Dear LeBron James

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 am

xeno wrote:And the mavs won and guess what. I'm still here. You're still a bandwagon fan of a wishy washy organization with a terrible fan base.


k
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5102
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 am

xeno wrote:And the mavs won and guess what. I'm still here. You're still a bandwagon fan of a wishy washy organization with a terrible fan base.

xeno r angry!


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Why do you take your sports so seriously?
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3580
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:03 pm

How about the nuggets? not many teams can do what they do without at least 1 superstar.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Army of GOD wrote:here's the thread: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/posti ... &p=3206370

This is, from what I could find, the closest thing to a guarantee:

Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:That man doesnt dick around. Dirk's gonna go out there with his caveman lookin ass and beat those two monkeys lebron and wade hopefully. Seriously his put back is unstoppable he's prolly the best player in the series no doubt.


lol

The last person who said something as stupid as this hasn't been seen in this thread in a while. You should try to learn to not be an idiot before you post.

I forgot who Pippen said could end up being better than Jordan...it sure as hell wasn't Dirka.

But you're an idiot anyway who disses hockey, so I shouldn't expect any less from you. Oh wellz. =/


Dont worry. mad cuz yall are gonna lose. if the mavs lose ill leave CC dallas is better than shitty heat


Please, I'll eat your shit and drink your piss just to get your worthless ass out of here.




The offer still stands.


What's your deal? Are you one of those guys that likes whatever team is good at the time? Do I have to shun you?
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:16 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:here's the thread: posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=3206370

This is, from what I could find, the closest thing to a guarantee:

Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:That man doesnt dick around. Dirk's gonna go out there with his caveman lookin ass and beat those two monkeys lebron and wade hopefully. Seriously his put back is unstoppable he's prolly the best player in the series no doubt.


lol

The last person who said something as stupid as this hasn't been seen in this thread in a while. You should try to learn to not be an idiot before you post.

I forgot who Pippen said could end up being better than Jordan...it sure as hell wasn't Dirka.

But you're an idiot anyway who disses hockey, so I shouldn't expect any less from you. Oh wellz. =/


Dont worry. mad cuz yall are gonna lose. if the mavs lose ill leave CC dallas is better than shitty heat


Please, I'll eat your shit and drink your piss just to get your worthless ass out of here.




The offer still stands.


What's your deal? Are you one of those guys that likes whatever team is good at the time? Do I have to shun you?


what? no...

I have been a Penguins, Broncos and Red Sox fan since the 90s. Granted, I am somewhat fairweather (like, when the Penguins sucked absolute nutsacks in 2002-2003, I didn't pay much attention to them) but then again who isn't?

The Heat have been my second favorite team since Wade joined the league (favorite player) and since I was only loosely a Raptors fan (parents got me a Raptors hat when I was 3, the first year they were in the league), I didn't feel awfully connected to them anyway.

Also, xeno can go f*ck himself but since I respect you a little bit I felt the need to explain. I know I don't need to defend myself over the internet.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5102
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby xeno on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:17 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Why do you take your sports so seriously?

I don't think I do. It's all in good fun.

And piss off Andy I don't need your useless monkey drivel here.
Image
User avatar
Cadet xeno
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Colbert Nation
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Army of GOD wrote:what? no...


Oh, okay.

Army of GOD wrote:I have been a Penguins, Broncos and Red Sox fan since the 90s


Wait a second...

Seriously dude. You are the definition of a bandwagon fan. All of teams were good and/or won championships at that period of time. Unless you have a good reason to be fans of those teams that have nothing to do with (1) their winning ways or (2) a player you like who is really awesome, then you are hereby shunned.

Acceptable reasons to be fans of those teams include:

- I was a huge fan of [insert name of obscure Broncos lineman].
- My favorite college player who went to my alma mater is a bench player on the Miami Heat.
- My dad's favorite team is the Pittsburgh Penguins because he grew up outside Pittsburgh.
- The first baseball game I ever went to was at Fenway and my parents did not like any particular baseball team so I latched on to the Sox.

I'm not saying you can't root for those teams, but you certainly are violating all sorts of codes when you brag about those teams. For shame...
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:05 am

(1) Red Sox were shit in the 90s. I like them because my favorite color is red. I don't see how that is much different than liking a Philly team for living in Philly. Both are childish.

(2) Broncos won back to back Super Bowls in 97 and 98, ok, but I was 6 and 7 at the time...I hardly understood fandom at the time. But trust me, I remember the Brian Griese/Jake Plummer era.

(3) Penguins won the year I was born and the year after. I literally wasn't capable of thought at the time. Jagr and Kovalev were my favorite players at the time. But trust me, I remember the early 00s (recall that they were about the worst team in the league then and I was 11-14).
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5102
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:13 am

Crazyirishman wrote:How about the nuggets? not many teams can do what they do without at least 1 superstar.


The 04 Pistons showed that it's do-able, it's just difficult. It's nice to see McGee not be a total douchebag like he was in Washington.

Also, the Manimal is a manimal.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5102
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:56 am

Army of GOD wrote:(1) Red Sox were shit in the 90s. I like them because my favorite color is red. I don't see how that is much different than liking a Philly team for living in Philly. Both are childish.

(2) Broncos won back to back Super Bowls in 97 and 98, ok, but I was 6 and 7 at the time...I hardly understood fandom at the time. But trust me, I remember the Brian Griese/Jake Plummer era.

(3) Penguins won the year I was born and the year after. I literally wasn't capable of thought at the time. Jagr and Kovalev were my favorite players at the time. But trust me, I remember the early 00s (recall that they were about the worst team in the league then and I was 11-14).


Sorry, doesn't fly with me. Like I said, you can root for those teams, but there is a limit to the rooting you can do. You cannot, for example, talk shit.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 am

LOL... shows you how much I know about sports,at first glance, I thought you were talking about the NRA president (la pier or whatever)... lol
Sergeant PLAYER57832
 
Posts: 2324
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 am

thegreekdog wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:(1) Red Sox were shit in the 90s. I like them because my favorite color is red. I don't see how that is much different than liking a Philly team for living in Philly. Both are childish.

(2) Broncos won back to back Super Bowls in 97 and 98, ok, but I was 6 and 7 at the time...I hardly understood fandom at the time. But trust me, I remember the Brian Griese/Jake Plummer era.

(3) Penguins won the year I was born and the year after. I literally wasn't capable of thought at the time. Jagr and Kovalev were my favorite players at the time. But trust me, I remember the early 00s (recall that they were about the worst team in the league then and I was 11-14).


Sorry, doesn't fly with me. Like I said, you can root for those teams, but there is a limit to the rooting you can do. You cannot, for example, talk shit.


So, AoG has to restrict his rooting by 13%?
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3580
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:09 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:(1) Red Sox were shit in the 90s. I like them because my favorite color is red. I don't see how that is much different than liking a Philly team for living in Philly. Both are childish.

(2) Broncos won back to back Super Bowls in 97 and 98, ok, but I was 6 and 7 at the time...I hardly understood fandom at the time. But trust me, I remember the Brian Griese/Jake Plummer era.

(3) Penguins won the year I was born and the year after. I literally wasn't capable of thought at the time. Jagr and Kovalev were my favorite players at the time. But trust me, I remember the early 00s (recall that they were about the worst team in the league then and I was 11-14).


Sorry, doesn't fly with me. Like I said, you can root for those teams, but there is a limit to the rooting you can do. You cannot, for example, talk shit.


So, AoG has to restrict his rooting by 13%?


Sure.

For someone that doesn't care about sports and gives shit to others for caring about sports, you sure spend a lot of time here.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Dear LeBron James

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:52 pm

xeno wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Why do you take your sports so seriously?

I don't think I do. It's all in good fun.

And piss off Andy I don't need your useless monkey drivel here.


xeno r angrier!

Image


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Login