Dear LeBron James

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 pm

So I was watching Jeopardy and the three idiots on it through Karl Malone (even more funny) and Clyde Drexler shot a game winner in 1998 over Bryon Russell (who fucking plays for the Jazz) to win the finals.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Timminz wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
nietzsche wrote:whatever, he will never be like MJ.

and AoG will never enjoy basketball as those of us that saw MJ play

MJ always wished he could be Doctor J.

Doctor J wished he could be Wilt

If Doctor J was Wilt, he'da been hitting his head on the rafters every time he jumped.

He also would have had more sexual partners.

Not with that Concussion Syndrome going on in there!
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby oVo on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Bill Russell and that Jabbar guy did ok in the NBA too.

Glad to see Lebron live up to his potential
and get off the playoff snide.
Colonel oVo

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:44 pm

This is now my general basketball thread, but holy shit, the Lakers traded for Nash. It's going to be interesting to see him play with Kobe and Bynum.

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby nietzsche on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Still, Lebron will never be close to Jordan's game/greatness. I'm so sad you didn't get to watch him play live.

I was kidding, I'm not sad at all.

Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 am

Go cry into your panties. You think we care? WE DON'T.

/End of the fucking story.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Ray motherfucking Allen

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby GreecePwns on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Jason motherfucking Ki-...you know what? No. Just...no.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:19 pm

GreecePwns wrote:Jason motherfucking Ki-...you know what? No. Just...no.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 am

Not bothering to start a new thread because an NBA thread will die faster than Whitney Houston at a bath house but Jordan never won 23 in a row.

The Heat are playing out of their minds right now. I doubt they'll break the record of 33 in a row but it'll be hard for any team to beat them heading into the playoffs.

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby xeno on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 am

Army of GOD wrote:Not bothering to start a new thread because an NBA thread will die faster than Whitney Houston at a bath house but Jordan never won 23 in a row.

The Heat are playing out of their minds right now. I doubt they'll break the record of 33 in a row but it'll be hard for any team to beat them heading into the playoffs.

All my nba threads die after maybe one or two posts. Btw you're a bandwagon fan. I called you out on your shit two years ago a couple weeks ago and the mods deleted it, but know that I hope the heat lose the thunder but I know it won't happen. Enjoy the championships your thug players bring you but know its all a facade.
Cadet xeno

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:40 am

xeno wrote:I called you out on your shit two years ago a couple weeks ago

wat

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby xeno on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 am

Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:I called you out on your shit two years ago a couple weeks ago

wat

I dug up posts from the heat mavs final where you guaranteed me a heat championship, posted the quote and the fascists deleted it for baiting I can only assume, but this is common practice in sports forums
Cadet xeno

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 am

here's the thread: posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=3206370

This is, from what I could find, the closest thing to a guarantee:

Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:That man doesnt dick around. Dirk's gonna go out there with his caveman lookin ass and beat those two monkeys lebron and wade hopefully. Seriously his put back is unstoppable he's prolly the best player in the series no doubt.

lol

The last person who said something as stupid as this hasn't been seen in this thread in a while. You should try to learn to not be an idiot before you post.

I forgot who Pippen said could end up being better than Jordan...it sure as hell wasn't Dirka.

But you're an idiot anyway who disses hockey, so I shouldn't expect any less from you. Oh wellz. =/

Dont worry. mad cuz yall are gonna lose. if the mavs lose ill leave CC dallas is better than shitty heat

Please, I'll eat your shit and drink your piss just to get your worthless ass out of here.

The offer still stands.

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby xeno on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 am

And the mavs won and guess what. I'm still here. You're still a bandwagon fan of a wishy washy organization with a terrible fan base.
Cadet xeno

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?