Conquer Club

Pfizer R&D Director Has Public Mental Breakdown on Camera

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Newly Boosted Twitch Streamer Does Impressive Death Twir

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:03 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Rather than rely on saxi's weak math and his non-Science interpretation of events, let's answer it with Science.

6,638,486 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of November 30, 2022, 01:21 GMT.

There are currently 646,875,944 confirmed cases in 228 countries and territories .


OVER 6.6 million deaths is SIGNIFICANT, no matter what saxi says. Further:

Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)
Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).


so the death rate is more than TWICE what saxi alleged. His math and his reasoning are OFF.

I wonder how much digging saxi did to find that obscure bit of data, to try to justify his ALLEGED and likely FAKE #. My search took about 3 minutes.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-toll/


You got me. Who is The Lancet to argue with "worldometers.info"?


My numbers are for the ENTIRE WORLD, as of Nov. 30, 2022; yours are from only China at the start of the pandemic (April 2020) and from China ONLY. Other than that the ALLURE of a "more credible source" do you have an actual argument here? Apparently NOT.

And you were misleading with your numbers and your entire post, as I said.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Major jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Newly Boosted Twitch Streamer Does Impressive Death Twir

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:10 am

More numbers for saxi to ponder:

Historical Account of the Initial Estimates

3.4% Mortality Rate estimate by the WHO as of March 3

Mortality Rate in China as of Feb. 20 (3.8% nationwide, 5.8% in Wuhan, 0.7% other areas)

Mortality Rate in China as of Feb. 4 (2.1% nationwide, 4.9% Wuhan, 3.1% Hubei, and 0.16% other provinces) reported by the NHC of China

Study providing a tentative mortality rate of 3%

Death rate among patients admitted to hospital (HFR): 15%


same source
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Major jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Newly Boosted Twitch Streamer Does Impressive Death Twir

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:20 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Rather than rely on saxi's weak math and his non-Science interpretation of events, let's answer it with Science.

6,638,486 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of November 30, 2022, 01:21 GMT.

There are currently 646,875,944 confirmed cases in 228 countries and territories .


OVER 6.6 million deaths is SIGNIFICANT, no matter what saxi says. Further:

Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)
Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).


so the death rate is more than TWICE what saxi alleged. His math and his reasoning are OFF.

I wonder how much digging saxi did to find that obscure bit of data, to try to justify his ALLEGED and likely FAKE #. My search took about 3 minutes.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-toll/


You got me. Who is The Lancet to argue with "worldometers.info"?


My numbers are for the ENTIRE WORLD, as of Nov. 30, 2022; yours are from only China at the start of the pandemic (April 2020) and from China ONLY. Other than that the ALLURE of a "more credible source" do you have an actual argument here? Apparently NOT.

And you were misleading with your numbers and your entire post, as I said.


Your numbers are for absolute, not relative, mortality.

:roll:

(It never takes me more than 11 or 12 words to debunk one of jp4s rambling, multi paragraph screeds which is way I still bother.)
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Newly Boosted Twitch Streamer Does Impressive Death Twir

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:44 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Rather than rely on saxi's weak math and his non-Science interpretation of events, let's answer it with Science.

6,638,486 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of November 30, 2022, 01:21 GMT.

There are currently 646,875,944 confirmed cases in 228 countries and territories .


OVER 6.6 million deaths is SIGNIFICANT, no matter what saxi says. Further:

Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)
Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).


so the death rate is more than TWICE what saxi alleged. His math and his reasoning are OFF.

I wonder how much digging saxi did to find that obscure bit of data, to try to justify his ALLEGED and likely FAKE #. My search took about 3 minutes.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-toll/


You got me. Who is The Lancet to argue with "worldometers.info"?


My numbers are for the ENTIRE WORLD, as of Nov. 30, 2022; yours are from only China at the start of the pandemic (April 2020) and from China ONLY. Other than that the ALLURE of a "more credible source" do you have an actual argument here? Apparently NOT.

And you were misleading with your numbers and your entire post, as I said.


Your numbers are for absolute, not relative, mortality.

:roll:

(It never takes me more than 11 or 12 words to debunk one of jp4s rambling, multi paragraph screeds which is way I still bother.)


absolute, not relative,

that is not an argument; IRRELEVANT

I said:
so the death rate is more than TWICE what saxi alleged

That is a relative number, so you EVEN missed that, so you are wrong AND you offered a pathetic and irrelevant argument.

multi paragraph


I posted 2 paragraphs and you attack THAT?? Pathetic; that is ALL you can use as refutation. What poppycock. Those are almost as bad as your LIES, saxi. Go back to your drawing board and find more fake # to back you false allegations and your FAKE NEWS, saxi.

Saxi = Chief of Obfuscation (CoO) on ConquerClub

I can now ignore your posts for several days; your arguments are worthless, and are almost as bad as your logic and your use of sources.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Major jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Newly Boosted Twitch Streamer Does Impressive Death Twir

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:18 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Rather than rely on saxi's weak math and his non-Science interpretation of events, let's answer it with Science.

6,638,486 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of November 30, 2022, 01:21 GMT.

There are currently 646,875,944 confirmed cases in 228 countries and territories .


OVER 6.6 million deaths is SIGNIFICANT, no matter what saxi says. Further:

Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)
Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).


so the death rate is more than TWICE what saxi alleged. His math and his reasoning are OFF.

I wonder how much digging saxi did to find that obscure bit of data, to try to justify his ALLEGED and likely FAKE #. My search took about 3 minutes.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-toll/


You got me. Who is The Lancet to argue with "worldometers.info"?


My numbers are for the ENTIRE WORLD, as of Nov. 30, 2022; yours are from only China at the start of the pandemic (April 2020) and from China ONLY. Other than that the ALLURE of a "more credible source" do you have an actual argument here? Apparently NOT.

And you were misleading with your numbers and your entire post, as I said.


Your numbers are for absolute, not relative, mortality.

:roll:

(It never takes me more than 11 or 12 words to debunk one of jp4s rambling, multi paragraph screeds which is way I still bother.)


absolute, not relative,

that is not an argument; IRRELEVANT

I said:
so the death rate is more than TWICE what saxi alleged

That is a relative number, so you EVEN missed that, so you are wrong AND you offered a pathetic and irrelevant argument.

multi paragraph


I posted 2 paragraphs and you attack THAT?? Pathetic; that is ALL you can use as refutation. What poppycock. Those are almost as bad as your LIES, saxi. Go back to your drawing board and find more fake # to back you false allegations and your FAKE NEWS, saxi.

Saxi = Chief of Obfuscation (CoO) on ConquerClub

I can now ignore your posts for several days; your arguments are worthless, and are almost as bad as your logic and your use of sources.


It's 99% certain you don't know what absolute mortality and relative mortality mean. Up from 96% one post ago.

Anyway ... moving on ...
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Saugeen-Maitland Hall is Dead

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:38 am

Saugeen-Maitland Hall, campus TikTok star at Western University in Canada, has suddenly dropped dead of unknown causes. She was 21 and vaxed & boosted. (We know that because Western famously had a no-compromise vaccination requirement until two weeks ago.)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/megha-t ... 17084.html

In general, single deaths in a vacuum mean nothing since the human body is relatively frail and any number of exotic things can happen. However, breaking down the numbers, a more troubling picture emerges.

    - The mortality rate for 21 year-old females in Canada in 2020 was 0.4% according to Statistics Canada. And, there are roughly 125,000 21 year-old females in Ontario meaning 500 will die in any given year.
    - Among those 0.4%, 95% die of traumatic injuries from either suicide or accident, or from malignant neoplasms (cancer).
So 25 twenty-one year old females will die in Ontario every year of causes other than suicide, accident, or cancer. Hall's death (examined in a vacuum) proves nothing. But we have multiple reports of similar sudden and unexplained deaths of young age groups in Ontario (and for every death of a relatively notable person that generates media coverage there will be many more who die anonymously). While nothing is proved, in any normal situation this would prompt a targeted inquiry - particularly given three very troubling, peer-reviewed studies on the effects of the vaccine on U40s that have come out in the last two months.

But this is an inquiry that Trudeau's political career -- or indeed, the very existence of government in Canada -- could not sustain in the aftermath of the Canada vaccine mandates for travel, federal employment, and university enrollment. If it even came out as inconclusive it would cause destabilizing public panic you'd need more than the Emergencies Act to control. People would lose their minds. There would be chaos in the streets if an official source even indicated there was a possibility everyone was carrying a time bomb inside them that couldn't be diffused. Even as an unvaccinated person, therefore, I do not support any such inquiry. What is coming is coming, but we should aim for a soft landing facilitated by a gradual die off attributed to unknown causes.
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Saugeen-Maitland Hall is Dead

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:10 am

--------------Are you sure ???... Because Canada now has fallen in love with Government helping, encouraging people to end their life... Doctors, but even nurses, trainers, pharmacists...Hey , have an ear ache... Sprained your ankle...Let us help you end you misery for good...
------------------ She may of been depressed....Her pharmacist payed her a Government assisted suicide visit....
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
User avatar
Major ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 2689
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
4

Re: Grant Wahl is DEAD

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:05 pm

Grant Wahl, who apparently was a reporter covering some minor sport I've never heard of, has dropped dead at age 48 after complaining of heart pain for the preceding several days.

Image



Image
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Grant Wahl is DEAD

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:20 pm

Other than it is amusing to see conservatives struggle to argue using science and math they offer nothing relevant.

What is really happening and to see how many young people conservative vaccine deniers are killing is a new study:

Today in Annals of Internal Medicine, researchers show that, compared to 2020, mortality rates due to COVID-19 infections among young adults increased significantly in 2021, suggesting younger people had lower vaccine uptake and adhered to fewer COVID precautions than older adults in the United States.
They are really interested in Years of Life Lost, YLL>

"the median age of COVID-19 deaths decreased from 78 years in 2020 to 69 years in 2021, and YLL due to COVID-19 increased to 7.4% more years of life lost in the second pandemic year due to a 35.7% increase in YLL per COVID-19 death. Despite those changes, there were 20.8% less COVID-19 deaths in 2021 versus 2020.

"Further investigation should determine the extent to which this downward age shift in COVID-19 mortality is attributable to high early-pandemic COVID-19 death rates among older adults (for example, involving nursing homes and long-term care facilities), relatively higher vaccine coverage and adherence with nonpharmaceutical interventions among older versus younger adults later in the pandemic, age-related risk differences associated with coronavirus variant viruses, or other mechanisms," the authors said.

The analysis showed other changes to YLL during 2020 to 2021: YLL and deaths due to unintentional injuries increased considerably, owing in part to record-high drug overdose deaths, up 15% (nearly 14,000 deaths) in 2021 compared with 2020, the authors said.

"A shift in COVID-19 mortality to relatively younger people in the second pandemic year contributed to markedly increased premature mortality from this increasingly preventable death," said corresponding author Mark Czeisler, PhD, medical student at Harvard Medical School, in a press release. "Understanding the factors that contribute to this age shift is critical as we continue developing our knowledge of the COVID-19 pandemic."
-
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/cov ... -rose-2021

There is a new anti-vax film popular among the brain dead but it is so littered with false claims and stupidities I refuse to name it and it only stood out for me for one of its claims being a supposed death from the vaccine being of someone who is still alive.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am
Location: Houston area

Re: Grant Wahl is DEAD

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:40 pm

Yes, but a zombie.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
User avatar
Sergeant jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse

Re: Grant Wahl is DEAD

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:58 pm

GaryDenton wrote:it is amusing to see conservatives struggle to argue using science


It is amusing to see Pfizerdrones - both liberal and conservative - struggle to respond to science.


I can keep going.
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Grant Wahl is DEAD

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
GaryDenton wrote:it is amusing to see conservatives struggle to argue using science


It is amusing to see Pfizerdrones - both liberal and conservative - struggle to respond to science.


I can keep going.


When I originally posted the second study, above, it was still a preprint. It has now completed peer review and was published today in the British Medical Journal, the world's second most-cited medical journal. Its final conclusion is:


When you have a time bomb inside you that can't be turned off ...

mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

More Bad News for the Vaxed

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:01 am

saxitoxin wrote:


On top of this there's now even MORE BAD NEWS FOR THE VACCINATED!

A preprint study by doctors at the Cleveland Clinic finds that people who had received three or more shots were more than three times as likely to be infected as those who hadn’t received any.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf
Image
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: More Bad News for the Vaxed

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:13 am

saxitoxin wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:


On top of this there's now even MORE BAD NEWS FOR THE VACCINATED!

A preprint study by doctors at the Cleveland Clinic finds that people who had received three or more shots were more than three times as likely to be infected as those who hadn’t received any.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf
Image


Poorly done; anecdotal evidence. COULD these people simply be at HIGH Risk of getting COVID due to underlying health conditions?

You need better data, saxi.

AND NO, the sky is not falling and is NOT FALLEN.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Major jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: More Bad News for the Vaxed

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:08 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:


On top of this there's now even MORE BAD NEWS FOR THE VACCINATED!

A preprint study by doctors at the Cleveland Clinic finds that people who had received three or more shots were more than three times as likely to be infected as those who hadn’t received any.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf
Image


Poorly done; anecdotal evidence. COULD these people simply be at HIGH Risk of getting COVID due to underlying health conditions?


Of course. It's absolutely possible Cleveland Clinic's workforce is not representative and they exclusively employ obese 75 year-olds with asthma.

Image
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: More Bad News for the Vaxed

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:47 pm

Jummai Nache, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, received the second dose of her COVID-19 vaccine on February 1. Days later, she felt chest pains and was rushed to the hospital. Doctors diagnosed her with arterial blood clots multiple inflammatory syndrome (MIS), a condition where multiple organs in the body become inflamed. Jummai's health rapidly deteriorated and she had to have both of her legs amputated. Jummai will soon need her hands amputated as well, though her heart has fully recovered.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... ccine.html


Donations can be made at GoFundMe so she can purchase a wheelchair to get around in and hooks to replace her hands.
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: More Bad News for the Vaxed

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:23 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:


On top of this there's now even MORE BAD NEWS FOR THE VACCINATED!

A preprint study by doctors at the Cleveland Clinic finds that people who had received three or more shots were more than three times as likely to be infected as those who hadn’t received any.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf
Image


Poorly done; anecdotal evidence. COULD these people simply be at HIGH Risk of getting COVID due to underlying health conditions?


Of course. It's absolutely possible Cleveland Clinic's workforce is not representative and they exclusively employ obese 75 year-olds with asthma.

Image


Still anecdotal. I think health care workers are more exposed to germs, viruses, and bacteria. And the mental stress many are under and their long work hours do not help.

You still need better data, better logic, and better arguments.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Major jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: More Bad News for the Vaxed

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:37 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:


On top of this there's now even MORE BAD NEWS FOR THE VACCINATED!

A preprint study by doctors at the Cleveland Clinic finds that people who had received three or more shots were more than three times as likely to be infected as those who hadn’t received any.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf
Image


Poorly done; anecdotal evidence. COULD these people simply be at HIGH Risk of getting COVID due to underlying health conditions?


Of course. It's absolutely possible Cleveland Clinic's workforce is not representative and they exclusively employ obese 75 year-olds with asthma.

Image


Still anecdotal. I think health care workers are more exposed to germs, viruses, and bacteria. And the mental stress many are under and their long work hours do not help.

You still need better data, better logic, and better arguments.


OK.

I'll let infectious disease specialist Nabin K. Shrestha, MD, MPH; infectious disease specialist Steven M. Gordon, MD; Cleveland Clinic medical director James F. Simon, MD; and medical statistician Amy S. Nowacki, Ph.D. know that CC player jusplay4fun doesn't agree with their research. :roll:

Image
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: SCOTT MINERD IS DEAD!

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:31 am

Guggenheim Partners CIO Scott Minerd has died at age 61 of a fatal heart attack. An accomplished amateur weightlifter known for his commitment to physical fitness, and a hundreds millionaire who could afford the best in medical care, Minerd unexpectedly dropped dead at the gym this weekend. There was apparently no warning, he simply fell to the ground, stone cold dead.

Guggenheim Partners had a vaccination requirement for all employees.

It is with great sadness that Guggenheim Partners announces the untimely and unexpected death of Scott Minerd, one of Guggenheim's Managing Partners and its Global CIO. Scott died suddenly on Wednesday afternoon, December 21, 2022, from a heart attack during his regular workout.

Mark Walter, CEO and a Founder of Guggenheim Partners said, "I have known Scott for over 30 years and we were partners much of that time. Scott was a key innovator and thought leader who was instrumental in building Guggenheim Investments into the global business it is today. He will be greatly missed by all. My deepest condolences are with his husband, family and loved ones."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 09159.html
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: SCOTT MINERD IS DEAD!

Postby jimboston on Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:38 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Guggenheim Partners CIO Scott Minerd has died at age 61 of a fatal heart attack. An accomplished amateur weightlifter known for his commitment to physical fitness, and a hundreds millionaire who could afford the best in medical care, Minerd unexpectedly dropped dead at the gym this weekend. There was apparently no warning, he simply fell to the ground, stone cold dead.

Guggenheim Partners had a vaccination requirement for all employees.

It is with great sadness that Guggenheim Partners announces the untimely and unexpected death of Scott Minerd, one of Guggenheim's Managing Partners and its Global CIO. Scott died suddenly on Wednesday afternoon, December 21, 2022, from a heart attack during his regular workout.

Mark Walter, CEO and a Founder of Guggenheim Partners said, "I have known Scott for over 30 years and we were partners much of that time. Scott was a key innovator and thought leader who was instrumental in building Guggenheim Investments into the global business it is today. He will be greatly missed by all. My deepest condolences are with his husband, family and loved ones."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 09159.html


I must have a superior constitution. I got my Covid shots and a booster and I HAVEN’T DROPPED DEAD.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class jimboston
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: SCOTT MINERD IS DEAD!

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:40 pm

jimboston wrote:I must have a superior constitution. I got my Covid shots and a booster and I HAVEN’T DROPPED DEAD.

Yet.
User avatar
General Jdsizzleslice
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor
 
Posts: 3549
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
32

Re: SCOTT MINERD IS DEAD!

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:14 pm

BREAKING: The Florida Supreme Court, in a 5-1 ruling, has just ordered a Grand Jury impaneled to independently investigate claims Pfizer concealed the full scale of serious adverse events to its C19 vaccine in its trial data in order to be first to market, thereby enriching itself with with billions. The grand jury is the 22nd investigatory grand jury convened in Florida history and is authorized to consider if evidence exists to bring criminal indictments against the multimillionaire executives at the wealthy mega-corporation.

https://efactssc-public.flcourts.org/ca ... 1_d04i.pdf

    Late last year, the British Medical Journal - the oldest (est. 1840) and the second most-cited medical journal in the world - reported on the case of several scientists and technicians in a Pfizer lab who were fired after raising data integrity concerns.

    In other (non-COVID) products Pfizer has manufactured over the years, it has been repeatedly found to have cut corners, paid bribes or falsified data, leading to billions in fines against the company. In 2009, it was fined $2.3 billion - the largest fraud settlement in American history - for paying kickbacks to doctors. Since 1970, 23 its products have been recalled after being initially distributed with the guarantee they were "safe and effective."
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: SCOTT MINERD IS DEAD!

Postby GaryDenton on Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:54 pm

It is too soon for this study, "COVID-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: a risk-benefit assessment and ethical analysis of mandate policies at universities" to be comprehensively refuted. Still, it appears it was sponsored by a far-right medical research foundation some have accused of having an agenda for humanity's destruction on other topics.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/in ... struction/

A glance through it indicates inflated harmful effects.
Mandates are less needed by young healthy people unless you are trying to protect older more vulnerable people they come in contact with.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am
Location: Houston area

Re: SCOTT MINERD IS DEAD!

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:10 pm

GaryDenton wrote:It is too soon for this study, "COVID-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: a risk-benefit assessment and ethical analysis of mandate policies at universities" to be comprehensively refuted. Still, it appears it was sponsored by a far-right medical research foundation some have accused of having an agenda for humanity's destruction on other topics.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/in ... struction/

A glance through it indicates inflated harmful effects.
Mandates are less needed by young healthy people unless you are trying to protect older more vulnerable people they come in contact with.


Nothing in your link says that, and the study went through double blind peer review before publication in the world's second most cited medical journal. But boy does that link to a conspiracy theory website ("Unlimited Hangout") really go deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole. Your posts are starting to make more sense now ...

Why do you use conspiracy theories to reject science?
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

FDA: Potential Safety Signal in Pfizer Vax

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:18 am

It's picking up pace now and momentum is gaining as the wheels start coming off ...

Dr. Maryanne Demasi, a rheumatologist and former Australian Broadcasting Corporation health correspondent, summarizes the latest concerning news in a month of almost non-stop concerning news. The FDA is now confirming it has preliminarily detected a statistically significant safety signal with regard to pulmonary embolism with the Pfizer vax (an emergency recall can't be initiated until the safety signal is verified which will require some additional research).

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has found a statistically significant signal of blood clots in the lungs in people who received the Pfizer mRNA vaccine – but has yet to warn the public.

Early last month, in a little noticed preprint, the agency published its analysis.

As I previously reported in an October investigation for The BMJ, the FDA first disclosed findings in July 2021, noting the detection of four types of potential serious adverse events following receipt of Pfizer’s vaccine;

acute myocardial infarction,

disseminated intravascular coagulation,

immune thrombocytopenia, and

pulmonary embolism.

But these findings were only posted on the agency’s website, with no corresponding press release, preprint, or journal publication. The webpage stated that the FDA “will further investigate these findings” and “share further updates and information with the public as they become available.”

But over one year later, there were no updates. Experts that spoke with The BMJ called on the FDA to publish its research.

In the new preprint, now also published in the journal, Vaccine, the FDA says that “after further evaluation,” of the four serious adverse events pulmonary embolism – blood clots in the lungs – continued to meet the agency’s statistical threshold for a signal.

Peter Doshi, associate professor at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy and senior editor at The BMJ, said “In July 2021, the FDA promised to update the public, and it has clearly failed to do this.”

The FDA says it is “currently not taking any regulatory actions based on these signal detection activities because these signals are still under investigation and require more robust study.”

“How long does a ‘robust study’ take?” asked Doshi. “Back in April 2021, just weeks after the rollout of Johnson and Johnson vaccine began, the CDC and FDA issued a major advisory about that vaccine following six post-marketing reports of a serious blood clotting disorder. Why is pulmonary embolism in Pfizer vaccine being handled differently?”

https://maryannedemasi.substack.com/p/w ... er-vaccine
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm on the same page as Saxi.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 10733
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ConfederateSS