Conquer Club

WELCOME TO SPAMALOT, THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE SPAMMY!!!!!!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: WELCOME TO SPAMALOT, THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE SPAMMY!!!!!

Postby sam_levi_11 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:51 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Yeah, a number have been banned or simply left over the years.

Yeah I went through my Friends list and like 4 of them are still around, all the rest are seemingly long gone. Most left in 2013 it seems, for whatever reason.
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Yeah, a number have been banned or simply left over the years.

Once YOU leave, this forum will bloom.

Meh, go suck on your dad's tits like you normally do. Shuts you up for a while at least.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:41 am

Like hecter, vincent, dancing mustard was...Banned? I can't remember. There were so many great folks on here back in the early years but things just died down after the ban hammer started to happen I think. Surprised I wasn't perma banned at the start of it besides the one issued by Andy but at least it all blew over.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap

Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:43 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:

You're like a tumor stuck on this forums sphincter. Least Thaiguy, as much as he is a clown, can say that he's seen the golden years when this forum actually did bloom you windbag.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap

Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:47 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

You're like a tumor stuck on this forums sphincter. Least Thaiguy, as much as he is a clown, can say that he's seen the golden years when this forum actually did bloom you windbag.

Reported - for insulting your father in a public forum. Yea, I left your Mom, but I refuse to raise a baby born with an extra chromosome.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:07 pm

You're my dad?! You decided to play hide and seek with me as a kid and this is where you've been these last few years?!

My extra chromosome is throbbing.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:39 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:You're my dad?! You decided to play hide and seek with me as a kid and this is where you've been these last few years?!

Yeah, I'll let someone else take that one.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:18 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:You're my dad?! You decided to play hide and seek with me as a kid and this is where you've been these last few years?!

STFU Thai boy! Go back and earn your living as a boy toy for old men like myself in Bangkok.

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:20 pm

You can thank that 4 way window pane, your Mom and I took during your conception.

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Mom has a lot of questions, mainly the child support thing. She doesn't understand how hide and seek works though, the damn fool.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap

Postby sam_levi_11 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:41 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Like hecter, vincent, dancing mustard was...Banned? I can't remember. There were so many great folks on here back in the early years but things just died down after the ban hammer started to happen I think. Surprised I wasn't perma banned at the start of it besides the one issued by Andy but at least it all blew over.

What did all these people get banned for?

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Symmetry on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:53 pm

sam_levi_11 wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Not sure, but I think H was banned for bullying people new to the site. Point harvesting, or something. A fair few of the old guard used to do it, so they would know better about how it went down. Apologies for being vague, it was a while ago.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:38 am

sam_levi_11 wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

The only one I've been tracking that was actually banned was Dancing Mustard. Why, I can't remember. Hecter and Vincent just did their own thing. Hecter was doing something for pyrotechnics in Canada for concerts and Vincent started his own podcast years and years ago. i hardly hear from them.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap

Postby sam_levi_11 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:17 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
sam_levi_11 wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

The only one I've been tracking that was actually banned was Dancing Mustard. Why, I can't remember. Hecter and Vincent just did their own thing. Hecter was doing something for pyrotechnics in Canada for concerts and Vincent started his own podcast years and years ago. i hardly hear from them.

I remember Dancing Mustard well, the others i never talked to much but I remember seeing them about.

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

STFU Thai boy! Go back and earn your living as a boy toy for old men like myself in Bangkok.

So, ousting yourself as a child predator? Good to know.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:59 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

That was a low blow Thai boy. But, thanks for confirming your job skills to me, as I unzip...

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:51 pm

I said nothing one way or the other in regards to my "skills". You're the one that declared yourself similar to other child predators.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:32 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:I said nothing one way or the other in regards to my "skills". You're the one that declared yourself similar to other child predators.

No need for name-calling, my little cute Thai boy. Would like to go camping with me?

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:I said nothing one way or the other in regards to my "skills". You're the one that declared yourself similar to other child predators.

No need for name-calling, my little cute Thai boy. Would like to go camping with me?

I wouldn't even send Ted Bundy camping with you.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

I wouldn't even send Ted Bundy camping with you.

Ted was cute, but is he as cute as you? I doubt that.

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:45 pm

"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Mr_Adams on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:54 am

Ya, we can't let Spamalot end with MTG. Not allowed.
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:04 pm

"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 am

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap

Postby BoganGod on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:57 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

Gee you're behind the times, Fake Bern has him a posse of child predator buddies. Bern hits on anything with a pulse, male, and hopefully under 12. One of his buddies pushes the same gay agenda, the other is a race baiter who also begs for child rape porn pics. Repeatedly begs for those pics. Really disgusting.
Lieutenant BoganGod

Medals: 104
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (22) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to A long-necked flying dog