played in the European Champions League to my knowledge.So if necessary,I can change my team to FC Haka or Tampere United.
Lieutenant Heretic

Postby MarVal on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:32 am

Heretic wrote:Hmm,just came to thought that VPS hasn't played in the European Champions League to my knowledge.So if necessary,I can change my team to FC Haka or Tampere United.

No, VPS is good, if it plays in the national league of you're country (Finland).

Grtz
MarVal
Image highest score: 2157 (Major) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
ImageImage
Corporal MarVal

Postby MarVal on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:39 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:
gavin_sidhu wrote:
Ruben Cassar wrote:
gavin_sidhu wrote:omg, this is so discriminatory... only european members. Many champions league teams r owned by non-europeans and all (i think) have non-european members in it. I like ur idea of the trophies to display in ur signature, smart idea.

Come on...why is it discriminatory? There are tournaments for Americans only, Canadians only, British only! This is better, at least it's about a whole continent not about a single nation! :)

I agree. Nationality is based on chosen team anyway (see Ruben) so I really don't see why gavin couldn't choose say Barca and become Ausie/Spaniard for the purpose of the tournament :idea:

Also see first Topic:

Note: If they're not enough different nationality, then I will consider if anyone of Europe can choose a team in Europe. Or if you wanne choose a footballteam lower in rank, post here you're message.

So based on above note, Ruben Cassar is European so he can join in.
gavin_sidhu is not European but Australian, so at first he can not join in. So I put gavin_sidhu as reserve. Is that okƩ by anyone?

Grtz
MarVal
ImageImage
Corporal MarVal

Postby Heretic on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:49 am

Ok,great,I'll take VPS then. :)
Lieutenant Heretic

Postby a2zsteve on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:55 am

Sounds like a good format count me in

Name: a2zsteve
Nationality: England
Team: Nottingham Forrest
Homestadion: classic
Bonus Cards: Escalating
Fortifications: Chained
mbohn2: f*ck you steve....now try and defend yourself against pink
mbohn2: and I meant that in a non personally offensive way....more directed towards your mongol hoard.....
Lieutenant a2zsteve

Postby DimnjacarStef on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:42 am

Name: DimnjacarStef
Nationality: Croatia
Team: Valencia (it's a Spanish team, but V.J. has already taken Dinamo Zagreb and no other Croatian team ever made it to CL)
Home stadium: Middle Earth
Bonus Cards: Flat Rate
Fortifications: Unlimited
Private 1st Class DimnjacarStef

sign in

Postby fakoman on Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:10 pm

Name:Fakoman
Team: Hajduk Spilt
Home stadium: classic world
Captain fakoman

Postby Ruben Cassar on Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:30 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
gavin_sidhu wrote:
Ruben Cassar wrote:
gavin_sidhu wrote:omg, this is so discriminatory... only european members. Many champions league teams r owned by non-europeans and all (i think) have non-european members in it. I like ur idea of the trophies to display in ur signature, smart idea.

Come on...why is it discriminatory? There are tournaments for Americans only, Canadians only, British only! This is better, at least it's about a whole continent not about a single nation! :)

I agree. Nationality is based on chosen team anyway (see Ruben) so I really don't see why gavin couldn't choose say Barca and become Ausie/Spaniard for the purpose of the tournament :idea:

Because I am of Italian descent and Malta is only 90km away from Italy and it's part of Europe! :p
ImageImageImageImageImage
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Re: sign in

Postby MarVal on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:28 pm

fakoman wrote:Name:Fakoman
Team: Hajduk Spilt
Home stadium: classic world

Nationality: Croatia?

You're profile says the Netherlands (Nederland, dus).
Of ben je van origine Kroatisch?
In ieder geval heb ik je geplaatst, maar wacht nog wel op je antwoord.

Grtz
MarVal
ImageImage
Corporal MarVal

Postby V.J. on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:36 pm

DimnjacarStef wrote:Name: DimnjacarStef
Team: Valencia (it's a Spanish team, but V.J. has already taken Dinamo Zagreb and no other Croatian team ever made it to CL)

bravo dimnjacar!!!you have forgotten Hajduk! shame on you!!! they were better then Dinamo in Champions League!
Sergeant 1st Class V.J.

Postby Hitmanblood on Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:29 pm

Name: Hitmanblood
Nationality: Serbian
Team: FC Red Star Belgrade
Homestadion: World 2.0
Bonus Cards: No Cards
Freestyle
Last edited by Hitmanblood on Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
207 Hitmanblood 2045 102 51 (50%)
Lieutenant Hitmanblood

Postby Ruben Cassar on Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:19 pm

Hitmanblood wrote:Name: Hitmanblood
Nationality: Serbian
Team: Red Star
Homestadion: World 2.0
Bonus Cards: No Cards

World 2.0 no cards! That would take ages to play! :lol:
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:56 pm

Ruben Cassar wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
gavin_sidhu wrote:
Ruben Cassar wrote:

Because I am of Italian descent and Malta is only 90km away from Italy and it's part of Europe! :p

I was using you as a POSITIVE example of a player who is participating in the tournament with the club from another country. And I know where Malta is! I am Croatian and the biggest disgrace of Croatian footbal happened on Malta, as you probably remember (I am talking about the hooligans ](*,) :evil: , not the draw. We made it to WC anyway and I never heard a ROAR :o from the crowd that could mach the one after you guys eqalised. It was worth it :D )

Ruben Cassar wrote:bravo dimnjacar!!!you have forgotten Hajduk! shame on you!!! they were better then Dinamo in Champions League!

As long as Hajduk has Mario Carevic in his rank, I don't count them as a football club :twisted: :P
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ruben Cassar on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:25 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Ruben Cassar wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
gavin_sidhu wrote:
Ruben Cassar wrote:

I was using you as a POSITIVE example of a player who is participating in the tournament with the club from another country. And I know where Malta is! I am Croatian and the biggest disgrace of Croatian footbal happened on Malta, as you probably remember (I am talking about the hooligans ](*,) :evil: , not the draw. We made it to WC anyway and I never heard a ROAR :o from the crowd that could mach the one after you guys eqalised. It was worth it :D )

Ruben Cassar wrote:bravo dimnjacar!!!you have forgotten Hajduk! shame on you!!! they were better then Dinamo in Champions League!

As long as Hajduk has Mario Carevic in his rank, I don't count them as a football club :twisted: :P

Hey I didn't make that comment about Hajduk. Yeah I remember that match, the Croatian fans did a lot of damage to our national stadium. Football is plagued by violent hooligans...just look at what happened in Italy a couple of weeks ago. Well, we managed to beat Hungary a few months ago so a draw for Croatia is not that bad after all! :p You need to find another Boban!
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby V.J. on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:39 pm

Mandalorian I was takling about Hajduk that year when they went to quarterfinals.

and about our national team,we are the BEST in our group for EURO qualifications:P

and that game in Malta,you can be proud that you managed to get that point :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class V.J.

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:12 pm

Ruben Cassar wrote:Hey I didn't make that comment about Hajduk. Yeah I remember that match, the Croatian fans did a lot of damage to our national stadium. Football is plagued by violent hooligans...just look at what happened in Italy a couple of weeks ago. Well, we managed to beat Hungary a few months ago so a draw for Croatia is not that bad after all! :p You need to find another Boban!

I resent te usage of the word "fans". Fans watch the game and root for their side. Hooligans are worthless idividuals who have found no higher meaning to their pittyfull existance then hurting others and destroying. Croatia has the best fans in the world :D (considering that we are a relativly small country). Unfortunatly, there is a group of hooligans who try to lower us in the eyes of the world.

YOU JUST HAD TO BRING UP THE MALTA-HUNGARY GAME, DIDN'T YOU!!! :evil: Malta couldn't have waited for a while longer to win a game, nooo you had to win the one game in wich you I betted against you! :evil: :lol:
V.J. wrote:Mandalorian I was takling about Hajduk that year when they went to quarterfinals.

I was just messing with you :lol: Hajduk is a great club, of course. It is just that I have been waiting for a chance to rant against Carevic ever since the last Hajduk-Dinamo mach. Of course, now Hajduk has Ante Rukavina wich should make the rest of the Championship pretty interesting :-k
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2007