Conquer Club

Plethora of Mafia Games...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How many Mafia games going on at a time is enough?

Total votes : 0

Postby Fircoal on Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:58 pm

autoload wrote:I admire your enthusiasm for this game. I see you post and ask a lot of questions at mafiascum. I consider you a good player here. I was just bringing up some points that I noticed around here that has been bothering me for a while is all.
Yeah, just a question, but how many games are you in at mafiascum?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby autoload on Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:00 pm

I am currently only in two. I just died in one and another has been mod abandoned. I have curtailed my mafia over there until I finish this huge game I will be running here.
Major autoload

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Fircoal on Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:03 pm

autoload wrote:I am currently only in two. I just died in one and another has been mod abandoned. I have curtailed my mafia over there until I finish this huge game I will be running here.
If you mean your going to mod your games at Mafiascum instead of here. Once I can, I'll be too. That is the plan for me. I see some people join mafiascum but I don't really see them play that many games.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby autoload on Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:11 pm

I have to go to work now. See Ya!
Major autoload

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby Sammy gags on Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:22 pm

I'm not a big fan of mafia threads, so I just don't click on them
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:26 am

in
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 am

I'm going to have to modkill all the lurkers who voted that I was a dumbass.
Major autoload

Postby Puff on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:35 am

autoload wrote:I'm going to have to modkill all the lurkers who voted that I was a dumbass.

I voted 3-5 games.

don't hurt me! [-o<
XenHu wrote:JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! :lol:

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby XenHu on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:36 am

autoload wrote:I'm going to have to modkill all the lurkers who voted that I was a dumbass.

Dumbass...

:lol:

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby spinwizard on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:17 am

what will be the theme of ur massive game (ideas- simpsons, it has lots of ppl that can be used, mabey 4 mafia groups, story=town split by a final realisation that the town has been screwed over by the mayor and the politicians. they kill the mayor and this associets, town falls into law less ness, 3-4 mafia groups batle it out 4 domination. the citizens want 2 get rid of the mafia and start lynching too.

pm me if u need help with carictures...
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Puff on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:20 am

spinwizard wrote:what will be the theme of ur massive game (ideas- simpsons, it has lots of ppl that can be used, mabey 4 mafia groups, story=town split by a final realisation that the town has been screwed over by the mayor and the politicians. they kill the mayor and this associets, town falls into law less ness, 3-4 mafia groups batle it out 4 domination. the citizens want 2 get rid of the mafia and start lynching too.

Vote spinwizard

:wink:

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:28 am

spinwizard wrote:what will be the theme of ur massive game (ideas- simpsons, it has lots of ppl that can be used, mabey 4 mafia groups, story=town split by a final realisation that the town has been screwed over by the mayor and the politicians. they kill the mayor and this associets, town falls into law less ness, 3-4 mafia groups batle it out 4 domination. the citizens want 2 get rid of the mafia and start lynching too.

That was a lot of talking to say nothing....
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby Puff on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:29 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:

FOS Anarkistsdream

For not wanting to vote :lol:

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Postby spinwizard on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:29 am

Puff wrote:

Vote spinwizard

:wink:

vote me???

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)

Postby spinwizard on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:30 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:

basicly i rambled on about the possibilaty of makeing a MASSIVE simpsons mafia game

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:38 am

I welcome your comments spinwizard, but I pretty much already have the lineup of my game set. It is just a matter of a big game currently going finishing up before I start mine.
Major autoload

Postby Puff on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:49 am

autoload wrote:I welcome your comments spinwizard, but I pretty much already have the lineup of my game set. It is just a matter of a big game currently going finishing up before I start mine.

what game would that be?

Just asking

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Postby Dariune on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:52 am

I still dont know what Mafia is:( :cry:
Lieutenant Dariune

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Vincent M on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:55 am

I dont know either but it seems rigged :(
Corporal 1st Class Vincent M

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:57 am

Vincent M wrote:I dont know either but it seems rigged :(

You guys should both play in the next game...
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:01 pm

I assure you that none of my games are rigged. I have a suspicion that other moderators do not assign roles randomly, but ALL of my roles are randomly assigned.
Major autoload

Postby Dariune on Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:02 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
Vincent M wrote:I dont know either but it seems rigged :(

You guys should both play in the next game...

I dont know how.
Lieutenant Dariune

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby spinwizard on Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:11 pm

read up on it on wilki...what is the theme of ur nxt game?

Postby Puff on Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:12 pm

spinwizard wrote:...what is the theme of ur nxt game?

Ya what is it Autoload

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Postby spinwizard on Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:13 pm

auto?

PreviousNext

Return to A Place for People to Practice How to Love