Conquer Club

[Official] Very Modern Pentathlon [COMPLETE] - BDI Wins!!

Tournaments completed in 2013

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: [Official] Very Modern Pentathlon [Day 7]

Postby betiko on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:42 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:Overall standings have been updated - at the conclusion of Day 7 action in all events except the Cross-Country Relay, Team Burundi is perched very comfortably atop the overall standings, 26 points ahead of second-place Nepal.
The only way the Overall Standings can change at all from this point forward is if Nepal wins the Cross-Country Relay Final, in which case they would take 1 Standings Point from Cambodia, trimming Burundi's lead to 25 points.
The overall title is thus unofficially decided.

CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM BURUNDI FOR WINNING THE [OFFICIAL] VERY MODERN PENTATHLON!!!

Thank you all for your participation in this tournament. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it, but if you didn't, you can at least be thankful that it's over - well, except for the Cross-Country Relay. :lol:

sempai

Yay, although i have to say i had serbia and nepal s games in my watched games, so i knew they did pretty bad and with our perfect day 7 (9/9 wins) there was no way anyone could catch us :D

I guess you ll wait for the cross country to finish to issue the prizes?

Thanks for all this sempai, but i truely recommend for your own sanity not to do something so long and complicated next time :)
Major betiko

sempaispellcheck wrote:Overall standings have been updated - at the conclusion of Day 7 action in all events except the Cross-Country Relay, Team Burundi is perched very comfortably atop the overall standings, 26 points ahead of second-place Nepal.
The only way the Overall Standings can change at all from this point forward is if Nepal wins the Cross-Country Relay Final, in which case they would take 1 Standings Point from Cambodia, trimming Burundi's lead to 25 points.

CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM BURUNDI FOR WINNING THE [OFFICIAL] VERY MODERN PENTATHLON!!!

Thank you all for your participation in this tournament. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it, but if you didn't, you can at least be thankful that it's over - well, except for the Cross-Country Relay. :lol:

sempai

Yay, although i have to say i had serbia and nepal s games in my watched games, so i knew they did pretty bad and with our perfect day 7 (9/9 wins) there was no way anyone could catch us :D

Thanks for all this sempai, but i truely recommend for your own sanity not to do something so long and complicated next time :)
Major betiko

sempai

Major betiko

Re: [Official] Very Modern Pentathlon [Day 7] - Team BDI Win

Postby IcePack on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Awesome tournament, and congrats to Burundi! I also had everyones games in watch and knew we wouldn't be able to make up the ground after our poor performance day 7 :(

Great work sempai!

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby smegal69 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:53 am

Sorry betiko, you have tripled posted in the last two pages of this forum!!! this is a clear violation of the Rules...... all medals and prize money is now going to be withheld,

here is the rule

Spam is posting for the sole intention of being annoying.
There are a million ways you shouldn't be annoying, but ones worth mentioning:

Spamming Specifics

Double/triple/multiple posting.

best regards chemical freak!

oh how lucky you are this is not a clan war :lol:
Corporal smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby betiko on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Lol crap, just saw this :lol:
I guess i pressed send too many times cause the page seemed not to load! :?

So when are we getting our prize? :mrgreen:
Major betiko

Postby sempaispellcheck on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:19 am

betiko wrote:So when are we getting our prize? :mrgreen:

From the looks of the drop in Game 6 of the Relay Final, we won't need a Game 7. Right now, I would say you should have them next weekend.
That could change, of course.

Speaking of prizes, if Nepal does hold on to win the Cross-Country Relay, nicestash and ljex will both receive medals for their part in their team's winning effort, and if Cambodia somehow comes back and wins, silversun6 and benga will receive medals for their part in their team's winning effort. Each of these players still active on CC will also receive their 3 months premium.

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Re: [Official] Very Modern Pentathlon [COMPLETE] - BDI Wins!

Postby sempaispellcheck on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:25 pm

The Pentathlon is now officially over. Medals have been issued, and premium has been awarded.
Congratulations to all of the winners, and my sincerest gratitude to all who participated.

All the best,
sempai
Last edited by sempaispellcheck on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby nicestash on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:08 am

Ah man, I leave for 1 round and Nepal goes out and loses the tournament. :x
Major nicestash

Postby suzieq51 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:21 am

I am in please!! :)
Cook suzieq51

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2013