Conquer Club

Florida Orders National Guard to Stand Down

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Florida Orders National Guard to Stand Down

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:22 pm

As the longest trucker convoy in world history converges on Ottawa, Vax-Extremist Trudeau has fled his palace and is now in hiding in an undisclosed bunker, proclaiming he's frightened of violence erupting.

Meanwhile, the hapless and incompetent Ottawa police are warning people to stay well clear of Centre Block as they call in hundreds of shock terror troops to reinforce their numbers.

And - from their $14 million home in Montecito, California - the seventh in line to the Canadian Crown, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle are denouncing what they have called uneducated commoners, demanding they return home and obey Trudeau's orders.

In the true south strong and free, Donald Trump Jr. is calling on Canadian truckers to do whatever it takes to upend the tyranny of the Trudeau regime!

Last edited by saxitoxin on Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Will the Canadian government be overthrown this weekend?

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:35 pm

Image']Image
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:53 pm

Vax-Extremist Trudeau is more concerned he may be overthrown than previously thought. He has now adopted medieval defensive tactics and is suddenly, and without warning, ordering the bridges going into what he plans to be his final stand blockaded to protect him and his command center.

The Macdonald-Cartier Bridge currently has a load restriction applied to all types of vehicles. Out of an abundance of caution and safety due to a planned protest taking place this weekend in Ottawa, Public Services and Procurement Canada wishes to advise motorists that there will be lane closures on the Macdonald-Cartier Bridge until further notice, starting on: Friday, January 28, at 8 pm.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/p ... 17040.html

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:14 am

saxitoxin wrote:Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle are denouncing what they have called uneducated commoners, demanding they return home and obey Trudeau's orders.

Those two have an obnoxious opinion on everything these days don't they. Or rather, Meghan has opinions and poor Harry has let himself be turned into her sock puppet/megaphone.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Serbia on Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:49 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle are denouncing what they have called uneducated commoners, demanding they return home and obey Trudeau's orders.

Those two have an obnoxious opinion on everything these days don't they. Or rather, Meghan has opinions and poor Harry has let himself be turned into her sock puppet/megaphone.

Never pretend like the man is a victim. If he’s a participant it’s because he signed up for it. He may not “like” it, he may not have done it on his own, but he’s DOING it.

My dad moved to Texas from Detroit because his stepson did, and my dad’s wife (stepson’s mommy) insisted that they must. My dad is miserable there. Hates the traffic, the weather, the city, hates that he has no friends or family or attachments to this new place, hates that it’s not Michigan, hates that it’s not home. But he signed up for that shit and truly has only himself to blame for his current zip code. Blaming his bitchy wife is easy, but truth shows there is more to that story.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:50 pm

Serbia wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

Never pretend like the man is a victim. If he’s a participant it’s because he signed up for it. He may not “like” it, he may not have done it on his own, but he’s DOING it.

Is that the Weinstein defence or something? Meghan is a succubus, Harry is her victim, and the royal family is once again being dragged through the mud by an American. FACT.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Re: BREAKING: Trudeau Flees Ottawa, Moves to Secret Base

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:26 pm

As the miles long convoy has started entering Ottawa, CBC is reporting Trudeau has fled the capital city with his family and is sheltering at a secret location, believed to be a Canadian Forces facility in Quebec, which he has ringed with troops to protect him at all costs. It's believed Quebec was chosen for the same reason Saddam Hussein fled to Tikrit, as that is the location of his family's ethnic power base.

Justin Trudeau and family move to secret location as Canada trucker protests spark security fears, report says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 03458.html

Corporal saxitoxin

Re: BREAKING: Trudeau Flees Ottawa, Moves to Secret Base

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:19 am

--------'Eastbound loaded up and trucking...We're going to do what they say can't be done...We got a long way to go and a short time to get there... Throwing out those mandates...Eastbound just watch old BANDIT run :!: =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Update: Canadian Border Blocked for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:08 pm

Parts of Canada continue to be sealed off from the rest of the world due to Justin Trudeau's continued refusal to resign in disgrace. Trudeau is putting himself first instead of the interests of Canadians.

With RCMP warnings unheeded, vehicles remain lined up on a Southern Alberta highway blocking access to the border for the third day in a row Monday.

Semi-trucks, cars and farm equipment filled Highway 4 south of Lethbridge on Saturday, in support of a national convoy to Ottawa with a stated goal of repealing a federal mandate requiring unvaccinated Canadian truckers re-entering Canada from the United States to get tested for COVID-19 and to quarantine.

In a statement emailed to Postmedia, the Canadian Border Services Agency said the Coutts port of entry remains open but is inaccessible due to the blockade immediately to the north.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-ne ... -third-day

After a week, the GoFundMe supporting the peaceful protests is nearing its $10,000,000 goal.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/taking-back- ... onvoy-2022
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: AB and SK Capitulate to Trucker Demands

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:29 pm

UPDATE:

- Saskatchewan has announced, in response to Trucker demands, all COVID-19 restrictions are being lifted in the province.

- MLAs in Alberta are meeting this afternoon to discuss a similar approach. The truckers have agreed to open one lane at the border until the meeting as a sign of goodwill, however, if the MLAs don't agree to their demands, they will re-close the entire border. Unfortunately Kenney is not among the MLAs so this may be a ruse.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:38 pm

I have entered the US via a point of entry on the Saskatchewan border. Have fun. I didn’t.

“Why are you here instead of a point of entry closer to home?”
Because we were camping in Saskatchewan last night.
“Why is your trailer so dirty?”
Because we were on a back road in the rain.
“What kind of dog food do you have?”
Chicken, want to see it?
“Yes. Let’s go in your trailer.”
Etc. etc. etc…
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Maxleod on Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:08 pm

2dimes wrote:I have entered the US via a point of entry on the Saskatchewan border. Have fun. I didn’t.

Chicken, want to see it?
Etc. etc. etc…

Yeah... Camping... In the wild during the winter in Canada... That doesn't look suspicious at all, you can pass.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby riskllama on Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:41 pm

pretty sure he didn't mean literally last night, Max... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:18 pm

True, we were going to AirVenture. Definitely summer. You know, when it rains instead of snowing.

Also the Saskatchewan side of Cypress Hills isn’t exactly “the wild”. They have outhouses but when you go inside there’s a toilet and sink with running water.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:20 am

2dimes wrote:I have entered the US via a point of entry on the Saskatchewan border. Have fun. I didn’t.

Chicken, want to see it?
Etc. etc. etc…

The us and Israel, the two most unwelcoming borders in the world.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:56 am

Serbia wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

My dad moved to Texas from Detroit because his stepson did, and my dad’s wife (stepson’s mommy) insisted that they must. My dad is miserable there. Hates the traffic, the weather, the city, hates that he has no friends or family or attachments to this new place, hates that it’s not Michigan, hates that it’s not home. But he signed up for that shit and truly has only himself to blame for his current zip code. Blaming his bitchy wife is easy, but truth shows there is more to that story.

I don't understand. Texas is the only state with a good speed limit:

It just sucks that it's only around San Antonio... and it's a toll route.

Oh well, at least it's got good food.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:17 pm

No one is buying Trudeau's crocodile tears on the plight of small businesses versus truckers.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:20 pm

Confirmed: Jason Kenney last night officially confirmed he has surrendered the Province of Alberta to the Republic of Truckerstan.

Kenney commits to lifting COVID-19 restrictions as Alberta highway protests continue

As people protesting public health measures related to COVID-19 continued to impede traffic in southern Alberta on Thursday night, Premier Jason Kenney announced his government would be announcing a path forward for the lifting of public health measures next week, acknowledging many Albertans are sick of having limitations on their lives.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8594173/kenn ... s-convoys/

Corporal saxitoxin

Open borders huh?

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:46 pm

Come on up. We can go to BC and harvest something tasty, make some gravy and bannock. Then for dessert, saskatoon berry jam with bannock.
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Open borders huh?

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:13 pm

2dimes wrote:Come on up. We can go to BC and harvest something tasty, make some gravy and bannock. Then for dessert, saskatoon berry jam with bannock.

Trudeau needs to rescind his border restrictions
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:18 pm

I think you can get in. You need a fresh negative test. President Biden was just warning people not to because it’s scary up here.

UPDATE: Maybe not. Looks like you need a couple of shots.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/trave ... vaccinated
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:24 pm

2dimes wrote:I think you can get in. You need a fresh negative test. President Biden was just warning people not to because it’s scary up here.

UPDATE: Maybe not. Looks like you need a couple of shots.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/trave ... vaccinated

Yep - I can travel 7,000 miles for a dangerous liaison with mrswdk in Soho but I can't drive up the street to Tim Hortons.

#PureBloodLife
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:32 pm

Chin up. Just drive to Detroit if you want an ice cap and a substandard doughnut.

Or sneak into Canada. What are they going to do, deport you?

They say next week you might be able to go to a steakhouse here without a QR code. We don't have a sizzler but there’s a few decent ones without a salad bar.

We can even go to Surplus Herby's. https://www.surplusherbys.com/
Corporal 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:44 pm

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:11 pm

-------------This is getting good... Forget about Big Tech stealing 10 million ,well Canadian Dollars... Still stealing...Go "F" und me :roll: ...Even though they funded 574 roits in 2020 A.D.
-----------Some other group has taken funding the Truckers...
-----------NOW the people of Ottawa are crying to much loud noises ...I think that is just the Government lying...Now...They have made it against the law to bring the truckers food or gasoline...The police will arrest you...
---------------This reminds me of me and my friend running supplies ,AT---in ATF...No way I'm taking guns across the border, To The Mohawk battle with The Canadian Government...Outside Montreal...Oka...A golf course wanted to expand onto an Indian burial ground...Kicking off a 78 day stand off...In the Summer of 1990 A.D...I would make a supply run to the Truckers...But I don't want to cross the check point in Canada...On the other side of The Ambassador Bridge...Have to answer ,are you Vaxed?...Umm...You know, I left my passport back in Detroit...I'll be back later...You can turn around,or you used to be able to, as long as you are on that Bridge zone property... Haven't officially entered Windsor...Of course then you have to deal with The U.S. Border guards...Looks like I'm stuck only in The USA...Until the world returns to it's senses...
O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,