Conquer Club

Putang: for beginners

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Putang: for beginners

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:42 am

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
Sergeant DirtyDishSoap

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:35 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:Can a mod please change this thread's subject titled to 'puntang'. 'Putang' is not a thing and having to see ram's illiteracy every time I open this sub is irritating me.

So we learn that ralf is IGNORANT of many things. Here is ONE MORE for ralf's cogent edification:

putang
(P00"TaNG") A Slang word used to describe female genitals. Often combined with the word "Pie".

{example:}
Hey Baby, how's about you let me eat some of your sweet Pootang Pie.

So ralf's irritation continues; is there any hope for his ignorance?

Is there a category below beginner? ralf is sent to the KIDDIE wading pool...!

You're really working hard at making a laughing stock of yourself, JP.

You're showing your own ignorance, as well as that of whichever ghetto rat wrote that entry in the urban dictionary.

The word is "poontang". It is derived from the French word "putain" for prostitute. It entered common usage in Southeast Asia, most of which was colonialized by the French. The French soldiers imported the word, but changed the spelling to "poontang" to conform with the conventions through which similar words were spelled, with "OO" replacing "U" and "ANG" replacing "AIN".

When American soldiers took over from the French the task of oppressing Vietnam, they fell in love with the word, and brought it back to serve in American slang. Anyone who actually served in Vietnam, however, spells it properly, poontang. The way you have spelled it is a result of eliminating corporal punishment in the schools. If punks that are too lazy to spell properly had a yardstick broken across their knuckles as we did, that kind of garbage would not occur.
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:22 pm

You tell 'em, Duk. The pussy master has spoken!

As a Brit ram should know better, given poon/poontang/punny was common playground vocabulary back in the day. JP's ignorance on the subject of vagina is more understandable though.
2021-12-14 19:45:41 - riskllama: the f*ck are you laughing about? you're obvs. still going to lose
2021-12-16 06:55:04 - bigtoughralf won the game
2021-12-16 06:55:04 - riskllama lost 32 points

Free Palestine

My pronouns are he/him
Sergeant bigtoughralf

Postby riskllama on Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm

Duk wins this thread...*polite clapping*
Major riskllama

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:29 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:Can a mod please change this thread's subject titled to 'puntang'. 'Putang' is not a thing and having to see ram's illiteracy every time I open this sub is irritating me.

So we learn that ralf is IGNORANT of many things. Here is ONE MORE for ralf's cogent edification:

putang
(P00"TaNG") A Slang word used to describe female genitals. Often combined with the word "Pie".

You're showing your own ignorance, as well as that of whichever ghetto rat wrote that entry in the urban dictionary.

The word is "poontang". It is derived from the French word "putain" for prostitute. It entered common usage in Southeast Asia, most of which was colonialized by the French. The French soldiers imported the word, but changed the spelling to "poontang" to conform with the conventions through which similar words were spelled, with "OO" replacing "U" and "ANG" replacing "AIN".

When American soldiers took over from the French the task of oppressing Vietnam, they fell in love with the word, and brought it back to serve in American slang. Anyone who actually served in Vietnam, however, spells it properly, poontang. The way you have spelled it is a result of eliminating corporal punishment in the schools. If punks that are too lazy to spell properly had a yardstick broken across their knuckles as we did, that kind of garbage would not occur.

So this is what it takes to get a mod to reply to ralf's silliness?

My dictionary trump's yours, Duk. (I use neither term, btw.) :lol:

Further, Duk, language evolves. A word used in the 60's takes on a new form in 2021; I thought YOU, of ALL people, would understand that basic idea, Duk. Are you stuck in the Vietnam era? Are you upset that someone "stole" your word? C'est la vie. :lol:

Also, if we still used corporal punishment in school, neither form of the word would be corrected by a teacher. The PADDLE (and yardstick) rules, not spelling of slang. Therefore, your analogy is incorrect, too. :lol:

And ralf is still an IDIOT 'cos he spelled it wrong and uses NO dictionary. He does not even know what a vegetarian is. And the llama is still a joyless turnUP. Note that both of those trolls had to post as soon as Duk responded. I have them both online and put them both on IGNORE. I think they are both holding their breath hoping that I will read and respond to their garbage. Keep holding it and waiting, boys. :lol:
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:17 pm

I want you two to know, that you're all arguing over the spelling of pussy.

If cringe had to be defined in another way, this would fit the bill.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Sergeant DirtyDishSoap

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:34 pm

I have never heard anyone say out loud in my life pootang... the "N" has never been silent when this word is vocalized in my life experience. I guess i just assumed it was a uk thing like when OP says he's gonna 'smoke a f*g'.

I'm understanding it as "I'm gonna have a cigarette."

what he actually means might be something totally different...
saxitoxin wrote:If Jerry Brown had run I would not have suppressed the Black vote. I would still have opposed him, but I wouldn't have suppressed the Black vote to do so.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang!

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:41 pm

I suspect Cogers there listens to a lot of Polka music. No surprise he's using a dickshunarrie to look up poontang.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby The ram on Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:09 am

Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

putang

Who cares. Now tell us about this bit of snatch you say you're doing. When did this start
General The ram

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:18 am

The Ram wants to get to the really important stuff. LoL. :D :lol: =D>
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby KoolBak on Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:24 am

Mook- you've never heard? or seen the word?

I now know you're not a rocker. Terrible Ted released "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" on his Cat Scratch Fever album in 77. I rode my damn bike 18 miles round trip to buy it :lol: Pretty much for those two songs about pussy.

I am disappointed.

As a bonus, I've seen him play it live. Cause I'm KOOL like that :D

PS..thanks for that history DoD. Did not know that.

Still SMH that so many "men" don't know Poontang :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:11 am

KoolBak wrote:Mook- you've never heard? or seen the word?

I've never heard/seen it without the 'n' in the middle. puntang or poontang is what I've seen.... Never "Putang"

Unfortunately I also remember this

saxitoxin wrote:If Jerry Brown had run I would not have suppressed the Black vote. I would still have opposed him, but I wouldn't have suppressed the Black vote to do so.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby KoolBak on Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:45 am

Oops. My bad :D Sorry!

Tell me you like Terrible Ted :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:06 pm

KoolBak wrote:Oops. My bad :D Sorry!

I'm sorry to say the only reference I have of a terrible ted was stories growing up of a wrestling bear in the great white north.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Just wanted to weigh in and say that, so far as I'm aware, I never saw the word in any of its forms before this thread.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Corporal jonesthecurl

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:28 pm

The ram wrote:
Who cares. Now tell us about this bit of snatch you say you're doing. When did this start

I'm assuming from the syntax that a question is implied, although apparently the schools in your area don't teach the use of question marks.

Not some random bit a snatch, actually, but the hottest woman I've dated in my life. I may be almost 60 but I feel like I'm 16 again.
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:20 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Just wanted to weigh in and say that, so far as I'm aware, I never saw the word in any of its forms before this thread.

obviously, another who listens only to Polka music...LoL... :D =D> :lol:
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby The ram on Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:27 am

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:

I'm assuming from the syntax that a question is implied, although apparently the schools in your area don't teach the use of question marks.

Not some random bit a snatch, actually, but the hottest woman I've dated in my life. I may be almost 60 but I feel like I'm 16 again.

You must have led a very quiet life in your 20s and 30s. I'd cut my right hand off to f*ck some of the pussy i had in my 20s.

Sounds like you're smitten, I hope she feels the same way. Or we're going to be seeing a very depressed Dukasaur. Fingers crossed it works out, even left wing wankers deserve a modicum of happiness.
General The ram

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:59 am

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:

As long as you don't feel that way because she's 16 I approve
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:14 am

16's legal in most countries tbf.
2021-12-14 19:45:41 - riskllama: the f*ck are you laughing about? you're obvs. still going to lose

Free Palestine

My pronouns are he/him
Sergeant bigtoughralf

Postby 2dimes on Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:30 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
KoolBak wrote:

I'm sorry to say the only reference I have of a terrible ted was stories growing up of a wrestling bear in the great white north.

Unfortunately due to travel restrictions and lack of powerball winnings, I can't fly over to pick you up to go see him.

Or this tribute band featuring a guy who looks a bit like the bassist from Triumph (Mike Lavine Acording to information gained via web search), or perhaps a relative of his from 1987.

Corporal 2dimes

Postby The ram on Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:02 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:

As long as you don't feel that way because she's 16 I approve

Didn't you start trawling the reservations after reading Papillon and how he was befriended by a local tribe and was fucking a 16 and 14 year old girls?
General The ram

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:41 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:16's legal in most countries tbf.

I imagine you saying that while driving a white van.
Dukasaur wrote:

Sergeant DirtyDishSoap

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 pm

I take public transport, it's better for the environment.

Free Palestine

My pronouns are he/him
Sergeant bigtoughralf

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:34 pm

Puked a little bit in my mouth after reading that.
Dukasaur wrote:

Sergeant DirtyDishSoap

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,