Conquer Club

AMC: The Walking Dead (Season 3:SPOILER ALERTS!))

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Favorite Character Past and Current Season?

Rick
7%
Lori
2%
Carl
2%
Andrea
No votes
Dale
3%
T-Dog
No votes
Carol
5%
Hershel
2%
Glenn
7%
Maggie
No votes
Beth
2%
Daryl
44%
Merle
3%
Morgan
2%
Shane
5%
Michonne
15%
The Governor
No votes
Milton
No votes
Tyrese
No votes
Sasha
2%

Total votes : 59

Re: AMC: The Walking Dead (Season 3:SPOILER ALERTS!))

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Put me down on record,

Rosita kills Eugene in the great Negan/rick +allies battle. By way of throwing him in the furnace. :shock:
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby waauw on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:22 pm

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:Put me down on record,

Rosita kills Eugene in the great Negan/rick +allies battle. By way of throwing him in the furnace. :shock:

If we ever get there. The season is moving at a snail's pace.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:15 pm

waauw wrote:
WILLIAMS5232 wrote:Put me down on record,

If we ever get there. The season is moving at a snail's pace.

Yeah, and im convinced we're gonna have to wait another year, they keep bogging down the flow with these less than important details. Also, there is still that womens colony out there the lesbian knows about, probably going to use two whole episodes to get them intertwined in the "great war"
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby strike wolf on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:58 pm

This week's episode of Walking Dead brought to you by world's most boring amusement park and super fake CGI deer. Super fake CGI deer. When you a need a deer but don't want to pay too much.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Maxleod on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:03 pm

strike wolf wrote:This week's episode of Walking Dead brought to you by world's most boring amusement park and super fake CGI deer. Super fake CGI deer. When you a need a deer but don't want to pay too much.

You must have missed the HYPER FAKE CGI TIGER.
Sergeant 1st Class Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Maxleod wrote:
strike wolf wrote:This week's episode of Walking Dead brought to you by world's most boring amusement park and super fake CGI deer. Super fake CGI deer. When you a need a deer but don't want to pay too much.

You must have missed the HYPER FAKE CGI TIGER.

I thought there was something wrong with my TV at first. I said, no... no way with a show of this calibur would it make it past editing with that shitty vibrating whited out cg deer in the picture would it?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby strike wolf on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:44 pm

I felt the deer was much worse than the tiger. The deer looked like something so badly CGI'd even the Syfy channel would be too embarrassed to include in one of their movies and they aren't even too embarrassed to misspell their own name.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby waauw on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:09 am

Rick simply hasn't played enough RPG-games. You see something incongruous, you at least click on it.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 am

Soooo...Tiger Ex Machina? This was one of the few episodes this season I actually enjoyed even if I did predict most of it, it was at least entertaining at points.

Last week's episode before this showcased Rick's lack of diplomatic skills. "I'm gonna blow up your surrounding area, round you up at gun point and then ask you to join my cause." Because nothing makes people more willing to openly help you than wrecking their home and threatening their lives.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:40 pm

strike wolf wrote:Last week's episode before this showcased Rick's lack of diplomatic skills. "I'm gonna blow up your surrounding area, round you up at gun point and then ask you to join my cause." Because nothing makes people more willing to openly help you than wrecking their home and threatening their lives.

Isn't that just what Negan keeps doing over and over though? How many fucking chances you gonna give a guy who says he will kill you no matter what? Oh it's cool guys, I'll just kill one or two of you again and then everything will be unicorns and rainbows. The acting of Negan has been incredible but the story writing for Negan has just been ridiculously bad, his decision making is just totally unbelievable.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:12 pm

More or less, it is no surprise why Negan is having a full blown rebellion on his hands and at least he has the numbers to back up his grandiose statements. I mean Rick caught them by surprise but everyone of them had been trained to fight somewhat (I mean I'd still pick one from Rick's group over one from theirs but...) and they outnumbered Rick's fighters at least two to one.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby waauw on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:29 am

Found this on 9gag, lmao.

Lieutenant waauw

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,