The finest compliment

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The finest compliment

Postby Lootifer on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Overwhelming urge to be mean to Cblake right now... Curse you Jonsey, I think I have a mancrush :-/
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:22 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:My boson was called Higgs.

Well played, sir. Well played.
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2007 - Jan. 1, 2014 - thanks to Game 13172870
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (4)

Postby CBlake on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:16 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:
CBlake wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:Mrs thecurl spotted a man and his young son in a local restaurant reading the program from my show at the weekend. She asked if they'd enjoyed the show, and the Dad asked the youngster to repeat what he'd just said.
He said "Whoever wrote that show knew a LOT about fun!".

What a compliment.

Did you come here to toot your own horn?

to quote myself,
I'm self-publicising so much right now that I sometimes forget if I've just planned something or actually done it.

That doesn't answer my question, but ok.
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Jonesy regularly posts his upcoming shows and invites everyone. Soon he is buying us plane tickets and putting us all up at the Waldorf Astorian.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby CBlake on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Lootifer wrote:Overwhelming urge to be mean to Cblake right now... Curse you Jonsey, I think I have a mancrush :-/

Do it, you'd just be joining the club!
Captain CBlake

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 am

CBlake wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
CBlake wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:Mrs thecurl spotted a man and his young son in a local restaurant reading the program from my show at the weekend. She asked if they'd enjoyed the show, and the Dad asked the youngster to repeat what he'd just said.

What a compliment.

to quote myself,
I'm self-publicising so much right now that I sometimes forget if I've just planned something or actually done it.

OK if that wasn't clear enough, a one word answer:

YES
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby CBlake on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:
CBlake wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
CBlake wrote:

What a compliment.

to quote myself,

OK if that wasn't clear enough, a one word answer:

YES

Clear and concise.. Perfect.
Captain CBlake

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:30 pm

I only do it 'cos I'm Arrrrsome!
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Previous

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?