Dreams

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Dreams

Postby InkL0sed on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Recount dreams here, as vividly as possible.

(I'll post one of my own later; I can't really do it right now.)
User avatar
Lieutenant InkL0sed
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: underwater
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Re: Dreams

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

I had a really strange one a couple of weeks ago... I met this random French guy here in the States, and he offered me a job at some expensive restaurant/entertainment place he owned for lots of money. I was still living here, but would fly to Paris like 2 or 3 days a week and work there and then come back home.

Of course, one day I was running late, and I was having a problem getting a ticket at the airport. The guy selling tickets said the flight to Paris was already gone (keep in mind the closest airport has no international flights and only some of those puddle-jumper planes) so I was all flustered and in a rush. I kept calling my French boss (forgot his name... something frenchy) and was telling him I'd be like an hour late. I asked for another flight, and he pulled out this flight list, which was this weird board with the flight locations named on little pieces of wood hanging from the main board on string (like an old sign post or something). The bottom pieces didn't even have names, just symbols that I didn't understand.

So anyway, I bought a ticket to Avignon and tried to hitchhike the rest of the way to Paris. I got there, but was too late for the shift. The restaurant had had to close down because I didn't show up on time, so my French boss was yelling at me, sometimes in French, which I have only a limited understanding of. Somehow I kept my job.

After we had cleaned up, the crew and I started partying and we went outside. One thing led to another, and I was cuddling with this cute French girl under the sky, when I shifted a little bit and started rolling down this hill. I kept trying to grab hold of some bushes and roots and stuff, but they couldn't support my weight. The whole time the French girl was screaming, and every time I hit like a rock or something, I kept listing the bones that I was probably breaking or muscles I was tearing (I finished my first semester of A&P last term, so all this stuff is fresh in my head), and then I rolled over a cliff. I didn't know there were any cliffs in Paris, but there were (was?) in my dream. I woke up after I went over the edge.

And that's about as much as I can remember from that one.

-TG
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Dreams

Postby barackattack on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:tl;dr


Lol k
justin bieber charlie sheen rebecca black nude naked paris hilton slut xxx dirty free teen school abuse torture iraq soldier gingrich paul tea party 9/11 conspiracy bush oil ryan dunn video dead steve jobs apple sucks
User avatar
Private 1st Class barackattack
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:12 pm
Location: Amstetten's Ybbsstrasse Number 4
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Dreams

Postby InkL0sed on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Here's an old one I just found:


I am constantly running from the Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton) in a 10 floor building similar to my own. I seem to be in trouble for something that happened during the alphabet presentations (something from an earlier dream). Usually I run up to the 10th floor for sanctuary, but one time, I attack someone who I think is chasing me but isn't, causing Hillary to bring the entire government to arrest me. I stop running on the 10th floor because I know I can't outrun them. There ceases to be a coherent plot; however, at one point, I am watching the President (not Obama, some white guy with a moustache), talk to people eating in a tiny restaurant somehow very high in the air. It occurs to me that the President is not eating because he only eats his personal chef's cooking, for safety. In the end, I am surrounded by "allies" (members of the former administration, including the former President), telling me to let the other party lie as they fight each other in a giant tent-like encasing. But I object because they are lying. I have a realization involving my own hypocrisy, because I lied about something (can't remember what) too. I reveal that the President cross-dresses, but the former President only cross-dresses.
Last edited by InkL0sed on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lieutenant InkL0sed
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: underwater
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Re: Dreams

Postby notyou2 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:40 pm

I am at a big party in a large barn in the 80's. The Stones are the band. I hang out mostly with Keith Richards when the band isn't playing and we are making fun of Mick. Was the greatest dream of my life, well that one and another one that me and Bob Dylan are in sitting on the roof of a moving street car in San Fran smoking a joint.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant notyou2
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Dreams

Postby The Bison King on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 pm

I had a dream last night where the whole family was eating dinner at my grandparents. We go outside because there's a low flying helicopter that's doing some really neat maneuvers. We're all dazzeled until it starts going down and crashes into the driveway. From there it slides down the driveway and destroys the garage. My grandpa (who I have never seen swear) is fucking livid! we all go back inside when we hear another crash. We go outside and a small airplane crashed in the yard... then a little later a blimp crashes into the tree in the front yard.

Yeah it was unusual.
User avatar
Sergeant The Bison King
 
Posts: 1988
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: the Mid-Westeros
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (4)
General Contribution (3)

Re: Dreams

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I had a really strange one a couple of weeks ago... I met this random French guy here in the States, and he offered me a job at some expensive restaurant/entertainment place he owned for lots of money. I was still living here, but would fly to Paris like 2 or 3 days a week and work there and then come back home.

Of course, one day I was running late, and I was having a problem getting a ticket at the airport. The guy selling tickets said the flight to Paris was already gone (keep in mind the closest airport has no international flights and only some of those puddle-jumper planes) so I was all flustered and in a rush. I kept calling my French boss (forgot his name... something frenchy) and was telling him I'd be like an hour late. I asked for another flight, and he pulled out this flight list, which was this weird board with the flight locations named on little pieces of wood hanging from the main board on string (like an old sign post or something). The bottom pieces didn't even have names, just symbols that I didn't understand.

So anyway, I bought a ticket to Avignon and tried to hitchhike the rest of the way to Paris. I got there, but was too late for the shift. The restaurant had had to close down because I didn't show up on time, so my French boss was yelling at me, sometimes in French, which I have only a limited understanding of. Somehow I kept my job.

After we had cleaned up, the crew and I started partying and we went outside. One thing led to another, and I was cuddling with this cute French girl under the sky, when I shifted a little bit and started rolling down this hill. I kept trying to grab hold of some bushes and roots and stuff, but they couldn't support my weight. The whole time the French girl was screaming, and every time I hit like a rock or something, I kept listing the bones that I was probably breaking or muscles I was tearing (I finished my first semester of A&P last term, so all this stuff is fresh in my head), and then I rolled over a cliff. I didn't know there were any cliffs in Paris, but there were (was?) in my dream. I woke up after I went over the edge.

And that's about as much as I can remember from that one.

-TG


She pushed you. I saw it all.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3585
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Dreams

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 pm

InkL0sed wrote:Here's an old one I just found:


I am constantly running from the Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton) in a 10 floor building similar to my own. I seem to be in trouble for something that happened during the alphabet presentations (something from an earlier dream). Usually I run up to the 10th floor for sanctuary, but one time, I attack someone who I think is chasing me but isn't, causing Hillary to bring the entire government to arrest me. I stop running on the 10th floor because I know I can't outrun them. There ceases to be a coherent plot; however, at one point, I am watching the President (not Obama, some white guy with a moustache), talk to people eating in a tiny restaurant somehow very high in the air. It occurs to me that the President is not eating because he only eats his personal chef's cooking, for safety. In the end, I am surrounded by "allies" (members of the former administration, including the former President), telling me to let the other party lie as they fight each other in a giant tent-like encasing. But I object because they are lying. I have a realization involving my own hypocrisy, because I lied about something (can't remember what) too. I reveal that the President cross-dresses, but the former President only cross-dresses.


The twists and turns!! The INs and OUTs!!! WHEN DOES IT END!??!? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3585
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Dreams

Postby Aradhus on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I had a really strange one a couple of weeks ago... I met this random French guy here in the States, and he offered me a job at some expensive restaurant/entertainment place he owned for lots of money. I was still living here, but would fly to Paris like 2 or 3 days a week and work there and then come back home.

Of course, one day I was running late, and I was having a problem getting a ticket at the airport. The guy selling tickets said the flight to Paris was already gone (keep in mind the closest airport has no international flights and only some of those puddle-jumper planes) so I was all flustered and in a rush. I kept calling my French boss (forgot his name... something frenchy) and was telling him I'd be like an hour late. I asked for another flight, and he pulled out this flight list, which was this weird board with the flight locations named on little pieces of wood hanging from the main board on string (like an old sign post or something). The bottom pieces didn't even have names, just symbols that I didn't understand.

So anyway, I bought a ticket to Avignon and tried to hitchhike the rest of the way to Paris. I got there, but was too late for the shift. The restaurant had had to close down because I didn't show up on time, so my French boss was yelling at me, sometimes in French, which I have only a limited understanding of. Somehow I kept my job.

After we had cleaned up, the crew and I started partying and we went outside. One thing led to another, and I was cuddling with this cute French girl under the sky, when I shifted a little bit and started rolling down this hill. I kept trying to grab hold of some bushes and roots and stuff, but they couldn't support my weight. The whole time the French girl was screaming, and every time I hit like a rock or something, I kept listing the bones that I was probably breaking or muscles I was tearing (I finished my first semester of A&P last term, so all this stuff is fresh in my head), and then I rolled over a cliff. I didn't know there were any cliffs in Paris, but there were (was?) in my dream. I woke up after I went over the edge.

And that's about as much as I can remember from that one.

-TG


She pushed you. I saw it all.


nono, he 'pushed' himself. See he shifted beside her because he was uncomfortable with the girl because it's actually the French boss he wants. It's the French boss he's struggling to get to, he's chasing his approval and when he feels like he's let the boss down by missing work he punishes himself by spending time with a girl. This dream is clearly about repressed homosexuality.
User avatar
Major Aradhus
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Commie Central
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Dreams

Postby natty dread on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 am

My bunny robot became evil so it had to be killed and I was really sad and I took it's body and went to the woods to bury it but after I had went through the computer chute of the house it had transformed into a bottle of wine so I started drinking it and then I found myself in a cafeteria and I was going to go to the bathroom to finish drinking the wine but it was occupied, some bald dude was there so I went elsewhere and then I woke up.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 13257
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: fucked off
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: Dreams

Postby CreepersWiener on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 am

I had a dream about pipes once...
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
User avatar
Sergeant CreepersWiener
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Dreams

Postby barackattack on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 am

I just remember a bit where a woman goes 'fuсk me in the ass' and the guy she's talking to decides this is a great idea, but then at the end 'she' is a he, who turns around and high fives him, dick swinging everywhere, in front of his colleague. At the time this struck me as an hilarious hidden camera-type prank to play on someone.

There was something where I went to a trial and provided a defence for a sex criminal as well.

This all happened in Africa.
justin bieber charlie sheen rebecca black nude naked paris hilton slut xxx dirty free teen school abuse torture iraq soldier gingrich paul tea party 9/11 conspiracy bush oil ryan dunn video dead steve jobs apple sucks
User avatar
Private 1st Class barackattack
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:12 pm
Location: Amstetten's Ybbsstrasse Number 4
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Dreams

Postby InkL0sed on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 pm

I had a dream last night in which I was watching naked women dance. The location kept shifting, but I'm pretty sure it was always in a sort of studio (like in a talk or game show). There was a hierarchy in the troupe, and I kept feeling sorry for the ones lowest in the hierarchy, because I didn't think they had any chance of moving up. I also kept noticing that each level of the hierarchy had lots of different body types.
User avatar
Lieutenant InkL0sed
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: underwater
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Re: Dreams

Postby JockMeOff on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 pm

What if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up, you could plug it into your computer and watch them all over again?
Private 1st Class JockMeOff
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: Dreams

Postby InkL0sed on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:31 pm

JockMeOff wrote:What if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up, you could plug it into your computer and watch them all over again?

Actually, one day there might be something that does something like that.

http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/
User avatar
Lieutenant InkL0sed
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: underwater
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Next

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login