Conquer Club

Post Any Evidence For God Here

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby tzor on Sun May 26, 2013 3:19 pm

waauw wrote:where is that written exactly?


It's starts later in the chapter around verse 13. It's the old testament reading for Good Friday in the Catholic Church

See, my servant shall prosper,
he shall be raised high and greatly exalted.
Even as many were amazed at him—
so marred were his features,
beyond that of mortals
his appearance, beyond that of human beings—
So shall he startle many nations,
kings shall stand speechless;
For those who have not been told shall see,
those who have not heard shall ponder it.
--- NEXT CHAPTER ---
Who would believe what we have heard?
To whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
He grew up like a sapling before him,
like a shoot from the parched earth;
He had no majestic bearing to catch our eye,
no beauty to draw us to him.
He was spurned and avoided by men,
a man of suffering, knowing pain,
Like one from whom you turn your face,
spurned, and we held him in no esteem.
Yet it was our pain that he bore,
our sufferings he endured.
We thought of him as stricken,
struck down by God and afflicted,
But he was pierced for our sins,
crushed for our iniquity.
He bore the punishment that makes us whole,
by his wounds we were healed.
We had all gone astray like sheep,
all following our own way;
But the LORD laid upon him
the guilt of us all.
Though harshly treated, he submitted
and did not open his mouth;
Like a lamb led to slaughter
or a sheep silent before shearers,
he did not open his mouth.
Seized and condemned, he was taken away.
Who would have thought any more of his destiny?
For he was cut off from the land of the living,
struck for the sins of his people.
He was given a grave among the wicked,
a burial place with evildoers,
Though he had done no wrong,
nor was deceit found in his mouth.
But it was the LORD’s will to crush him with pain.
By making his life as a reparation offering,
he shall see his offspring, shall lengthen his days,
and the LORD’s will shall be accomplished through him.
Because of his anguish he shall see the light;
because of his knowledge he shall be content;
My servant, the just one, shall justify the many,
their iniquity he shall bear.
Therefore I will give him his portion among the many,
and he shall divide the spoils with the mighty,
Because he surrendered himself to death,
was counted among the transgressors,
Bore the sins of many,
and interceded for the transgressors.
Image
User avatar
Private tzor
 
Posts: 4058
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Long Island, NY, USA
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby universalchiro on Sun May 26, 2013 4:04 pm

waauw wrote:
universalchiro wrote: Look, The Bible testifies of it's authenticity on its' own. No collection of 66 books into one book, written by 35 authors over a span of 3,000 years is going to be void of errors, contradictions and instead be filled with truths spanning from civil laws, moral laws, constellations, human hygiene, creation, future cities that haven't been established before they are form, speaks of future people by name 100's of years before they are born, etc and have 2,000+ prophecies comes true to the jot and tittle.

The Bible is a roaring Lion and it can defend itself. The Bible is God's own words breathed (moved) through mankind to write. And The Bible is God's own words describing His glory and what He has and will do, and it list God's requirements for us.


And here's an example of another contradiction, this time proving that not all prophecies in the Bible are true.
Isaiah 52:1

Awake, awake, Zion,
clothe yourself with strength!
Put on your garments of splendor,
Jerusalem, the holy city.
The uncircumcised and defiled
will not enter you again.


==> obviously non-circumsized people did enter jerusalem later on...

sources:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2052&version=NIV


waauw, I am thoroughly enjoying our dialogue back and forth. It is mentally stimulating and you have debated with honor. I'm proud of you for keeping the debate above the noise of childish personal attacks on me because my views are different than others.

Alright, let me see if I can add light to your evidence for contradiction in the Bible:
Let's continue with the verses in the chapter to add clarity, for verses taken as a singularity will invariably result in inaccurate interpretation. A bird's eye view is important so when we dive deep for a worm's eye view, we will be headed in the correct direction. The bird's view of the book of Isaiah is that the book is titled after the author. The author's name means "The Lord is salvation". Through out the entire book, Isaiah warns Israel & Judah that if they don't repent they will be judged by God and God will send invaders to their promised land and take all of Israel and Judah captive. But through the judgement God will send a savior to save them from sins and restore them. God promises captivity and promises restoration when they repent.
Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake, Zion,
clothe yourself with strength!
Put on your garments of splendor,
Jerusalem, the holy city.
The uncircumcised and defiled
will not enter you again. [this is representative of unsaved peoples, foreigners]
2 Shake off your dust;
rise up, sit enthroned, Jerusalem.
Free yourself from the chains on your neck,
Daughter Zion, now a captive.
[ The idea of the above uncircumcised and defiled is given further clarity that it's more than just entering the city, it's occupation, it's taking control of city and placing all the people into captivity.

3 For this is what the Lord says:

“You were sold for nothing,
and without money you will be redeemed.” [because of idolatry and worshiping idols (nothing), you sold yourself for nothing, your actions brought on your own judgement]. [Redeemed without money: This is through the blood of Jesus Christ some 600 years later at the Messiah's crucifixion. Jesus freed all mankind from the captivity of sin]

4 For this is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“At first my people went down to Egypt to live;
lately, Assyria has oppressed them.

5 “And now what do I have here?” declares the Lord.

“For my people have been taken away for nothing,
and those who rule them mock,[a]”
declares the Lord.
“And all day long
my name is constantly blasphemed.
6 Therefore my people will know my name;
therefore in that day they will know [in that day: represents a future date of redemption]
that it is I who foretold it.
Yes, it is I.”

7 How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
“Your God reigns!” [Your God reigns!: This doesn't happen until Revelation 21: Where God literally reigns on Jerusalem and nothing uncircumcised or undefiled enters the city. So we are getting more clarity of uncircumcised, for the Bible reveals that circumcision is of the heart, so a two-fold covenant, 1. circumcision is an act of obedience to a command by God. 2. what worth is circumcision if the heart/thoughts/desire are evil and corrupt, So circumcision of the heart is equally vital important]
8 Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices;
together they shout for joy.
When the Lord returns to Zion, [The first advent of the Lord coming to Jerusalem was in humiliation for crucifixion, the second advent of the Lord coming to Jerusalem will be in exaltation for Judgement and reigning. So this is referring to the future still and therefore hasn't happened]
they will see it with their own eyes.
9 Burst into songs of joy together,
you ruins of Jerusalem, [Jerusalem did not do this at Jesus' first coming, they rejected Him, So again this is still future]
for the Lord has comforted his people,
he has redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The Lord will lay bare his holy arm
in the sight of all the nations,
and all the ends of the earth will see
the salvation of our God.

11 Depart, depart, go out from there!
Touch no unclean thing!
Come out from it and be pure,
you who carry the articles of the Lord’s house.
12 But you will not leave in haste
or go in flight;
for the Lord will go before you,
the God of Israel will be your rear guard.


So taking the totality of the chapter, there is one aspect where the daughter of Zion would be redeemed without money. The New Testament reveals that Jesus is the redeemer and that Jesus' work on the cross was the physical act of redemption. Therefore, all who believe in Jesus would be redeemed/bought off the slavery blocks of sin/ the debt/cost/wages of our sins were paid in full by Christ on the cross. So that part of the chapter was fulfilled, that they were redeemed without money. But the majority of the chapter is referring to a future kingdom where God Himself dwells in Jerusalem and reigns there. Then at that point, nothing unclean can enter the city, nothing with an uncircumcised heart can enter the city.

So again, there is no contradiction. Just more clarity was needed to reveal what is going on in the chapter... The lesson is try grabbing whole sections of scripture rather than 1-2 verses. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, for on first glance it appears conflicting, but with some study, there is no contradiction... Cheers
User avatar
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Texas
Medals: 25
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby AndyDufresne on Sun May 26, 2013 8:55 pm

universalchiro wrote: but with some study

I agree with this part of your post.


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
 
Posts: 24917
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby waauw on Mon May 27, 2013 9:37 am

universalchiro wrote:Waauw, I see we have been not fully communicating well. I think this is on both of us: I'm writing some responses within the quotes and you're just reading the bottom after all the quotes. Please go back and read through my notes for my responses to your replies. Cheers


actually I answered those too, well those addressed to me anyway.
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4755
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby waauw on Mon May 27, 2013 9:44 am

universalchiro wrote:waauw, I am thoroughly enjoying our dialogue back and forth. It is mentally stimulating and you have debated with honor. I'm proud of you for keeping the debate above the noise of childish personal attacks on me because my views are different than others.

Alright, let me see if I can add light to your evidence for contradiction in the Bible:
Let's continue with the verses in the chapter to add clarity, for verses taken as a singularity will invariably result in inaccurate interpretation. A bird's eye view is important so when we dive deep for a worm's eye view, we will be headed in the correct direction. The bird's view of the book of Isaiah is that the book is titled after the author. The author's name means "The Lord is salvation". Through out the entire book, Isaiah warns Israel & Judah that if they don't repent they will be judged by God and God will send invaders to their promised land and take all of Israel and Judah captive. But through the judgement God will send a savior to save them from sins and restore them. God promises captivity and promises restoration when they repent.
Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake, Zion,
clothe yourself with strength!
Put on your garments of splendor,
Jerusalem, the holy city.
The uncircumcised and defiled
will not enter you again. [this is representative of unsaved peoples, foreigners]
2 Shake off your dust;
rise up, sit enthroned, Jerusalem.
Free yourself from the chains on your neck,
Daughter Zion, now a captive.
[ The idea of the above uncircumcised and defiled is given further clarity that it's more than just entering the city, it's occupation, it's taking control of city and placing all the people into captivity.

3 For this is what the Lord says:

“You were sold for nothing,
and without money you will be redeemed.” [because of idolatry and worshiping idols (nothing), you sold yourself for nothing, your actions brought on your own judgement]. [Redeemed without money: This is through the blood of Jesus Christ some 600 years later at the Messiah's crucifixion. Jesus freed all mankind from the captivity of sin]

4 For this is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“At first my people went down to Egypt to live;
lately, Assyria has oppressed them.

5 “And now what do I have here?” declares the Lord.

“For my people have been taken away for nothing,
and those who rule them mock,[a]”
declares the Lord.
“And all day long
my name is constantly blasphemed.
6 Therefore my people will know my name;
therefore in that day they will know [in that day: represents a future date of redemption]
that it is I who foretold it.
Yes, it is I.”

7 How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
“Your God reigns!” [Your God reigns!: This doesn't happen until Revelation 21: Where God literally reigns on Jerusalem and nothing uncircumcised or undefiled enters the city. So we are getting more clarity of uncircumcised, for the Bible reveals that circumcision is of the heart, so a two-fold covenant, 1. circumcision is an act of obedience to a command by God. 2. what worth is circumcision if the heart/thoughts/desire are evil and corrupt, So circumcision of the heart is equally vital important]
8 Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices;
together they shout for joy.
When the Lord returns to Zion, [The first advent of the Lord coming to Jerusalem was in humiliation for crucifixion, the second advent of the Lord coming to Jerusalem will be in exaltation for Judgement and reigning. So this is referring to the future still and therefore hasn't happened]
they will see it with their own eyes.
9 Burst into songs of joy together,
you ruins of Jerusalem, [Jerusalem did not do this at Jesus' first coming, they rejected Him, So again this is still future]
for the Lord has comforted his people,
he has redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The Lord will lay bare his holy arm
in the sight of all the nations,
and all the ends of the earth will see
the salvation of our God.

11 Depart, depart, go out from there!
Touch no unclean thing!
Come out from it and be pure,
you who carry the articles of the Lord’s house.
12 But you will not leave in haste
or go in flight;
for the Lord will go before you,
the God of Israel will be your rear guard.


So taking the totality of the chapter, there is one aspect where the daughter of Zion would be redeemed without money. The New Testament reveals that Jesus is the redeemer and that Jesus' work on the cross was the physical act of redemption. Therefore, all who believe in Jesus would be redeemed/bought off the slavery blocks of sin/ the debt/cost/wages of our sins were paid in full by Christ on the cross. So that part of the chapter was fulfilled, that they were redeemed without money. But the majority of the chapter is referring to a future kingdom where God Himself dwells in Jerusalem and reigns there. Then at that point, nothing unclean can enter the city, nothing with an uncircumcised heart can enter the city.

So again, there is no contradiction. Just more clarity was needed to reveal what is going on in the chapter... The lesson is try grabbing whole sections of scripture rather than 1-2 verses. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, for on first glance it appears conflicting, but with some study, there is no contradiction... Cheers


I didn't read your entire text here as tzor already told me, I made a mistake in context. However you didn't respond to this one yet. I don't think this one can be justified even by context as it is the same entity giving two contradictory orders:

waauw wrote:ok then here is 1 example of evidence:
Exodus 20(the ten commandments) ==> "You shall not murder"
1 Samuel 15: 2-3 ==> "This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

In other words God forbids murder, yet he himself orders the genocide of an entire people and not just the men, but also women and children. How very nice to worship a God who is vengeful, ruthless and can't make up his mind. So please tell me how God did not contradict himself.

sources:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+20&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel%2015:2&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel%2015:3&version=NIV
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4755
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby Viceroy63 on Mon May 27, 2013 10:41 am

I believe that a basic principal of Love is being misunderstood here! When ever man "Murders" another man, it is done out of anger and not love. Otherwise it is called an execution or an accident. When God ordered the death of an entire people, He himself called it a punishment.

The purpose of any punishment is to bring them to repentance. The same as when a child acts foolishly, bringing shame to the family name and the father punishes the child to bring that child to repentance of his foolish ways.

Men can not bring the dead back to life but the Bible clearly states that there is a day of judgment coming in which all humans who have ever lived or were denied life as in the cases of aborted babies, will in fact be brought back to life for that judgment period which will last for approximately 100 years.

Who is to say that God in ordering the death of that race actually prevented them and their minds from degrading any further to the point where they will not repent even in the final judgment. There is a verse that talks about Sodom and Gomorrah repenting before this evil generation does in the final judgement. So perhaps God is simply not allowing their disease to corrupt them any more than necessary. For certain those children who were put to death will not grow up as decadent and as disgraceful as their parent and will stand a better chance of knowing God in the final judgment.

You can not call it murder when the creation is yours to do with as you please because you created it in the first place and gave it life and are able to destroy your creation and bring it back to life over and over again as many times as you please. God has every right to do with what is his even if we call it murder.

What most people don't get is the attitude behind the act. Yes there was a death penalty for any one who disobeyed God. But this was not referred to as murder. Murder is simply when out of anger, you rise up against another person and strike him until he dies. But in the Bible if you and another man are chopping down a tree and your axe accidentally slips so that it causes the death of the other man with you (chopping down the tree), then this is an accident and not murder. So to God this is not murder but punishment in the hopes of their eventual repentance from their sins in the final judgment.

What God does then, in punishing with mortal death (even the little children) is an act of love and mercy in the hope of their choosing eternal life rather than having them die the eternal death penalty for not repenting or being able to repent of their sins in that final judgment after the thousand year reign of the Kingdom of God on this earth.

BTW: In killing all the animals and burning down their houses and destroying everything is to teach the People of Israel that there is no profit in this action. It is a special and merciful act and not an act for gain of profit. Otherwise in other war situations they were not allowed to kill/murder the woman and children or old men and any one not fighting them. They were permitted to live and simply driven away out of the land. No one was "murdered."

Except the soldiers in the battle field.
Last edited by Viceroy63 on Mon May 27, 2013 11:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
User avatar
Major Viceroy63
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby waauw on Mon May 27, 2013 10:51 am

Viceroy63 wrote:I believe that a basic principal of Love is being misunderstood here! When ever man "Murders" another man, it is done out of anger and not love. Otherwise it is called an execution or an accident. When God ordered the death of an entire people, He himself called it a punishment.

The purpose of any punishment is to bring them to repentance. The same as when a child acts foolishly, bringing shame to the family name and the father punishes the child to bring that child to repentance of his foolish ways.

Men can not bring the dead back to life but the Bible clearly states that there is a day of judgment coming in which all humans who have ever lived or were denied life as in the cases of aborted babies, will in fact be brought back to life for that judgment period which will last for approximately 100 years.

Who is to say that God in ordering the death of that race actually prevented them and their minds from degrading any further to the point where they will not repent even in the final judgment. There is a verse that talks about Sodom and Gomorrah repenting before this evil generation does in the final judgement. So perhaps God is simply not allowing their disease to corrupt them any more than necessary. For certain those children who were put to death will not grow up as decadent and as disgraceful as their parent and will stand a better chance of knowing God in the final judgment.

You can not call it murder when the creation is yours to do with as you please because you created it in the first place and gave it life and are able to destroy your creation and bring it back to life over and over again as many times as you please. God has every right to do with what is his even if we call it murder.

What most people don't get is the attitude behind the act. Yes there was a death penalty for any one who disobeyed God. But this was not referred to as murder. Murder is simply when out of anger, you rise up against another person and strike him until he dies. But in the Bible if you and another man are chopping down a tree and your axe accidentally slips so that it causes the death of the other man with you (chopping down the tree), then this is an accident and not murder. So to God this is not murder but punishment in the hopes of their eventual repentance from their sins in the final judgment.


seriously? are you really trying to justify the genocide of an entire people? Keep in mind that even innocents were ordered to be slain. If prevention of crime is a reason to murder infants in their cribs, you might as well kill the entire human race. Humans don't have a genetic disposition that ensures certain people to become a criminal.
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4755
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon May 27, 2013 11:20 am

Viceroy63 wrote:You can not call it murder when the creation is yours to do with as you please

This literally sounds like crazy talk. Imagine God on a witness stand testifying to this. Ha.


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
 
Posts: 24917
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby john9blue on Mon May 27, 2013 12:13 pm

i mean, most of us wouldn't have a problem stepping on hundreds of ants... but i'm sure the ants think their lives are meaningful and make us out to be monsters

and if god exists, then we aren't even ant status to him
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby waauw on Mon May 27, 2013 12:22 pm

john9blue wrote:i mean, most of us wouldn't have a problem stepping on hundreds of ants... but i'm sure the ants think their lives are meaningful and make us out to be monsters

and if god exists, then we aren't even ant status to him


so christians like to worship an divine entity who considers them as unimportant ants?
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4755
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 27, 2013 12:46 pm

waauw wrote:so christians like to worship an divine entity who considers them as unimportant ants?

Most like to worship a personal entity who knows each hair on their head by number.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 9354
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Unable to sync with satellites.
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon May 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:I believe that a basic principal of Love is being misunderstood here! When ever man "Murders" another man, it is done out of anger and not love.


Wat? Plenty have killed others "out of love." Hitler loved Germany.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re:

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon May 27, 2013 12:57 pm

2dimes wrote:
waauw wrote:so christians like to worship an divine entity who considers them as unimportant ants?

Most like to worship a personal entity who knows each hair on their head by number.


Does god mock people as they bald?

Does this explain why more bald people are becoming atheist?

You decide.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 27, 2013 1:03 pm

No one mocks bald men, because stone cold said so.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 9354
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Unable to sync with satellites.
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon May 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Therefore... stone cold is more powerful than God, which means that... stone cold is the one, true God.


Denizens of CC, we have proven that Stone Cold is the one, true God, and the Christian/Jewish/Islamic God is definitely not.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby universalchiro on Mon May 27, 2013 1:52 pm

CreepersWiener wrote:I am looking for evidence of God. If any of you have any...please post it here.

One of the reasons people don't read the Bible, is because scientist determine that life on earth is billions of years old. This is not compatible with the Bible, so it appears the Bible is wrong because the top scientist are saying they have facts, scientific proof.

So what is one of their scientific proofs that is used as "fact"? They determine that dinosaurs lived millions to billions of years ago. How do they determine this? by the soil layer the dinosaurs are in. When they are asked how old the soil layer is, they say it is billions of years old. How do you know this? We are able to determine this by what dinosaurs are in each layer.

This is called circular reasoning. Circular reasoning is not science and certainly not fact.

This layering of soil with fossils in certain layers, is called the geological column. How did the geological column come about? When the global flood occurred in Genesis 7, not only did it rain for 40 days, but water burst out of the deep caverns of the earth (Verse 11) for the same period. Which means the water would have very high turbidity. Which is to say the flood waters would be filled with rock, dirt, clay, sand, minerals and vegetation. And when the soil settled, it would settle according to density. Hence layers.

Why are fossil records in certain layers? When the flood came and killed off most life on earth, those dead creatures would also be mixed in the water with high turbidity. Those dead creatures, would still have live bacteria in their bodies. As the bacteria proliferated internally, they would eat the inside of the creature, excreting methane gas inside the dead creature. This would create a buoyancy. The crustaceans with an exoskeleton would resist buoyancy the most, and therefore be most dense and sink first. Hence why they are deepest on geological column. Primates and creatures with expandable exterior would resist buoyancy the least, Therefore, they would expand the most and be the least dense and settle last and thus be high on the geological column.

The dead creatures would settle according to density as the soil settled according to density. Hence layering of fossils according to density...And there you have the formation of the geological column with a logical and supportive explanation.

1. This evidence debunks evolution's circular reasoning and breaks one barrier of why people don't read the Bible.
2. This evidence provides scientifically that the Bible is supported by science.

The Bible will change your life, it has the answers for why you are on earth, the purpose for your existence.
User avatar
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Texas
Medals: 25
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 27, 2013 1:57 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Therefore... stone cold is more powerful than God, which means that... stone cold is the one, true God.


Denizens of CC, we have proven that Stone Cold is the one, true God, and the Christian/Jewish/Islamic God is definitely not.

I'm agnostic about this.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 9354
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Unable to sync with satellites.
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby demonfork on Mon May 27, 2013 2:03 pm

universalchiro wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:I am looking for evidence of God. If any of you have any...please post it here.

One of the reasons people don't read the Bible, is because scientist determine that life on earth is billions of years old. This is not compatible with the Bible, so it appears the Bible is wrong because the top scientist are saying they have facts, scientific proof.

So what is one of their scientific proofs that is used as "fact"? They determine that dinosaurs lived millions to billions of years ago. How do they determine this? by the soil layer the dinosaurs are in. When they are asked how old the soil layer is, they say it is billions of years old. How do you know this? We are able to determine this by what dinosaurs are in each layer.

This is called circular reasoning. Circular reasoning is not science and certainly not fact.

This layering of soil with fossils in certain layers, is called the geological column. How did the geological column come about? When the global flood occurred in Genesis 7, not only did it rain for 40 days, but water burst out of the deep caverns of the earth (Verse 11) for the same period. Which means the water would have very high turbidity. Which is to say the flood waters would be filled with rock, dirt, clay, sand, minerals and vegetation. And when the soil settled, it would settle according to density. Hence layers.

Why are fossil records in certain layers? When the flood came and killed off most life on earth, those dead creatures would also be mixed in the water with high turbidity. Those dead creatures, would still have live bacteria in their bodies. As the bacteria proliferated internally, they would eat the inside of the creature, excreting methane gas inside the dead creature. This would create a buoyancy. The crustaceans with an exoskeleton would resist buoyancy the most, and therefore be most dense and sink first. Hence why they are deepest on geological column. Primates and creatures with expandable exterior would resist buoyancy the least, Therefore, they would expand the most and be the least dense and settle last and thus be high on the geological column.

The dead creatures would settle according to density as the soil settled according to density. Hence layering of fossils according to density...And there you have the formation of the geological column with a logical and supportive explanation.

1. This evidence debunks evolution's circular reasoning and breaks one barrier of why people don't read the Bible.
2. This evidence provides scientifically that the Bible is supported by science.

The Bible will change your life, it has the answers for why you are on earth, the purpose for your existence.


Wow, did you come up with this nonsense all on your own?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant demonfork
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: Your moms house
Medals: 77
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby john9blue on Mon May 27, 2013 2:08 pm

waauw wrote:
john9blue wrote:i mean, most of us wouldn't have a problem stepping on hundreds of ants... but i'm sure the ants think their lives are meaningful and make us out to be monsters

and if god exists, then we aren't even ant status to him


so christians like to worship an divine entity who considers them as unimportant ants?


not everybody thinks they are the most important thing in the universe bro
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon May 27, 2013 3:09 pm

universalchiro wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:I am looking for evidence of God. If any of you have any...please post it here.

One of the reasons people don't read the Bible, is because scientist determine that life on earth is billions of years old. This is not compatible with the Bible, so it appears the Bible is wrong because the top scientist are saying they have facts, scientific proof.

So what is one of their scientific proofs that is used as "fact"? They determine that dinosaurs lived millions to billions of years ago. How do they determine this? by the soil layer the dinosaurs are in. When they are asked how old the soil layer is, they say it is billions of years old. How do you know this? We are able to determine this by what dinosaurs are in each layer.


Oh that's how it's done? You're not excluding anything important, right?
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby john9blue on Mon May 27, 2013 4:23 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
universalchiro wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:I am looking for evidence of God. If any of you have any...please post it here.

One of the reasons people don't read the Bible, is because scientist determine that life on earth is billions of years old. This is not compatible with the Bible, so it appears the Bible is wrong because the top scientist are saying they have facts, scientific proof.

So what is one of their scientific proofs that is used as "fact"? They determine that dinosaurs lived millions to billions of years ago. How do they determine this? by the soil layer the dinosaurs are in. When they are asked how old the soil layer is, they say it is billions of years old. How do you know this? We are able to determine this by what dinosaurs are in each layer.


Oh that's how it's done? You're not excluding anything important, right?


:lol:

chiro, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiometric_dating
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon May 27, 2013 5:27 pm

And the potassium of bananas is radioactive; therefore, you're wrong.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby universalchiro on Mon May 27, 2013 6:37 pm

universalchiro wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:I am looking for evidence of God. If any of you have any...please post it here.

One of the reasons people don't believe in the Bible, is because scientist are calculating life on earth to be billions of years old and the Bible describes life began on earth maybe 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. The two are complete opposites, so both can't be correct. Since most of the world is declaring science is correct and the Bible is wrong, this creates a strong aversion of keeping people away from the Bible and quells any desire to read the Bible.

So let's look at how science derives to this old earth conclusion and is it accurate and truth:
They use an algorithmic formula of radioactive Isotopes to determine the age of things. For example:
Pb (Lead) X Constant Rate of Decay = Age of the Earth or item being tested
Po (Polonium)

The key is multiplying by a Constant Rate of Decay. If the rate of decay has always been constant then the age is accurate and probably truth, which means the Bible couldn't be true. But if the rate of decay is not constant, then the age is wildly inaccurate and the basis for not reading the Bible is broken.

Are there examples of the rate of decay not be constant? Yes. Whenever there is trauma on the earth, eg earthquakes, meteors, asteroid, floods, tsunami, volcanic eruptions, etc, that accelerates the aging process. Are there examples in nature of the aging process being accelerated? yes. In Nature: Mt. Saint Helen erupted in 1980 and it's violent eruption produced petrified trees in 30 years. A process that we are told takes 500,000 years. Wow that is a massive acceleration of the aging process. Can mankind accelerate the aging process? Yes. Take a piece of wood, sealed in a vacuum, with trace elements of clay, H2O and bake it at 150 degrees Celsius for 8 months (essentially a buried earth scenario). That piece of wood turns into 100% coal. Take that newly formed coal and the top scientist will determine the age to be 20 million years old with the best equipment available. But they would be wildly off, for that coal is not 20 million years old, it's only 8 months old.

The old age of life on earth is the foundation for which all evolution is built upon. Since the constant rate of decay has been proven to not be a constant, then the age of life on earth is inaccurate. Hopefully people won't be so against reading what the Bible teaches, for the source that was saying the Bible to be inaccurate has been broken. The Bible declares God made the heavens and the earth and all that is in them in 6 days and rested the 7th day (probably around 6,000 to 10,000 years ago.).

Just another example of the holes in evolution. 1 of many. Stop having blind faith in evolution.
User avatar
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Texas
Medals: 25
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon May 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Yeah, dude. No holes in your straw man arguments either. Good luck with your "revelations."
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby Viceroy63 on Mon May 27, 2013 7:26 pm

universalchiro wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:I am looking for evidence of God. If any of you have any...please post it here.

One of the reasons people don't read the Bible, is because scientist determine that life on earth is billions of years old. This is not compatible with the Bible, so it appears the Bible is wrong because the top scientist are saying they have facts, scientific proof.

So what is one of their scientific proofs that is used as "fact"? They determine that dinosaurs lived millions to billions of years ago. How do they determine this? by the soil layer the dinosaurs are in. When they are asked how old the soil layer is, they say it is billions of years old. How do you know this? We are able to determine this by what dinosaurs are in each layer.

This is called circular reasoning. Circular reasoning is not science and certainly not fact.

This layering of soil with fossils in certain layers, is called the geological column. How did the geological column come about? When the global flood occurred in Genesis 7, not only did it rain for 40 days, but water burst out of the deep caverns of the earth (Verse 11) for the same period. Which means the water would have very high turbidity. Which is to say the flood waters would be filled with rock, dirt, clay, sand, minerals and vegetation. And when the soil settled, it would settle according to density. Hence layers.

Why are fossil records in certain layers? When the flood came and killed off most life on earth, those dead creatures would also be mixed in the water with high turbidity. Those dead creatures, would still have live bacteria in their bodies. As the bacteria proliferated internally, they would eat the inside of the creature, excreting methane gas inside the dead creature. This would create a buoyancy. The crustaceans with an exoskeleton would resist buoyancy the most, and therefore be most dense and sink first. Hence why they are deepest on geological column. Primates and creatures with expandable exterior would resist buoyancy the least, Therefore, they would expand the most and be the least dense and settle last and thus be high on the geological column.

The dead creatures would settle according to density as the soil settled according to density. Hence layering of fossils according to density...And there you have the formation of the geological column with a logical and supportive explanation.

1. This evidence debunks evolution's circular reasoning and breaks one barrier of why people don't read the Bible.
2. This evidence provides scientifically that the Bible is supported by science.

The Bible will change your life, it has the answers for why you are on earth, the purpose for your existence.


Image

I would add to Universalchiro's statement that the Geological Sedimentary Column is NOT Science fact but presented as truth that Evolution of life did happen on this planet when in fact it is only proof that heavier sediments drop faster than lighter sediments in a world wide flood like situation. That is all that it proves. Why Scientist and Teachers continue to lie to us and to small school children (innocent trusting minds) must be out of pride and unwilling to say that they are wrong. Or probably for fear of losing their employments if they did teach the truth, as has happened repeatedly when Teachers do teach the truth to children, they simply get fired.

The fact is that the Geo. Column only exist in text books and not in real life. If the sedimentary Column was in fact real it would reach down 150 miles into the earth. Also for some reason, you can't find some layers in some parts of the world where they do appear in others??? What happened there for those millions of years? In some columns certain creatures are found in a certain layer while in other columns in other parts of the world, the same creatures are found in completely different layers of those columns. Can anyone explain how that could happen over millions of Years of sediments? No because it's a bullshit lie that they tell us in school.

The fact is that the sedimentary column did not take millions of years to form but happened rather quickly in a world wide flood. That is the only explanation that answer these questions. The G. Column was created by believers of the Bible to explain a world wide flood and then later it was perverted by so called, "men of science" to show how evolution happened when there is really no proof what so ever that evolution of life ever happen on this or any other world what so ever!!!

Check out this quote...

Misconception No. 1.
The geologic column was constructed by geologists who, because of the weight of the evidence that they had found, were convinced of the truth of uniformitarian theory and organic evolution.

The Truth:
It may sound surprising, but the standard geologic column was devised before 1860 by catastrophists who were creationists.1 Adam Sedgewick, Roderick Murchison, William Coneybeare, and others affirmed that the earth was formed largely by catastrophic processes, and that the earth and life were created. These men stood for careful empirical science and were not compelled to believe evolutionary speculation or side with uniformitarian theory. Although most would be called "progressive creationists" in today's terminology, they would not be pleased to see all the evolutionary baggage that has been loaded onto their classification of strata.
http://www.ukapologetics.net/08/geologiccolumn.htm
Image
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
User avatar
Major Viceroy63
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to A long-necked flying dog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users