Conquer Club

February 2016 - Febenario

An area holding all of the past and current Monthly Challenges.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ooge on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:42 pm

I had 25 and they all filled.I did remove the one foe I had on someone who is participating in this though.
Image
User avatar
Captain ooge
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am
Location: under a bridge
Medals: 150
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (22) Clan Achievement (5)
Challenge Achievement (34) Tribe Achievement (4)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ElricTheGreat on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Is there a reason we can no longer use Game Finder to make searches on these games?
Click image to enlarge.
image
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
User avatar
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Montreal, Canada
Medals: 137
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (7)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (17)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:34 am

ElricTheGreat wrote:Is there a reason we can no longer use Game Finder to make searches on these games?

I just did a Game Finder search and it worked fine.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are asking?
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21241
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 220
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ElricTheGreat on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:12 am

Dukasaur wrote:
ElricTheGreat wrote:Is there a reason we can no longer use Game Finder to make searches on these games?

I just did a Game Finder search and it worked fine.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are asking?



Sorry Duk ... I meant the other one .. the Valentine Hearts scenario seems to be gone in the Game Finder (True Love vs Temptation)

I could not find the scoreboard for it either
Click image to enlarge.
image
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
User avatar
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Montreal, Canada
Medals: 137
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (7)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (17)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:53 am

ElricTheGreat wrote:Sorry Duk ... I meant the other one .. the Valentine Hearts scenario seems to be gone in the Game Finder (True Love vs Temptation)

I could not find the scoreboard for it either

I believe the valentine's event is over other than the final tournament. In any case, here's a link to the scoreboard. The links may fall off the central command page but you can always find them under the 'COMMUNITY' tab then click 'past events.'

Cherish Club Scoreboard
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class CatchersMitt14
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:30 pm
Medals: 167
Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (41) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (23)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:36 am

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
jonofperu wrote:Once again I have 60+ requests pending, 16 players queued, and no games starting? Does it have anything to do with the people getting foed?


The last time we checked the vast majority of the queued players are freemiums who currently do not have an open game slot. I will ask to have it checked again to be sure.

ooge wrote:I had 25 and they all filled.I did remove the one foe I had on someone who is participating in this though.

-------Like BigJohn pointed out,the people slowing the event down. Are in most games/queued.So foeing does not solve the problem. I have seen a few more players ,start the delay the game..."GAME"....Today another player,who has started waiting to take their turn.Just pulled the started your turn,then do nothing....Let the time run out...So as Freemiums jump in and try for a medal. Sure they have only four spots. But people purposely delaying games isn't making it any better for the Freemiums,even if they leave their four spots open for this Event.
-------This was not an entire community friendly event.The Freemiums are or were to have trouble from the start.So it should have been advertised a Premium Event from the start.Or stopped the delay the game..."GAME",when it first happened.Now it is/has driven both premiums and freemiums away....Making it even more harder for a freemium to win a medal....THE GAME BY DOOMY ,IS ADVERTISED...AN INSANELY FAST ASSAULT GAME.....WELL ,THE INSANE PART WAS RIGHT.TO BAD THE FAST PART DIDN'T LIVE UP TO IT'S NAME.No fault of Doomy though.....NICE JOB,HIGH COMMAND... :roll: Nice job... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ooge on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:46 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:
jonofperu wrote:Once again I have 60+ requests pending, 16 players queued, and no games starting? Does it have anything to do with the people getting foed?


The last time we checked the vast majority of the queued players are freemiums who currently do not have an open game slot. I will ask to have it checked again to be sure.

ooge wrote:I had 25 and they all filled.I did remove the one foe I had on someone who is participating in this though.

-------Like BigJohn pointed out,the people slowing the event down. Are in most games/queued.So foeing does not solve the problem. I have seen a few more players ,start the delay the game..."GAME"....Today another player,who has started waiting to take their turn.Just pulled the started your turn,then do nothing....Let the time run out...So as Freemiums jump in and try for a medal. Sure they have only four spots. But people purposely delaying games isn't making it any better for the Freemiums,even if they leave their four spots open for this Event.
-------This was not an entire community friendly event.The Freemiums are or were to have trouble from the start.So it should have been advertised a Premium Event from the start.Or stopped the delay the game..."GAME",when it first happened.Now it is/has driven both premiums and freemiums away....Making it even more harder for a freemium to win a medal....THE GAME BY DOOMY ,IS ADVERTISED...AN INSANELY FAST ASSAULT GAME.....WELL ,THE INSANE PART WAS RIGHT.TO BAD THE FAST PART DIDN'T LIVE UP TO IT'S NAME.No fault of Doomy though.....NICE JOB,HIGH COMMAND... :roll: Nice job... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D


The monthly medal has never been friendly to free players.there is a month of polly games and free players cant even play that setting.
Image
User avatar
Captain ooge
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am
Location: under a bridge
Medals: 150
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (22) Clan Achievement (5)
Challenge Achievement (34) Tribe Achievement (4)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:19 pm

ooge wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:
jonofperu wrote:Once again I have 60+ requests pending, 16 players queued, and no games starting? Does it have anything to do with the people getting foed?


The last time we checked the vast majority of the queued players are freemiums who currently do not have an open game slot. I will ask to have it checked again to be sure.

ooge wrote:I had 25 and they all filled.I did remove the one foe I had on someone who is participating in this though.

-------Like BigJohn pointed out,the people slowing the event down. Are in most games/queued.So foeing does not solve the problem. I have seen a few more players ,start the delay the game..."GAME"....Today another player,who has started waiting to take their turn.Just pulled the started your turn,then do nothing....Let the time run out...So as Freemiums jump in and try for a medal. Sure they have only four spots. But people purposely delaying games isn't making it any better for the Freemiums,even if they leave their four spots open for this Event.
-------This was not an entire community friendly event.The Freemiums are or were to have trouble from the start.So it should have been advertised a Premium Event from the start.Or stopped the delay the game..."GAME",when it first happened.Now it is/has driven both premiums and freemiums away....Making it even more harder for a freemium to win a medal....THE GAME BY DOOMY ,IS ADVERTISED...AN INSANELY FAST ASSAULT GAME.....WELL ,THE INSANE PART WAS RIGHT.TO BAD THE FAST PART DIDN'T LIVE UP TO IT'S NAME.No fault of Doomy though.....NICE JOB,HIGH COMMAND... :roll: Nice job... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D


The monthly medal has never been friendly to free players.there is a month of polly games and free players cant even play that setting.

--------Yes,but like Speed games...Poly, is known to be a given premium setting....Assassin is not...But in this challenge,premium might be a must...That is pretty funny that Conquer Club would make Monthly challenges. That the majority of the community,can't or is hard for them to play. :(
--------I guess Poly challenges will be fun for some people.Thanks to the High Command not taking proper action....NOW THEY CAN HAVE FUN DELAYING THOSE GAMES FOUR TIMES AS LONG. =D> =D> =D> ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ooge on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:08 am

Do they still give stars out for how you place on the leader board for the monthly medal? If so what stars and how deep into the leader board are they given out? looking for incentive to keep playing this.
Image
User avatar
Captain ooge
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am
Location: under a bridge
Medals: 150
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (22) Clan Achievement (5)
Challenge Achievement (34) Tribe Achievement (4)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:50 am

Dukasaur wrote:
t4mcr53s2 wrote:
I wonder if some are under the misapprehension thaty this challence ge gives extras for finishing in the top ten?

All monthly Challenges feature prizes for finishing in the Top 5.

Subject: FAQs

JamesKer1 wrote:What are the prizes?
For reaching the Challenge Goal you get one of the rarest medals on the site, the Challenge medal. Challenges only come around once, if you miss it, you won't ever have another chance.
Image
For scoring the most points in the Challenge: 1 Green Conquer Star
Image
For those who finish in 2nd-5th place in the Challenge and achieve the Goal: 1 Blue Conquer Star
Image

---------Although I think based on the challenge this time...They might want to expand it ....2nd---10th or 2nd---25th....But I could careless. I've been staying in so people can get their medals.I was having fun. But now I'm trying my hardest to pass the top for justice. I have already stated ...They can keep their medal and prizes...etc..etc..for this challenge..So you might want to shoot for 6th place ooge. ;) There are a few players here,that no matter the way a battle looks.They know I'll fight to the last man. :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ooge on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:00 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
t4mcr53s2 wrote:
I wonder if some are under the misapprehension thaty this challence ge gives extras for finishing in the top ten?

All monthly Challenges feature prizes for finishing in the Top 5.

Subject: FAQs

JamesKer1 wrote:What are the prizes?
For reaching the Challenge Goal you get one of the rarest medals on the site, the Challenge medal. Challenges only come around once, if you miss it, you won't ever have another chance.
Image
For scoring the most points in the Challenge: 1 Green Conquer Star
Image
For those who finish in 2nd-5th place in the Challenge and achieve the Goal: 1 Blue Conquer Star
Image

---------Although I think based on the challenge this time...They might want to expand it ....2nd---10th or 2nd---25th....But I could careless. I've been staying in so people can get their medals.I was having fun. But now I'm trying my hardest to pass the top for justice. I have already stated ...They can keep their medal and prizes...etc..etc..for this challenge..So you might want to shoot for 6th place ooge. ;) There are a few players here,that no matter the way a battle looks.They know I'll fight to the last man. :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D


ok.initially I kept playing for others but that was over 150 games ago :lol:
Image
User avatar
Captain ooge
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am
Location: under a bridge
Medals: 150
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (22) Clan Achievement (5)
Challenge Achievement (34) Tribe Achievement (4)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby jonofperu on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:26 am

Thanks, that explains it. They did all start now.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jonofperu
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 am
Location: Peru
Medals: 132
The Championships Bronze (2) Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (22) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby TimWoodbury on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:24 pm

its annoying i jsut started a couple of days ago due to jsut getting laptop back working been gone basilly since christmas and here i am waiting for a selet few in many of these games for people to take turns hint hint takman code red, ive managed to get 11 wins but still need a good chunk more and running out of time due to having to wait 1+ day just for a couple people who take forever on there turns if taking at all
Cook TimWoodbury
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:06 pm
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (7)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:11 pm

TimWoodbury wrote:its annoying i jsut started a couple of days ago due to jsut getting laptop back working been gone basilly since christmas and here i am waiting for a selet few in many of these games for people to take turns hint hint takman code red, ive managed to get 11 wins but still need a good chunk more and running out of time due to having to wait 1+ day just for a couple people who take forever on there turns if taking at all

You have tons of time.

Games have to begin by the end of February, but you have until the end of March to finish them. That's the way most of the Monthly Challenges go (9 out of 10, anyway). All games have to begin by the end of the target month, but you have another month after that to finish them up.
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21241
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 220
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:09 pm

elfish_lad wrote:Any chance of spoiling things for others, over indulging, ruining it for the next guy? That's what we do as humanity.

Takman is now holding up a tonne of games as well.

Just goes to show, we can't be trusted to stay home alone, we need a baby sitter.

E.

TimWoodbury wrote:its annoying i jsut started a couple of days ago due to jsut getting laptop back working been gone basilly since christmas and here i am waiting for a selet few in many of these games for people to take turns hint hint takman code red, ive managed to get 11 wins but still need a good chunk more and running out of time due to having to wait 1+ day just for a couple people who take forever on there turns if taking at all

-------The sad thing is Tim...one of those players,that you and Elf mentioned is an old,old,old,old member and a community volunteer.Who should know better, than to be a jackass.
-------Duk ,told Big John the same thing....NO BIG DEAL....PEOPLE CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT..... :lol: Isn't that great Tim....THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN....THEY WILL CONTINUE TO LET YOU KNOW IT. =D> =D> :lol: :lol: ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ElricTheGreat on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:21 am

elfish_lad wrote:
lots of text removed here as not relevant to my complaint

And that is now the issue not you personally.

E.


elfish_lad, I would like to point out that "E" is my signature and I would appreciate if you do not encroach upon it.

You are more than welcome to sign off with "e" with my blessings.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
============----------------------===============

Seriously guys ... enough with the name calling ... just FOE those you have issues with and create some new games. The matches were listed as CASUAL games with a 24hr per turn clock. As long as you create enough matches the games will complete in good time. I cannot possibly see ANY of these matches still going by the end date deadline. Most of the games finish in 3 rounds or less, no?

I will block both of those that most people seem to be having issues with and will start another 100 matches even though I already have my 25 wins. I am hoping to help you all make it as well ... but do not hold it against me if I kill you instead!!

:roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
image
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
User avatar
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Montreal, Canada
Medals: 137
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (7)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (17)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:53 am

Tak should definately know better.

To those saying foe them... Code red and/or takman is in almost every single game. There is no way to play this, without playing them. Since they cause the games to drag out (for no fucking reason) they are creating a shit experience.

I havent played any since my initial comment here and I dont intend to.

My experience was ruined by 1 idiot.

Im fine not playing, but what sucks is that (1) code red is a jackass and (2) money paying members are told that its not big deal...

People are having a poor experience because of a few players. Rather than try to resolve the issue, per usual, the stance is to defend anything CC does and to dismiss the problem.

I normally dont do the scenarios. Dakky talked me into it, I think this was a very good challenge. Its just too bad that a user who had previously completed 200 games in a few months is allowed to be active in just as many at once. To reiterate, these settings are the most basic settins where no thought is required and a turn can be taken in about 5 seconds (longer if CC times out).

Im done rambling. Code Red & takman. I hope you both get stuck in traffic every day for the next month so you can share in the joy that you are spreading.
User avatar
Captain BGtheBrain
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (50) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (7)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby elfish_lad on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:36 am

BGtheBrain wrote:Im done rambling. Code Red & takman. I hope you both get stuck in traffic every day for the next month so you can share in the joy that you are spreading.


And really have to pee!

E. (Signing out since 2009)
User avatar
Major elfish_lad
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:49 pm
Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:55 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
ElricTheGreat wrote:Sorry Duk ... I meant the other one .. the Valentine Hearts scenario seems to be gone in the Game Finder (True Love vs Temptation)

I could not find the scoreboard for it either

I believe the valentine's event is over other than the final tournament. In any case, here's a link to the scoreboard. The links may fall off the central command page but you can always find them under the 'COMMUNITY' tab then click 'past events.'

Cherish Club Scoreboard

elfish_lad wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:Im done rambling. Code Red & takman. I hope you both get stuck in traffic every day for the next month so you can share in the joy that you are spreading.


And really have to pee!

E. (Signing out since 2009)

-------And the other six people who jumped on the delay your game band wagon. :)
-------They and the high command members,who keep defending them. Can also sit on my medal and prizes(that I don't want for this Feb.Chal.).Get them stuck far inside....When they go to the doctor to remove them....They can wait,wait,wait,wait and wait,wait,wait,wait,and wait,and wait some more.....
-------Speaking of The Val. Tourney....If waiting is no big deal....I wonder why people had to wait 48hours to start?....I wonder :?: ...Oh yeah....People can't be forced to take a turn :roll: or to join a tourney....I can't believe people were crying,PMing me,begging people in CALLOUTS...Why wont ConfederateSS join already?....I can't imagine why. :roll: :lol: :lol: ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D ...I knew they would go to the next on the list.But it was fun to join the party for a day or two. ;) FRONTIER JUSTICE BABY :!: :!: :!: FRONTIER JUSTICE :D :D :D
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ElricTheGreat on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:32 am

thinking something is jamming the game starting again .... I have many requests in the queue ... even removed my foes and no new games are starting.

Just shining a light on it.
Click image to enlarge.
image
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
User avatar
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Montreal, Canada
Medals: 137
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (7)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (17)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 am

ElricTheGreat wrote:thinking something is jamming the game starting again .... I have many requests in the queue ... even removed my foes and no new games are starting.

Just shining a light on it.

When this happens you should just send a PM to bigWham. Posting in the thread just means that the issue sits until I or someone else notices it and forwards your message to him. You can skip a step and write to him directly.

There's nothing that can be done about these things at the mod level. These are behind-the-scenes issues technical issues that require intervention from the great Oz.
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21241
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 220
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ooge on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:38 pm

I have to say these games have created a record for me with active games,over 100 active.hopefully I am taking these turns in a timely manner but as the rules state you have 24hrs. to take your turn.
Image
User avatar
Captain ooge
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am
Location: under a bridge
Medals: 150
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (22) Clan Achievement (5)
Challenge Achievement (34) Tribe Achievement (4)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:05 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:
ElricTheGreat wrote:as elfish_lad has already mentioned ,,, isn't the easiest thing for all of us to do is just FOED him and be done with this?

Foeing does nothing for tournaments. The function is ignored.

To make it better, from what I understand ratings that you leave for these games dont count. So I cant even give the guy a bad rating for being a slow, inconsiderate buttface.

I wall posted him and asked him if he could please take his turns a bit quicker and he pretty much told me he can do what he wants.... If anything, he is clearly violating the Dont Be Intentionally Annoying guideline
Common sense prevails - if you are intentionally or continually making this community less enjoyable for others, you're going to be removed from it. It's that simple. This applies to any part of the site where interaction takes place; in Forums, Private Messages, Live Chat and Game Chat.

-----MAYBE PLAYER TO PLAYER ETIQUETTE(RULES)...CAN BE BOLDLY DISPLAYED ON THE HOME PAGE :!: .....DO NOT PURPOSEFULLY DELAY YOUR GAMES :!: :!: :!: ...ETC.ETC......ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D

---------Yes,ooge.......But some players are waiting till 23hours run down in every game...Play a game,Then stop....Then either miss or if they take their turn.Start and let their time run out...Which adds an hour to a delay.....
---------AS FOR THE COMMUNITY MEMBER WHO DEFENDS THEM.....HAS ALREADY STATED IN GAME CHAT ...IS NOW BORED WITH THIS MAP AND THIS CHALLENGE..Now that their medal goal was reached... SHOULDN'T BE COMMENTING ON THE FUN THAT THE REST OF US ARE HAVING/or have had....THE FUN THAT WAS RUINED BY A FEW PLAYERS....
---------I SAID THE PLAYERS INVOLVED SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN A MEDAL...TO SEND A MESSAGE...THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT MINE.....This challenge was the most fun I've had on the site in years.It was spoiled by A FEW,who could have been stopped in the beginning,but others were allowed to help ruin the fun....CAUSING SOME TO QUIT IN DISCUSS...As we continue to watch the high command's rulings defend the idiotic few. As the masses jump ship....ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby ElricTheGreat on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
ElricTheGreat wrote:thinking something is jamming the game starting again .... I have many requests in the queue ... even removed my foes and no new games are starting.

Just shining a light on it.

When this happens you should just send a PM to bigWham. Posting in the thread just means that the issue sits until I or someone else notices it and forwards your message to him. You can skip a step and write to him directly.

There's nothing that can be done about these things at the mod level. These are behind-the-scenes issues technical issues that require intervention from the great Oz.


Noted ... thanks Duk
Click image to enlarge.
image
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
User avatar
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Montreal, Canada
Medals: 137
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (7)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (17)

Re: February 2016 - Febenario

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:59 am

There may be a handful of games that go on for a few days, but there's also a lot like this one:
Game 16391802
2016-02-28 12:44:29 - Game has been initialized, your target is rmjw10
2016-02-28 12:45:52 - Dukasaur assaulted Somalia from Kenya and conquered it from rmjw10
2016-02-28 12:45:52 - Dukasaur eliminated rmjw10 from the game
2016-02-28 12:45:52 - Dukasaur won the game
2016-02-28 12:45:52 - Dukasaur has won 1 Bronze Challenge Token - Feb

23 seconds.

Prior to today, I had joined 199 of these, and all but 4 were finished.

Today I joined 33 more, to help out anyone who's still scrambling for their last few tokens.



Cheers!
:D
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21241
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 220
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

PreviousNext

Return to Monthly Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users