Conquer Club

The Amazing Race 2013 (TPA3) [Completed]

Tournaments Completed in 2015.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: The Amazing Race 2013 (TPA3) [ongoing]

Postby DaveH on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:23 am

One game yet to finish and I am back in the UK on Monday so will be able to update the scores and get the next round out
Sergeant 1st Class DaveH

Medals: 121
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (1) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (15)

Postby DaveH on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:23 am

One game yet to finish and I am back in the UK on Monday so will be able to update the scores and get the next round out
Sergeant 1st Class DaveH

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (1) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (15)

Postby DaveH on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:37 am

France is visited and I'll get the results updated and the next set of games out
Sergeant 1st Class DaveH

Postby DaveH on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:12 am

The final round of 6 games is out and, as this is the last of the TPA3 tournaments to finish, I will be able to wind up the series when these 6 games are completed.

It has been an interesting format -were I to be doing any more tournaments, one that I would like to repeat, but with a few "tweeks".
Sergeant 1st Class DaveH

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:50 pm

even if we beat f and t (likely) and beat enormous and tin this round , imp[ossible ; likely we'll eventually lose that match , ) rcfritz and I gain only 4 +3/4 hours , not enough for the win ,. for et and tt to win we'd have to take > 80 ropunds to beat friendly and treslie so congrats to friendly1 and treslie on their victory and $1000000... (?is that Dave or the Greenoaks responisbility ? )
I miss the honky-tonks Dairy Queens and Seven-Elevens
Colonel t4mcr53s2

Medals: 117
The Championships Gold (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (22) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (15) Tribe Achievement (3)

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:32 pm

thanks Dave for bringing this race home , and to Ryan for joining my team , and all the other competitors;

congratulations to our Champions
I miss the honky-tonks Dairy Queens and Seven-Elevens
Colonel t4mcr53s2

Medals: 117
The Championships Gold (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (22) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (15) Tribe Achievement (3)

Re: The Amazing Race 2013 (TPA3) [Completed]

Postby Treslie on Sun May 17, 2015 1:19 am

Thanks everyone! We really enjoyed this tourney and getting to know your play. Would play with any of you at any time!

Tres
Major Treslie

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)

Previous

Return to Completed 2015