Conquer Club

syria

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: syria

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:The information the West are reacting on comes from the white helmets!

Oh no! Not rescue workers! Maybe they're secretly helping victims of chemical weapon attacks for the CIA? Digging kids out of rubble for the Illuminati? James Bond secretly setting up field hospitals to discredit Assad?

Those White Helmets... damn them and their actual evidence.

I find it curious that they're only active in rebel held territory.

Do you think that the Assad regime is interested in helping civilians? They work everywhere they can.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:The information the West are reacting on comes from the white helmets!

Oh no! Not rescue workers! Maybe they're secretly helping victims of chemical weapon attacks for the CIA? Digging kids out of rubble for the Illuminati? James Bond secretly setting up field hospitals to discredit Assad?

Do you think that the Assad regime is interested in helping civilians? They work everywhere they can.

So you're saying none of the white helmets are in support of Assad?
Cadet The ram

Postby Neoteny on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Are we playing the question game?
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:45 pm

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Maybe because the territory under Assad's control isn't getting gas bombed?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I'm only looking at this objectively. Has this war been all one way traffic for all these years?
Cadet The ram

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:29 pm

The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I'm only looking at this objectively. Has this war been all one way traffic for all these years?

I'm not sure what you're saying. Of course the war has gone back and forth.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Why only operate in rebel held territory Then?

Could it be possible that the white helmets are an anti Assad propaganda tool?
Cadet The ram

Postby Neoteny on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:40 pm

I wish I could jump that high.
Major Neoteny

Postby HitRed on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:54 pm

I think most of the artillery and airplanes are on the government side.
Captain HitRed

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:16 pm

The ram wrote:Why only operate in rebel held territory Then?

No. It's a Civil Defense organization. It works wherever there is catastrophic damage. There isn't catastrophic damage inside the government-controlled areas, because the rebels don't have heavy artillery or aircraft. All the catastrophic damage is in rebel-held territory because the government holds all the heavy weapons and is doing most of the heavy bombing. The rebels are mainly fighting with small arms, light field artillery, that kind of thing. Small arms kill people, sure enough, but they don't indiscriminately mow down entire neighborhoods the way heavy artillery and aerial bombing does.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby GoranZ on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

No. It's a Civil Defense organization.

White Helmets are not Civil Defense organization :lol: They are part of almost all terrorist organizations and they are responsible for staging fake poisoning attacks ;)

Staged suffering? Interview with boy in Douma video raises more doubts over ā€˜chem attackā€™
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby patches70 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
No. It's a Civil Defense organization.

No, they are a US NGO. They are funded by the US government through USAID. If we remember correctly, and this might be kinda hard for some of you, but USAID was caught red handed in Cuba funding antiCastro shenanigans. There was a big stink about it for a couple of weeks and anything remotely tied to them in Cuba was kicked out of the country. Now I'm not defending the Cuban regime, but USAID isn't about aid, it's about plausible deniability and cover.

One should trust the White Helmets about the same amount as they trust the Russians, or Assad, or the US government. All of which, of course, are all untrustworthy.

The truth about Syria is that none of you actually knows what's going on there. I certainly don't and everything we are told about the debacle there is misinformation from various parties who all have an agenda and very little reason to be objective. The only thing I'm sure about in regards to Syria is that it's none of our (as in the US') business. We don't have the right, will or wisdom to go getting ourselves embroiled in that mess.

I don't trust the White Helmets. I don't trust the "moderate" rebels, who as far as I can tell are all Jihadists. I don't care about Assad, I don't care if he is the ruler there or not. The only positive I can same about Assad is that at least he's a known entity, if he's gotten rid of who is going to be in charge then? Some just as bad or more probably, worse than Assad. I guess we haven't learned our lesson from Libya.
I don't care about US energy corporations who have dumped billions into Qatar natgas infrastructure and are now desperate to get a pipeline through Syria to recoup their investment and make some profit.
I don't care about the US government's supposed concern for the innocents being killed in Syria. If the USG really cared they stop arming the rebels and stay out of the civil war. That way it ends sooner. That is the only way to stop the killing, the war has to end. Assad ain't gonna quit, his life depends on winning the war. Our support for the "moderate" Jihadists rebels has only served to prolong the war and thereby prolonging the suffering.

I don't care about the SJW's who virtue signal demanding that something be done to Assad knowing full well that they personally won't have to sacrifice, put themselves at risk or otherwise be bothered any more than typing out a tweet. What these fucks want is some other poor schmuck who also doesn't give a shit about Syria to be put into harm's way to make SJW's and internet White Knights feel better about themselves. For instance, every last one of you fuckers who clamored back in the day that "Gaddaffi must go!" should all be ashamed of yourselves. Look at Libya now. Or rather ignore Libya now that it's all fucked up far worse than it ever was under Gaddaffi. Fucking morons. And here we are now today, you sacks of shit spouting the solidarity with the NeoCon war drums and thinking yourselves better than a filthy, disgusting NeoCons. NeoCons and Transnationals should all be put against a wall and shot as far as I'm concerned.

We got endless war in Afghanistan, endless war in Iraq, endless chaos in Libya and you stupid fucks are clamoring for more of the same in Syria. You remind me of stupid frat boys getting smacked on their bare asses with a paddle and yelling "Thank you sir! May I have another!" Maybe someone outta smack ya'll upside the head with a paddle and knock some sense into ya.

Otherwise, continue on with your endless, mind numbing prattle about saving the children in some shithole on the other side of the world by arming more stupid fucks who go out and kill children and call themselves "Freedom Fighters". Any side you choose is the wrong side. But if it makes you feel better or make you think you're "changing the world for the better", so be it. I can think of worse fates than living in delusion.
Private patches70

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:39 pm

patches70 wrote:We got endless war in Afghanistan, endless war in Iraq, endless chaos in Libya and you stupid fucks are clamoring for more of the same in Syria. You remind me of stupid frat boys getting smacked on their bare asses with a paddle and yelling "Thank you sir! May I have another!" Maybe someone outta smack ya'll upside the head with a paddle and knock some sense into ya.

Otherwise, continue on with your endless, mind numbing prattle about saving the children in some shithole on the other side of the world by arming more stupid fucks who go out and kill children and call themselves "Freedom Fighters". Any side you choose is the wrong side. But if it makes you feel better or make you think you're "changing the world for the better", so be it. I can think of worse fates than living in delusion.

Oh, f*ck off patches. You know better. And I mean that very literally. You KNOW better. You and I have been talking for years on this site, you KNOW that I've never supported your stupid American imperialist adventures abroad. I've never once said that America should invade Syria or anywhere else. My position on this is crystal clear. Interventionism almost always does more harm than good. As much as it sucks to watch other nations rip themselves apart, it's better to let them do it and get it over with rather than to go charging in and propping up failed governments and turning 2-year civil wars into 20-year civil wars.

What armati and the ram are saying is not "let's be non-interventionists here." What they're saying is actually denying that Assad is a murdering scumbag and trying to reclaim his reputation as some kind of fairy fucking godmother. That is a lie. The evidence that he has been committing these atrocities is overwhelming and comes from numerous directions. You say leave him alone and I agree with you. But let's be honest about the reasons for leaving him alone. Let's just admit that intervention has a terrible track record of making matters worse, and that sometimes you have to let bad situations play themselves out. Let's not play armati's game of spreading the KGB's lies and pretending that Assad is an innocent victim and really he's a nice man who goes out in disguise and gives candy cane to all the children at Christmas time.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Neoteny on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Man, if only you'd listened when I told you they were defending Hitler. I've been telling you what kind of people these are. Coulda saved yourself some energy back when they were posting nazi propaganda.

Also the KGB isn't a thing anymore.
Major Neoteny

Postby Neoteny on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:30 pm

And that's not to say that rebels haven't had their share of atrocities. But defending Assad is a pretty bad look.
Major Neoteny

Postby patches70 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:09 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
What armati and the ram are saying is not "let's be non-interventionists here." What they're saying is actually denying that Assad is a murdering scumbag and trying to reclaim his reputation as some kind of fairy fucking godmother. That is a lie. The evidence that he has been committing these atrocities is overwhelming and comes from numerous directions. You say leave him alone and I agree with you. But let's be honest about the reasons for leaving him alone. Let's just admit that intervention has a terrible track record of making matters worse, and that sometimes you have to let bad situations play themselves out. Let's not play armati's game of spreading the KGB's lies and pretending that Assad is an innocent victim and really he's a nice man who goes out in disguise and gives candy cane to all the children at Christmas time.

Assad is a murdering scumbag killing other murdering scumbags. Obama ordered drone killings, some of which actually killed bad guys, the rest blew up wedding parties and innocent civilians. Is Obama a murdering scumbag? Let's be honest now!
Bush Jr lied about WMD's, launched a war where over 4,000 American solders were killed and 10's of thousands of others horribly maimed. That's not even taking into account all the dead Iraqis including women and children. Is he a murdering scumbag? Let's be honest now!
Ole Madeleine Albright with her bald face showing had the nerve to say that the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi Children was worth it.

This scumbag bitch got awarded the Medal of Freedom by Obama. Is she a murdering scumbag? Let's be honest now!

Singling out Assad and Putin is like taking a shit on your dinner plate and saying that everyone else's dinners look like shit. The standing on the moral highhorse while ignoring that virtually everyone in government is a filthy scumbag and and the highest levels of government are filled with murdering scumbags. They are all scumbags.

Now listing Duk, you are intelligent, seemingly caring individual. I have no problems with you, even when we disagree. I am going to tell you something that is an axiom and then tell you the tragic consequence of that axiom. I want you to see and contemplate it before you knee jerk shit on it.

Here ya go, a dose of truth bomb.

The world has long since been conquered by gangs of vicious thugs that are good for nothing but initiating and inflicting violence. These gangs have long since figured out that they can't just go murdering and doling out bloody carnage everywhere they go because they are not good at anything except violence. They'd starve if they just killed all the productive people because these gangs don't know how to build or farm or anything else. There is no place in this world where you or anyone else can go where there isn't one of these gangs in charge. These gangs most often use threats of violence to coerce the cattle (that's people like you and me) to get what they want but they also use one other tactic. The make it known that even though they are a violent gang, it could be worse because there are other gangs out there in the world that are far worse. So we cattle should count ourselves lucky.

The sad ironic thing is when people under the thumbs of one gang cheer when people under the thumb of another gang are slaughtered.

So Duk, you are just condemning one gang or two gangs of thugs. While you may think that the gang that controls you and your neighbors is a better and nicer gang, I assure you, they are still a violent gang. Arm and Ram wanna cheerlead for a gang and you wanna give 'em shit for it, more power to ya. It's still a plank in your eye that makes it absurd when you try to remove the plank in their eye. Pluck that plank from your own eye first, brother.
Government, by definition, has the monopoly on violence. And that's a fact, brother.

It's easy for us in our luxury, under the loving and benevolent rule of our supposedly less violent gangs, to sit back and pass judgment. If you take a moment, just one instant, and imagine yourself as Assad. You've seen what happened to Gaddaffi. He knows what's going to happen to him if he loses.
You gotta look at it from the Russian POV. Syria is their access to the Med and they ain't gonna give up that vital national interest, and Syria is a vital nation interest to the Russians is it not? It's not vital to the US or Canada or the UK, but to Russia it most certainly is.
Syria is a turf war between violent gangs. The rest of us, the regular people are caught up in the turf war. The people of Syria by far suffering the worst of it, killed from every side. We, from the outside, for some fucking reason find the need to cheer on our own particular gang and declare the other gang to be the bad guys.
Guess what Duk, we're all bad guys.

If Arm and Ram wanna be cheerleaders for Putin and Assad, big fucking deal. For the life of me I can't see why the f*ck you give a shit. You say interventionism is a bad idea. If you believe that then you should see Arm and Ram's posts and think "meh". By coming out and condemning Russia and Assad you are just playing into the interventionists hands. By making Assad a cartoon villain you make it easier to find the will to actually intervene. If you are against interventionism then you gotta say "I don't give a f*ck what Assad supposedly did, I don't give a f*ck what Putin supposedly did. I just want us to stay the f*ck out of this mess."
That's the only sane way to look at this whole mess in Syria.
Or we can all just whip ourselves into a frenzy, ramp up the rhetoric and just charge headlong into WWIII and then all our problems will be over in short order.
Private patches70

Postby armati on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Geez, Duk, you got all that from my posts? Incredible really.
Check out the Yinon plan. I am opposed to it.

Anyway, saw the talk about white helmets.

BRITISH GOVERNMENT AND WHITE HELMETS EXPOSED ON THE BBC
https://youtu.be/kAQmB74eIGo

Theres a link for ya, Im sure people will come up with its hitler crap or some other reason its invalid but at least from the bbc it might be a little more difficult for people to say its kgb. oops, my bad, the guy is obviously a kgb spy. lol
Runs about 4 mins

The White Helmets are islamist terrorists funded by the UK,U.S. Saudi Arabia and Israel
The evidence for that is overwhelming for anyone that looks for it.
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:16 am

Neoteny wrote:Man, if only you'd listened when I told you they were defending Hitler. I've been telling you what kind of people these are. Coulda saved yourself some energy back when they were posting nazi propaganda.

Please show me where I defended Hitler .

Dukasaur wrote:

No. It's a Civil Defense organization. It works wherever there is catastrophic damage. There isn't catastrophic damage inside the government-controlled areas, because the rebels don't have heavy artillery or aircraft. All the catastrophic damage is in rebel-held territory because the government holds all the heavy weapons and is doing most of the heavy bombing. The rebels are mainly fighting with small arms, light field artillery, that kind of thing. Small arms kill people, sure enough, but they don't indiscriminately mow down entire neighborhoods the way heavy artillery and aerial bombing does.

Ok so they're a search and rescue organisation in your eyes. Albeit one that regularly sends Reuters videos to encourage the West to bomb Assad. Yet their motive of formation is to save lives, yes?

Seems to me that the majority of people on here are incapable of questioning what they would like the truth to be.
Cadet The ram

Postby Neoteny on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:08 am

The ram wrote:
Neoteny wrote:Man, if only you'd listened when I told you they were defending Hitler. I've been telling you what kind of people these are. Coulda saved yourself some energy back when they were posting nazi propaganda.

In the thread where Armati was posting nazi propaganda. You sided with him there too.
Major Neoteny

Postby armati on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:36 am

@ Postby patches70 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:09 pm

I just read that, last time I was here I just noticed the talk of white helmets. So posted what people might not be able to disparage so easily.

Anyway, STANDING O!!!! patches 100% thats exactly it, trying to get people to realize that is the challenge.

What people here missed entirely about my post of "greatest story never told" is we are not told the truth, having to cut thru the patriotic brainwash BS, my side is better than your side BS is exactly the issue.

Governments create the wars, the people get to die in them. They create them with lies, people believe them.

The internet provides the opportunity to realize that, unfortunately it takes research (I have no idea how carlin figured it out without the net) and to even begin that research requires questioning what we are taught.

Most people cant do that, as netenyhoo exemplifies, when shown evidence he doent understand he simply screams nazi nazi nazi, this is normal.

I contend the challenge is not reason, its belief.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds is an early study of crowd psychology by Scottish journalist Charles Mackay, first published in 1841

This book is a study of it and shows multiple examples, great investment book too.
Shows how people think in herds.

They believe as they are told to believe, its a human thing and its normal, but if we are ever going to stop killing and enslaving we have to at least try to open eyes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Augu ... a-1936.jpg

Just for netenyahoo, even if the only one in the crowd.
Sergeant armati

Postby Neoteny on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:52 am

armati wrote:What people here missed entirely about my post of "greatest story never told" is we are not told the truth, having to cut thru the patriotic brainwash BS, my side is better than your side BS is exactly the issue.

Governments create the wars, the people get to die in them. They create them with lies, people believe them.

1) Why do you think you need to post nazi propaganda to make that point when there are plenty of reasonable sources making these same points?

2) Those aren't the points GSNT was making.

armati wrote: Most people cant do that, as netenyhoo exemplifies, when shown evidence he doent understand he simply screams nazi nazi nazi, this is normal.

That's normal for you, eh? You get called a nazi often then?
Major Neoteny

Postby armati on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:08 pm

What You Need to Know About Historical Zionism - Video Compilation
https://youtu.be/GqHrbIJI9BQ
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:44 am

Neoteny wrote:
The ram wrote:

In the thread where Armati was posting nazi propaganda. You sided with him there too.

Nah I simply disagreed with you. I am able to question things, you are not. Maybe everyone should think exactly like you, then there'd be no Nazis eh. Get It?
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:51 am

The ram wrote:
Neoteny wrote:
The ram wrote:

Nah I simply disagreed with you. I am able to question things, you are not. Maybe everyone should think exactly like you, then there'd be no Nazis eh. Get It?

I don't get it, you disagreed with Neoteny for opposing Armati's posting of propaganda? I've gotta say, I'm not a big fan of Armati's propaganda posts. I kind of feel like you're not quite saying something here.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Neoteny on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:43 am

The ram wrote:Nah I simply disagreed with you. I am able to question things, you are not. Maybe everyone should think exactly like you, then there'd be no Nazis eh. Get It?

For all you Jordan Peterson wannabes (which is a weird thing to want to be) pretending to the thrones of logic, knowledge, and open-mindedness, you guys sure can't seem to read criticism or really anything else. It's not that everyone should think exactly like me. It's that everyone shouldn't be a nazi. It's a very specific request. Don't be a nazi. Don't spread fascist propaganda. There are a wide variety of social and economic policies that I don't agree with that I will engage with. I disagree with, say Christianity, but I understand where they are coming from and can engage and be friendly with Christians. I disagree with neoliberals, but, again, we can talk amicably. There are relatively few positions that I will say "I don't understand how you got here; you're a terrible person and you should shut the f*ck up." Fascism is one of those things that crosses that line.

And now we have this very specific instance of armati posting nazi propaganda attempting to rehabilitate Hitler and Nazi Germany. This is a fact. And if you are defending that, then you are defending Hitler. It's a simple equation, really. It's not that you're disagreeing with me. I disagree with plenty of people that I can live alongside. I'm practically an anarchist at this point. There are lots of people who disagree with me, and I don't spend my days shouting at them. We disagree about nazism, though, and I do not tolerate nazism.

Go away, fascist.
Major Neoteny

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,