Conquer Club

OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:15 am

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

The ancient designing ritual has been performed, followed by the placement of the Vacant decal ceremony.

ImageImage
User avatar
Corporal saxitoxin
 
Posts: 11898
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:16 am

I thought mrswdk was your queen?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 26851
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
32

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:46 am

Dukasaur wrote:I thought mrswdk was your queen?


What makes you think mrswdk wasn't George Santos?
ImageImage
User avatar
Corporal saxitoxin
 
Posts: 11898
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Votanic on Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:03 am

Wha-...? Oh!
De-signing, not designing.

Anyway, this is going to be a hard time for 'ralf'...
He needs to know that we believe in him, and that we trust in his ability to make this up somehow.
User avatar
Lieutenant Votanic
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:48 pm

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:48 am

Bigtoughralf is the wingman for Saxi. We need both of them on this forum will die a slow death by boredom.


...unless there's a bright and upcoming comedian here to replace the magical 1, 2 punch of Queen Saxi and company
Last edited by Pack Rat on Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Corporal Pack Rat
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Votanic on Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:57 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Bigtoughralf is the wingman for Saxi. We need both of them or this forum will die a slow death by boredom.


...unless there's a bright and upcoming comedian here to replace the magical 1, 2 punch of Queen Saxi and company

Waitaminute... Pack, are you a saxi multi too?
User avatar
Lieutenant Votanic
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:48 pm

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby riskllama on Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:27 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I thought mrswdk was your queen?


first thing that popped into my head, too.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant riskllama
 
Posts: 8856
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: deep inside Queen Charlotte.

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:38 pm

Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:Bigtoughralf is the wingman for Saxi. We need both of them on this forum will die a slow death by boredom.


...unless there's a bright and upcoming comedian here to replace the magical 1, 2 punch of Queen Saxi and company

Waitaminute... Pack, are you a saxi multi too?



I met Saxi in California while he vacationed there a few years ago, but he had to leave to go back to Moscow for the Russian Troll Convention. He left me a note about meeting him via Conguer Club...and here I am.
User avatar
Corporal Pack Rat
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:51 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Bigtoughralf is the wingman for Saxi.


saxi wishes the pecking order was that way round, but he's too busy simping for that Chinese bird and Timothy Chalemet to achieve true dominance.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant bigtoughralf
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:24 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:Bigtoughralf is the wingman for Saxi.


saxi wishes the pecking order was that way round, but he's too busy simping for that Chinese bird and Timothy Chalemet to achieve true dominance.


I call bullshit.
User avatar
Corporal Pack Rat
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:17 pm

--------So, Santos was kicked out for lying...Wait, if Politicians are going to be kicked out for lying...The world will have zero Politicians... :D
-------- Isn't America supposed to be FREE, A FREE country...Santos was crying like a B*tch...Confederates ...There was no law, that said a state couldn't leave...There was no treason... America is free right...If you want to leave, leave...Like during the Vietnam War...People would burn their draft cards , leave to Canada(President Reagan pardoned them)...But , I actually don't see them commiting a crime...If you are drafted, you say "F" ,America , I am giving up my U.S. citizenship...leaving...You as a Free American, should be able to leave...
------- Now, Santos was not convicted, like 2 members of Congress, who were kicked out...He should not have been kicked out...At least, until he is convicted...He can run again for his district...The people want to send the used car salesman back to Congress...He shall Return...It should be up to the voters...Not a Congress committee...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
----- I know, he spent campaign money on stuff, what politician doesn't???... Another thing the world won't have politicians for...:):):)
User avatar
Lieutenant ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 3232
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
72

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:02 pm

When he started charging the credit cards of fellow representatives, enough decided he crossed a line.
The 114 worst of the MAGA like my Rep. Johnny Reb Babin voted to keep him in.
User avatar
Lieutenant GaryDenton
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am
Location: Houston area

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:09 am

Santos was voted out of the U.S. House (of Representatives) NOT ONLY for lying. Tell the story correctly and completely.

He was kicked out of the House for misusing campaign finances and other violations of Ethics. The House Ethics Committee’s report is very convincing of the violations and crimes committed by Santos.

One problem is that this sets a new precedent that a House member is tossed out before he is actually convicted of a crime in a court of law. To my knowledge this has not happened before in the House.

Over 11 months in office, Mr Santos faced an endless stream of controversy and countless calls to resign from members of both parties.

His troubles began shortly after winning election to the House in November 2022, when the New York Times reported he had lied about a Wall Street career, his college degrees and having Jewish ancestry.

Since then, the allegations have only piled up. He has been accused of a range of fabrications, from scamming Amish dog breeders in Pennsylvania to claiming his mother died in the 9/11 terror attacks.
In May, he was charged with 23 felonies, including wire fraud, money laundering and theft of public funds. He denies the allegations and is awaiting trial.

But the final blow came last month, when the House ethics committee found he had exploited "every aspect of his House candidacy for his own personal financial profit".

Among its many allegations, the panel accused him of spending campaign money on Botox treatments, credit card debt, OnlyFans - a platform where users pay for content, including pornography - and trips to the Hamptons seaside enclave in New York.

Expulsion votes are rare in Congress and require the backing of two-thirds of the House.
(...)
A group of four New York Republicans, all elected alongside Mr Santos, had been trying to get him ousted.

"The precedent that is set is that we hold members of Congress to a higher standard," said one, Anthony D'Esposito.
(...)
It caps a stunning downfall of a man who scored an upset victory in a Democratic-leaning district and became the first openly gay Republican elected to Congress.

With a federal fraud trial looming next year, some have speculated he will sign a plea deal with prosecutors to avoid prison time, as he did with a case in his native Brazil earlier this year.

If not, he faces a maximum penalty of at least 20 years behind bars.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67593885

“They just set a new, dangerous precedent for themselves,” he [Santos] added, noting that he’s the first House member in modern history to be expelled before a federal conviction.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/george-santos-expulsion-congress-ny-house-ethics-committee-rcna127179
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 5864
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Votanic on Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:15 am

Now just to be clear... we're talking about this guy, right?

"...and by her behavior she seems to be sick."
User avatar
Lieutenant Votanic
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:48 pm

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:35 am

I believe Santos said he won an Oscar for that.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
User avatar
Lieutenant jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 4418
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:52 am

jusplay4fun wrote:One problem is that this sets a new precedent that a House member is tossed out before he is actually convicted of a crime in a court of law.


Your links say he's been investigated by the ethics committee and found to have misappropriated public funds. That's a pretty normal amount of internal investigation for an organisation to do before firing someone.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant bigtoughralf
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Votanic on Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:00 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:One problem is that this sets a new precedent that a House member is tossed out before he is actually convicted of a crime in a court of law.


Your links say he's been investigated by the ethics committee and found to have misappropriated public funds. That's a pretty normal amount of internal investigation for an organisation to do before firing someone.

Uh.. congress didn't hire Santo. He fought his way through countless wrestling rings, fully earning his intensely loyal fanbase along the way.

So yeah, elected officials (often with opposing parties and views) can kick out other elected officials... Nevermind what the electorate chose.
Btw, did you know, that judges also often have the ability to overrule any jury decision they don't think is appropriate.

That's right, John Q,. talking to you. Even the tiny amount of power you think you have in this racked-up society is actually a lie and an illusion.
The only true power you possess is that not-yet-confiscated firearm in your white-knuckled hand and the not-yet-fired bullets inside it!
User avatar
Lieutenant Votanic
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:48 pm

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:12 am

Votanic wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:One problem is that this sets a new precedent that a House member is tossed out before he is actually convicted of a crime in a court of law.


Your links say he's been investigated by the ethics committee and found to have misappropriated public funds. That's a pretty normal amount of internal investigation for an organisation to do before firing someone.

Uh.. congress didn't hire Santo. He fought his way through countless wrestling rings, fully earning his intensely loyal fanbase along the way.

So yeah, elected officials (often with opposing parties and views) can kick out other elected officials... Nevermind what the electorate chose.
Btw, did you know, that judges also often have the ability to overrule any jury decision they don't think is appropriate.

That's right, John Q,. talking to you. Even the tiny amount of power you think you have in this racked-up society is actually a lie and an illusion.
The only true power you possess is that not-yet-confiscated firearm in your white-knuckled hand and the not-yet-fired bullets inside it!


His name is Santos, not Santo.

Power of the people, and the many John Q.'s, is in the VOTE. There is also economic power (spending/buying) and there is the court of public opinion. All those are power distributed among and residing in the people. Many try to manipulate the public with lies and obfuscation and misleading words and ideas, such as saxi, or saxi-Troll, as someone called him recently. Some are weak-minded and easily fall for such lies. Luckily, there are a few here and in the world who can think and are not so easily manipulated.

That is one reason I spend part of my posts here refuting the Lies and Discombobulations, especially by saxi.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 5864
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Votanic on Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:20 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Votanic wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:One problem is that this sets a new precedent that a House member is tossed out before he is actually convicted of a crime in a court of law.


Your links say he's been investigated by the ethics committee and found to have misappropriated public funds. That's a pretty normal amount of internal investigation for an organisation to do before firing someone.

Uh.. congress didn't hire Santo. He fought his way through countless wrestling rings, fully earning his intensely loyal fanbase along the way.

So yeah, elected officials (often with opposing parties and views) can kick out other elected officials... Nevermind what the electorate chose.
Btw, did you know, that judges also often have the ability to overrule any jury decision they don't think is appropriate.

That's right, John Q,. talking to you. Even the tiny amount of power you think you have in this racked-up society is actually a lie and an illusion.
The only true power you possess is that not-yet-confiscated firearm in your white-knuckled hand and the not-yet-fired bullets inside it!


His name is Santos, not Santo.

Power of the people, and the many John Q.'s, is in the VOTE. There is also economic power (spending/buying) and there is the court of public opinion. All those are power distributed among and residing in the people. Many try to manipulate the public with lies and obfuscation and misleading words and ideas, such as saxi, or saxi-Troll, as someone called him recently. Some are weak-minded and easily fall for such lies. Luckily, there are a few here and in the world who can think and are not so easily manipulated.

That is one reason I spend part of my posts here refuting the Lies and Discombobulations, especially by saxi.

Uh, first of all, this whole post is about the fragile illusion of the democratic process... So yeah, get out and vote... and that vote will count just as long as those in power want it to count...
Secondly, of course, in a pinch, economic power makes a wonderful substitution for democracy because everybody in the country/world is equally wealthy. Ugh, why do you even say that?
User avatar
Lieutenant Votanic
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:48 pm

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:03 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Bigtoughralf is the wingman for Saxi.


Ralf wishes he were my wingman.
ImageImage
User avatar
Corporal saxitoxin
 
Posts: 11898
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:04 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:That is one reason I spend part of my posts here refuting the Lies and Discombobulations, especially by saxi.


EXCUSE ME. I may have bamboozled people, I may have flimflammed people, I may even have hoodwinked people. But I have NEVER discombobulated anyone.
ImageImage
User avatar
Corporal saxitoxin
 
Posts: 11898
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:24 pm

The Queen is Dead



.
User avatar
Lieutenant GaryDenton
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am
Location: Houston area

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:24 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:That is one reason I spend part of my posts here refuting the Lies and Discombobulations, especially by saxi.


EXCUSE ME. I may have bamboozled people, I may have flimflammed people, I may even have hoodwinked people. But I have NEVER discombobulated anyone.


You try to do so ALL the time, saxi. :? :roll: :D
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 5864
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD

Postby Votanic on Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:28 am

GaryDenton wrote:The Queen is Dead

.


Gary, is 'Brown Face' on Yellow offensive? You're kinda SJW-ish, so I'm guessing you would know (or at least adamantly think you do).

Anyway, in this episode, Santo battles Doctor Death (!!) (Mengele? Kevorkian? both?, neither?)
I say this is exactly the kind of roll-up-your-sleeves, not-afraid-to get-your-hands-dirty direct action that Congress needs more of. No wonder the Dems felt so threatened by Santo.

Btw, don't make fun of Santo's tights and face masks. That's the traditional dress of the Gayese people, part of there colorful culture.
User avatar
Lieutenant Votanic
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:48 pm


Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pmac666