Conquer Club

Gay Marriage --- The Opposition, Please Clarify

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Gay Marriage --- The Opposition, Please Clarify

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Weird- that was what you wanted to discuss.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Symmetry wrote:Weird- that was what you wanted to discuss.

What I am discussing is the fact that without any moral absolutes you have no right to judge the practice of cannabilism as practiced by many primitive tribes or genocide as practiced by Hitler or any other practice that other societies may deem moral. Period.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 pm

premio53 wrote:

What I am discussing is the fact that without any moral absolutes you have no right to judge the practice of cannabilism as practiced by many primitive tribes or genocide as practiced by Hitler or any other practice that other societies may deem moral. Period.

wow
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Neoteny on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Funnily enough, we have every right to judge morality whether we believe in absolutes or not. Watch:

Premio's morality is bizarre and misguided.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Symmetry wrote:
premio53 wrote:

wow

Wow what? If homosexuality is morally right, why is beastiality wrong? If Hitler can declare Jews as non persons, what is the difference between killing Jews and unborn babies in the womb? Wow! Where do you stop?
Lieutenant premio53

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Neoteny wrote:Funnily enough, we have every right to judge morality whether we believe in absolutes or not. Watch:

Not as misguided as those who believe they can flush unborn children down the toilet because someone was inconvenienced.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:09 pm

premio53 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
premio53 wrote:

wow

Wow what? If homosexuality is morally right, why is beastiality wrong? If Hitler can declare Jews as non persons, what is the difference between killing Jews and unborn babies in the womb? Wow! Where do you stop?

Wow.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Neoteny on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:10 pm

premio53 wrote:
Neoteny wrote:Funnily enough, we have every right to judge morality whether we believe in absolutes or not. Watch:

Not as misguided as those who believe they can flush unborn children down the toilet because someone was inconvenienced.

If you can flush it, I would hazard it is no longer unborn.
Major Neoteny

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Neoteny wrote:
premio53 wrote:

If you can flush it, I would hazard it is no longer unborn.

That's after they rip it apart in the womb with metal instruments.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Neoteny on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm

They did that to Sylvester Stallone too, and he's doing great.
Major Neoteny

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Neoteny wrote:They did that to Sylvester Stallone too, and he's doing great.

Killing unborn babies is a big joke isn't it.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm

The Opposition to Gay Marriage- people, I give you Premio.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Symmetry wrote:The Opposition to Gay Marriage- people, I give you Premio.

It isn't a coincidence that President Obama legalized beastiality in the military and then legalizes open homosexuality.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/senate- ... s-military
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Neoteny on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:19 pm

premio53 wrote:

You're the one trivializing the very serious decisions of women as "inconveniences." But, no, I don't think abortion is a joke. I think your opposition of abortion and presumption to the highest morality are jokes. Not to mention your intellect and logic.
Major Neoteny

Postby Frigidus on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:23 pm

premio53 wrote:If homosexuality is morally right, why is beastiality wrong?

Because animals can't consent. By what reasoning is homosexuality wrong aside from "God said so", an argument which could be used to call literally anything immoral?

premio53 wrote:If Hitler can declare Jews as non persons, what is the difference between killing Jews and unborn babies in the womb? Wow! Where do you stop?

Because Hitler isn't a moral authority? Because there is no philosophical quandry between the right to life and the right to one's own body when it comes to genocide?
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Neoteny wrote:
premio53 wrote:

You're the one trivializing the very serious decisions of women as "inconveniences." But, no, I don't think abortion is a joke. I think your opposition of abortion and presumption to the highest morality are jokes. Not to mention your intellect and logic.

If you can kill someone because they are too young then you can kill someone because they are too old, or too Black or too politically undesirable.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Frigidus on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:23 pm

premio53 wrote:
Neoteny wrote:
premio53 wrote:

If you can kill someone because they are too young then you can kill someone because they are too old, or too Black or too politically undesirable.

Their being young has absolutely nothing to do with why or why not abortion is OK.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Frigidus wrote:

Because animals can't consent. By what reasoning is homosexuality wrong aside from "God said so", an argument which could be used to call literally anything immoral?

premio53 wrote:If Hitler can declare Jews as non persons, what is the difference between killing Jews and unborn babies in the womb? Wow! Where do you stop?

Because Hitler isn't a moral authority? Because there is no philosophical quandry between the right to life and the right to one's own body when it comes to genocide?

So is it morally OK for a pedophile to have sex with a consenting person underage? Many groups are now pushing that. What's your answer?
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Neoteny on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:26 pm

premio53 wrote:
Neoteny wrote:
premio53 wrote:

In your made up fantasy land of how morality should work, that might be the case. But those of us with reasonable morality realize that statement is completely nonsensical. And probably willfully so.
Major Neoteny

Postby Frigidus on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:28 pm

premio53 wrote:
Frigidus wrote:

So is it morally OK for a pedophile to have sex with a consenting person underage? Many groups are now pushing that. What's your answer?

Children are not capable of giving consent. This is why they can't sign contracts. While the exact age someone is capable of consenting is hard to pin down, it is definitely after physical maturity.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Frigidus wrote:
premio53 wrote:
Frigidus wrote:

Children are not capable of giving consent. This is why they can't sign contracts. While the exact age someone is capable of consenting is hard to pin down, it is definitely after physical maturity.

You are wrong. The Left in this country believe children in elementary school have a right to have their ding dongs cut off and educated "psychologists" are also pushing for the right of adults to have sex with underage children.

A statement by the group reads in part:

“Stigmatizing and stereotyping minor-attracted people inflames the fears of minor-attracted people, mental health professionals and the public, without contributing to an understanding of minor-attracted people of the issue of child sexual abuse.”
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/08/24/gr ... edophilia/
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Frigidus on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:46 pm

premio53 wrote:
Frigidus wrote:
premio53 wrote:
Frigidus wrote:

You are wrong. The Left in this country believe children in elementary school have a right to have their ding dongs cut off and educated "psychologists" are also pushing for the right for adults to have sex with underage children.

Yeah, I think genital mutilation of children is pretty fucked up. Regrettably, circumcision isn't going anywhere any time soon. Also, even if you can find a handful of people advocating child sex being OK, those people would be wrong. Also, I had a chuckle at your ridiculous blanketing of "The Left".

premio53 wrote:A statement by the group reads in part:

“Stigmatizing and stereotyping minor-attracted people inflames the fears of minor-attracted people, mental health professionals and the public, without contributing to an understanding of minor-attracted people of the issue of child sexual abuse.”

Note that there is nothing inherently wrong with being attracted to children. You can't choose what turns you on. Child rape is what is immoral.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Frigidus wrote:
premio53 wrote:
Frigidus wrote:
premio53 wrote:
Frigidus wrote:

You are wrong. The Left in this country believe children in elementary school have a right to have their ding dongs cut off and educated "psychologists" are also pushing for the right for adults to have sex with underage children.

Yeah, I think genital mutilation of children is pretty fucked up. Regrettably, circumcision isn't going anywhere any time soon. Also, even if you can find a handful of people advocating child sex being OK, those people would be wrong. Also, I had a chuckle at your ridiculous blanketing of "The Left".

premio53 wrote:A statement by the group reads in part:

Note that there is nothing inherently wrong with being attracted to children. You can't choose what turns you on. Child rape is what is immoral.

You're a sick individual. However, you have proved my point. Nothing is morally wrong if you deem it to be so in your own eyes!
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Symmetry wrote:
premio53 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:If you say so. I prefer to acknowledge Christians who follow Christ.

Me too.

Excellent- point out where you think Jesus objected to homosexuals.

Folks, Symmetry won the thread two pages ago. Why are people still going at it?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
premio53 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:If you say so. I prefer to acknowledge Christians who follow Christ.

Me too.

Excellent- point out where you think Jesus objected to homosexuals.

Folks, Symmetry won the thread two pages ago. Why are people still going at it?

A Christian doesn't only read red letters. The entire New Testament written by the apostles are what define Christian doctrine. Romans chapter 1 clearly defines the depravity of homosexual lust. But since you believe what Jesus teaches I'm sure you'll agree with him that "except ye repent" you will go to hell.
Lieutenant premio53

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,