Conquer Club

COVID Update 2022

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby KoolBak on Wed May 11, 2022 11:07 pm

Saxi I didn't ask. I'd like to vax his throat with my fist :D
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak
 
Posts: 6569
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby saxitoxin on Thu May 12, 2022 12:09 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
KoolBak wrote:So, I'm on our biannual trip to Kauai. 30th in 50 years. We skipped the last one due to COVID.

Just before we left, they dropped all the requirements for flying (proof of being healthy, mask mandates, etc).

One of the couples that always comes invited all their adopted kids. One of those couples is COVID positive and they fucking hopped on their plane and happily came anyway. Then joined in a nightly happy hour celebration of our group. Stupid fucking people.

So a 50 year (expensive, well planned out) tradition is fucked.

My direct family (bride, kids, siblings/spouses and 90 year old dad) left that get together immediately and will have zero interaction with the rest of the group for the rest of the trip. Dad's birthday party cancelled. Dinners cancelled. Beach trips, happy hours, etc cancelled.

Stupid ass selfish fucking tools.


Those tools must have followed the saxi prescription: do not think, do not think of others , act stooopidly, ignore medical advice, and certainly be sure to think only ABOUT me, me, meeeeee..! And, for good measure, tell a few lies, and act wicked, vile, and EVIL, too.


More likely they were vaxed.

Most vaxed persons haven't kept up with the evolving science on the vaccinations since their initial shots. They're still going by the original science which said if you're vaccinated you can't get or give it. As a result, they often act in a reckless way.

Pure Bloods tend to be extra cautious because we know we're unprotected from COVID-19 whereas the vaccinated don't know they're unprotected from COVID-19.
ENDORSEMENTS
JP4F wrote:... all in the Forum are kind, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and altruistic, too. But most of us know that NONE of that applies to saxi.

JP4F wrote:He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby KoolBak on Thu May 12, 2022 1:13 pm

I think it's as simple as they are young, self centered, oblivious fucks. Chick needs some education and dude needs a beat down.

Probly won't help, but it would feel so good.

I feel terrible for the couple that are our friends of 40 plus years. Wonderful people who feel exactly as the rest of us but love this Asian girl they adopted late in life. She has apologized profusely to us and actively make their plans as to not interfere with ours. I imagine their Vaca is somewhat strained.

Whatever. It's like the old days, just our fam doing our thing. I'm definitely drinking more :lol:

My boys, my brother and I rented bikes and spent yesterday riding up the beach towns stopping in every bar. Had a great time.
Last edited by KoolBak on Fri May 13, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak
 
Posts: 6569
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 12, 2022 6:39 pm

Re: COVID Update 2022
Unread postby KoolBak on Thu May 12, 2022 1:13 pm

I think it's as simple as they are young, self centered, oblivious fucks. Chick needs some education and dude needs a beat down.


KB, did you have anyone in Mind? anyone in particular..??
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby HitRed on Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 pm

"when the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
User avatar
Major HitRed
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri May 13, 2022 5:48 am

KoolBak wrote:I think it's as simple as they are young, self centered, oblivious fucks. Chick needs some education and dude needs a beat down.


If you find you have difficulty clearing your head and staying calm then it may be that you need more exercise. A healthy diet is also an important factor in regulating your mood. Give it a go and see if you cheer up at all.
2021-12-14 19:45:41 - riskllama: the f*ck are you laughing about? you're obvs. still going to lose
2021-12-16 06:55:04 - bigtoughralf won the game
2021-12-16 06:55:04 - riskllama lost 32 points


Free Palestine

My pronouns are he/him
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class bigtoughralf
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby KoolBak on Fri May 13, 2022 12:31 pm

Another post from an idiot that doesn't understand the meat of the issue.

Have fun playing Hide and GFYS :D
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak
 
Posts: 6569
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby KoolBak on Fri May 13, 2022 12:34 pm

I tried, once again, to interact with the public forum as a person. As expected, once again, the majority of you just aren't people with normal feelers. Sigh.

May try again in another year....who knows.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak
 
Posts: 6569
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri May 13, 2022 2:05 pm

KoolBak wrote:Another post from an idiot that doesn't understand the meat of the issue.


Funny you say meat seeing as reduced meat consumption definitely does wonders for one's mental clarity.
2021-12-14 19:45:41 - riskllama: the f*ck are you laughing about? you're obvs. still going to lose
2021-12-16 06:55:04 - bigtoughralf won the game
2021-12-16 06:55:04 - riskllama lost 32 points


Free Palestine

My pronouns are he/him
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class bigtoughralf
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby thegroover on Sat May 14, 2022 8:28 am

KoolBak wrote:So, I'm on our biannual trip to Kauai. 30th in 50 years. We skipped the last one due to COVID.

Just before we left, they dropped all the requirements for flying (proof of being healthy, mask mandates, etc).

One of the couples that always comes invited all their adopted kids. One of those couples is COVID positive and they fucking hopped on their plane and happily came anyway. Then joined in a nightly happy hour celebration of our group. Stupid fucking people.

So a 50 year (expensive, well planned out) tradition is fucked.

My direct family (bride, kids, siblings/spouses and 90 year old dad) left that get together immediately and will have zero interaction with the rest of the group for the rest of the trip. Dad's birthday party cancelled. Dinners cancelled. Beach trips, happy hours, etc cancelled.

Stupid ass selfish fucking tools.


I hope the 90yo avoided getting it. It could have killed him.

Did you manage to resist the urge to punch the selfish f***s in the face?

I've had Delta and Omicron thanks to stupid people. My wife caught it off me and was ill for 5 weeks.

Luckily we were both trip jabbed so avoided hospital.
User avatar
Major thegroover
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:24 pm
Location: UK

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby saxitoxin on Mon May 16, 2022 7:26 pm

The vaccine continues to provide.

John Fetterman, the Rats' best hope to take Pennsylvania's Senate seat, has suffered a statistically improbable stroke due to blood clots. Fetterman is 52 with no family history of strokes and in good health. But he is triple vaxed. His spokesman said he's recovering but he has not been seen by anyone and will be in hospital for at "least" another five days.

Meanwhile, Maryland Sen. Van Hollen - whos is triple jabbed - also suffered a stroke this week, the third of three tripled jabbed Rat senators to have a stroke in the last 12 months. That means 6.00% of Senate Democrats have had strokes in the last 12 months. The population-wide average in the U.S. for strokes in 2019 was 0.35%.

It's going to be interesting to live in a USA with 100 million people, instead of 330 million people. I'll be sad at first but, eventually, I'll learn to enjoy the extra room to stretch out.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Mon May 16, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ENDORSEMENTS
JP4F wrote:... all in the Forum are kind, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and altruistic, too. But most of us know that NONE of that applies to saxi.

JP4F wrote:He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby saxitoxin on Mon May 16, 2022 7:32 pm

thegroover wrote:I've had Delta and Omicron thanks to stupid people. My wife caught it off me and was ill for 5 weeks.


thegroover wrote:Luckily we were both trip jabbed


:lol: =D>

Yeah, sounds like you were really lucky!

"Another car tapped my rear fender going 5mph in the parking lot. I was thrown through the windshield, broke both my legs, suffered third degree burns over sixty percent of my body, and have permanent brain damage. Luckily, I drive a Volvo or it could have been worse."
ENDORSEMENTS
JP4F wrote:... all in the Forum are kind, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and altruistic, too. But most of us know that NONE of that applies to saxi.

JP4F wrote:He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby Maxleod on Mon May 16, 2022 8:15 pm

Spring is back. Has been for a few weeks. Enjoying riding my bicycle again. No severe illnesss and not dead. (not even mild ilness actually).

Go out and enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature thanks to your immunity system granted to you by Mother Nature. Even those of you who felt prey to the fearmongers. You're safe. The Kung Flu wasn't the the end of the world. You were just just gullible. Not your fault if you were born this way, I guess Mother Nature only wanted to teach you a lesson.

Stupid worldwide paranoia over a common flu.

In the meantime, China is watching the western world freak out over a stupid cold and a "war" between Russia and Ukraine. You're all stupid.
User avatar
Private Maxleod
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:08 am
Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon May 16, 2022 9:15 pm

Maxleod wrote:Spring is back. Has been for a few weeks. Enjoying riding my bicycle again. No severe illnesss and not dead. (not even mild ilness actually).

Go out and enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature thanks to your immunity system granted to you by Mother Nature. Even those of you who felt prey to the fearmongers. You're safe. The Kung Flu wasn't the the end of the world. You were just just gullible. Not your fault if you were born this way, I guess Mother Nature only wanted to teach you a lesson.

Stupid worldwide paranoia over a common flu.

In the meantime, China is watching the western world freak out over a stupid cold and a "war" between Russia and Ukraine. You're all stupid.


Estimated US Flu deaths Oct 2021- may 2022 season, 5000-11000

US Covid related deaths in same time period approx 500,000

covid > common flu
saxitoxin wrote:If Jerry Brown had run I would not have suppressed the Black vote. I would still have opposed him, but I wouldn't have suppressed the Black vote to do so.
User avatar
Colonel mookiemcgee
 
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Location: Northern CA

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby saxitoxin on Mon May 16, 2022 9:57 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Estimated US Flu deaths Oct 2021- may 2022 season, 5000-11000

US Covid related deaths in same time period approx 500,000


When can we expect his resignation?

Image
ENDORSEMENTS
JP4F wrote:... all in the Forum are kind, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and altruistic, too. But most of us know that NONE of that applies to saxi.

JP4F wrote:He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue May 17, 2022 3:48 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Estimated US Flu deaths Oct 2021- may 2022 season, 5000-11000

US Covid related deaths in same time period approx 500,000


When can we expect his resignation?



About the same time during his term that Trump resigned.
saxitoxin wrote:If Jerry Brown had run I would not have suppressed the Black vote. I would still have opposed him, but I wouldn't have suppressed the Black vote to do so.
User avatar
Colonel mookiemcgee
 
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Location: Northern CA

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby saxitoxin on Tue May 17, 2022 5:02 pm

Just in!

The Rats are doing everything they can to keep triple vaxed John Fetterman alive. His office has now announced he will be going into emergency open heart surgery tomorrow to deal with his "minor" stroke.

Meanwhile, hospitalized stroke victim Sen. Van Hollen is forcing Koko Harris to fly to Dubai and back in 24 hours since the Rats lose their Senate majority if she's outside D.C. when it reconvenes.

LOL we have the VP herself hostage. She can't even leave town or we'll legalize howitzers, ban women from menstruating and give Trump the Medal of Honor. This government is hanging on by its fingers. Just six months until we cut them off.
ENDORSEMENTS
JP4F wrote:... all in the Forum are kind, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and altruistic, too. But most of us know that NONE of that applies to saxi.

JP4F wrote:He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue May 17, 2022 6:28 pm

saxitoxin wrote:legalize howitzers, ban women from menstruating and give Trump the Medal of Honor.


Is this the preferred order of priority for the 2022 Rep platform?
saxitoxin wrote:If Jerry Brown had run I would not have suppressed the Black vote. I would still have opposed him, but I wouldn't have suppressed the Black vote to do so.
User avatar
Colonel mookiemcgee
 
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Location: Northern CA

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby saxitoxin on Tue May 17, 2022 7:11 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:legalize howitzers, ban women from menstruating and give Trump the Medal of Honor.


Is this the preferred order of priority for the 2022 Rep platform?


Is menstruating the one where they bleed out of their vagina? If so, I'd make banning that first priority because it's disgusting.
ENDORSEMENTS
JP4F wrote:... all in the Forum are kind, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and altruistic, too. But most of us know that NONE of that applies to saxi.

JP4F wrote:He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby 2dimes on Tue May 17, 2022 8:09 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Is menstruating the one where they bleed out of their vagina? If so, I'd make banning that first priority because it's disgusting.


Worse than pee?

Follow up question, how close have you been to a naked person in real life?
User avatar
Corporal 2dimes
 
Posts: 11914
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Unable to sync with satellites.

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 18, 2022 12:40 am

2dimes wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Is menstruating the one where they bleed out of their vagina? If so, I'd make banning that first priority because it's disgusting.


Worse than pee?

Follow up question, how close have you been to a naked person in real life?


As I have already said, saxi is NOT caring and does not understand much beyond his basic wants and needs; saxi is an egotist. saxi also cogently demonstrates that he does not understand Biology and does not understand virus, vaccines, and bacteria. He clearly does not comprehend complex Biology involving male and female. saxi may fail Biology, but does better at Psychology. He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph. NOTE that saxi continues to quote me saying that he is not kind and not caring. He wears that quote as if that is a BADGE of HONOR. It shows his DISHONOR and proves that he is a TROLL.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 18, 2022 3:33 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
2dimes wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Is menstruating the one where they bleed out of their vagina? If so, I'd make banning that first priority because it's disgusting.


Worse than pee?

Follow up question, how close have you been to a naked person in real life?


As I have already said, saxi is NOT caring and does not understand much beyond his basic wants and needs; saxi is an egotist. saxi also cogently demonstrates that he does not understand Biology and does not understand virus, vaccines, and bacteria. He clearly does not comprehend complex Biology involving male and female. saxi may fail Biology, but does better at Psychology. He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph. NOTE that saxi continues to quote me saying that he is not kind and not caring. He wears that quote as if that is a BADGE of HONOR. It shows his DISHONOR and proves that he is a TROLL.


VERY WELL. I've updated my sig.
ENDORSEMENTS
JP4F wrote:... all in the Forum are kind, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and altruistic, too. But most of us know that NONE of that applies to saxi.

JP4F wrote:He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: COVID Update 2022

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 18, 2022 7:56 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
2dimes wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Is menstruating the one where they bleed out of their vagina? If so, I'd make banning that first priority because it's disgusting.


Worse than pee?

Follow up question, how close have you been to a naked person in real life?


As I have already said, saxi is NOT caring and does not understand much beyond his basic wants and needs; saxi is an egotist. saxi also cogently demonstrates that he does not understand Biology and does not understand virus, vaccines, and bacteria. He clearly does not comprehend complex Biology involving male and female. saxi may fail Biology, but does better at Psychology. He is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially Poor Ralph. NOTE that saxi continues to quote me saying that he is not kind and not caring. He wears that quote as if that is a BADGE of HONOR. It shows his DISHONOR and proves that he is a TROLL.


VERY WELL. I've updated my sig.


Very well, then; if you are going to quote me MORE, change the spelling of Ralph to ralf.
saxi is especially good at using Psychology to influence the weak-minded, especially poor ralf.


And be sure to also quote the part:
saxi does not understand Biology and does not understand virus, vaccines, nor bacteria. He clearly does not comprehend complex Biology involving male and female.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users