Conquer Club

What video/computer game are you currently playing?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby waauw on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:32 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:I think I have one on there. The delay reaction with it is killer


Don't worry, if anything will kill you it's all the salt being thrown around by the spaniards and the french.
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4498
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:33 pm

waauw wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I think I have one on there. The delay reaction with it is killer


Don't worry, if anything will kill you it's all the salt being thrown around by the spaniards and the french.

I love it when people try and argue with me on League.
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 9335
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 132
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (5)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby riskllama on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:52 pm

New Vegas DLC. I completely forgot about it... :oops:
Image
User avatar
Captain riskllama
 
Posts: 5757
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: deep inside Queen Charlotte.
Medals: 53
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:03 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
waauw wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I think I have one on there. The delay reaction with it is killer


Don't worry, if anything will kill you it's all the salt being thrown around by the spaniards and the french.

I love it when people try and argue with me on League.

I'm not sure if I'm being placed with other smurfs in gold on there or if I am just really shit with the delayed reaction. Coupled with my modem being garbage I'm sure I'd love my patience if I tried now.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?


No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.


Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:06 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
waauw wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I think I have one on there. The delay reaction with it is killer


Don't worry, if anything will kill you it's all the salt being thrown around by the spaniards and the french.

I love it when people try and argue with me on League.

I'm not sure if I'm being placed with other smurfs in gold on there or if I am just really shit with the delayed reaction. Coupled with my modem being garbage I'm sure I'd love my patience if I tried now.

You're gold? Who do you main?
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 9335
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 132
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (5)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:35 am

I'm not gold lol. I'm plat 3 this season, was diamond last season. I'm a top lane main. Usually Sion, Renekton, Nasus, Maokai and recently Yorick.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?


No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.


Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby Serbia on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:28 am

I have no idea what's going on.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit
Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (8)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:32 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:I'm not gold lol. I'm plat 3 this season, was diamond last season. I'm a top lane main. Usually Sion, Renekton, Nasus, Maokai and recently Yorick.

Do you only play OP champs? Do you have to start from bronze every time they reset for a new season or what?
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 9335
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 132
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (5)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby waauw on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:40 am

Serbia wrote:I have no idea what's going on.


They're metaphorically comparing dicksizes.
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4498
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:30 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I'm not gold lol. I'm plat 3 this season, was diamond last season. I'm a top lane main. Usually Sion, Renekton, Nasus, Maokai and recently Yorick.

Do you only play OP champs? Do you have to start from bronze every time they reset for a new season or what?

Do you have the mechanics of a shoe?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?


No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.


Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:01 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I'm not gold lol. I'm plat 3 this season, was diamond last season. I'm a top lane main. Usually Sion, Renekton, Nasus, Maokai and recently Yorick.

Do you only play OP champs? Do you have to start from bronze every time they reset for a new season or what?

Do you have the mechanics of a shoe?

More like a designer boot.
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 9335
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 132
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (5)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby Serbia on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:41 pm

waauw wrote:
Serbia wrote:I have no idea what's going on.


They're metaphorically comparing dicksizes.


Now I get it. Thanks!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit
Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (8)

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:27 pm

I have a large elo.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?


No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.


Whoosh
Corporal DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to A Place for People to Practice How to Love

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: caymanmew, jonesthecurl