Conquer Club

Paul Ryan is a Marxist!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Paul Ryan is a Marxist!

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 pm

GreecePwns wrote:Any Ron Paul supporter that votes for Romney, or any Republican, now, is no true libertarian/constitutionalist/anything-other-than-mainstream-Republican.

So, basically, if my guy does not win in the primaries, I should not vote in the general election at all?
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
john9blue wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:A parasite/leech/moocher is someone who receives benefits but does not pay any money into the pot, doesn't have any skin in the game.

Why is it that if you take advantage of a corporate tax break, you're a smart businessman but if you take advantage of something so you don't go hungry, you're a parasite/leech/moocher?

because businessmen contribute to their society.

They do? Solely because of their position as a businessman? You sure you want to stand by that statement?

I disagree with Scotty & John on this one. A parasite/leech/moocher is someone who receives benefits with no intention of bettering their situation with the assistance given to them. Just because someone fell on hard times and needs a little support to get them through it, does not make them a parasite.

I agree with all that, I just did not include the defensive statement following. Probably because I have already said the same thing you said 38 times before....

In fact, you said exactly what I already said here, it's just that trolls like to cut statements in half. Here is my full statement from page 4
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=177067&start=15#p3868518

Phatscotty wrote:A parasite/leech/moocher is someone who receives benefits but does not pay any money into the pot, doesn't have any skin in the game. This does not include people who really need the help or fall on hard times or have emergencies, it only includes people who don't feel like working and happily brag about not having to work.

for example...

Many, many other posters here, even the most intelligent ones, fall for this trick as well. Be careful is all
Major Phatscotty

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Works for me.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby Woodruff on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:Any Ron Paul supporter that votes for Romney, or any Republican, now, is no true libertarian/constitutionalist/anything-other-than-mainstream-Republican.

So, basically, if my guy does not win in the primaries, I should not vote in the general election at all?

Only someone who is thoroughly ignorant of the situation could make such a statement. The scary thing is that we KNOW you're not ignorant of the situation, as the other possibilities have been discussed with you in these fora.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:38 am

Phatscotty wrote:[

I agree with all that, I just did not include the defensive statement following. Probably because I have already said the same thing you said 38 times before....

In fact, you said [u]exactly what I already said here, it's just that trolls like to cut statements in half. Here is my full statement from page 4[/u]
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=177067&start=15#p3868518

Phatscotty wrote:A parasite/leech/moocher is someone who receives benefits but does not pay any money into the pot, doesn't have any skin in the game. This does not include people who really need the help or fall on hard times or have emergencies, it only includes people who don't feel like working and happily brag about not having to work.

for example...

Many, many other posters here, even the most intelligent ones, fall for this trick as well. Be careful is all

If that's true, then did Woodruff create a straw man argument? That would be embarrassing for Mr. Logical.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:40 am

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Only someone who is thoroughly ignorant of the situation could make such a statement. The scary thing is that we KNOW you're not ignorant of the situation, as the other possibilities have been discussed with you in these fora.

What drives Woodruff to make the same observations over and over and over about Phatscotty?

We all know what a Woodruff response will look like, and PS even responds accordingly, yet Woodruff keeps spinning his wheel. What's the point?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby patrickaa317 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

What drives Woodruff to make the same observations over and over and over about Phatscotty?

We all know what a Woodruff response will look like, and PS even responds accordingly, yet Woodruff keeps spinning his wheel. What's the point?

+10 on this.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:1) You can opt-out of Social Security.

No, you can't, unless you intend to join the clergy, are Amish, or are a federal employee hired before 1986. Or just not have a job.

Trust me, I've tried.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,