Which casual dining restaurant would you most like to own?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which casual dining restaurant would you most like to own?

Applebee's
No votes
Boston Market
No votes
Boston Pizza
3%
Chili's
9%
Dave & Buster's
16%
Denny's
3%
Hooters
28%
IHOP
3%
Olive Garden
19%
Outback Steakhouse
3%
Johnny Rockets
3%
Rainforest Cafe
3%
Red Lobster
3%
Ruby Tuesday
No votes
Señor Frog’s
6%
TGI Friday's
No votes

Total votes : 32

Re: Which casual dining restaurant would you most like to ow

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 am

I'd rather go down a level, and get a nice Pita Pit. Who doesn't love a pita in the pit?

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Dave & Buster's cause it's fun (even though I've never been to one). Olive Garden is my fave to eat at based on venue, quality / amount of food and price. Using the same criterion, Outback Steakhose is at the BOTTOM of my list - those places are a ripoff :evil:

Just curious....as IHOP is there, shouldn't we include the Denny's and Shari's of the world? And didn't Boston market go banko? I know they all closed around here years ago......
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Sergeant KoolBak

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:29 pm

#1_stunna wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Besides, I've never even heard of half of those much less feel comfortable owning such ritzy places. Am I the only non-aristocrat here?

You really do live in a hole.

I prefer the term "in the sticks".
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:35 pm

There's a sizzler between Koolbak's house and here, my family stopped in after our kids ate a couple of buckets of Kool's blue berries.

A rather large homless looking guy came in, I was certain just to use the restroom. When he eventually came out of there, his wife asked if he was going to the salad bar he said "You can get it for me." and I quote the second part often, "You know how I like my salad!"
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:46 pm

:lol:

..never asked, but I bet the young-uns was real regular after that 5 pounds o blueberries ;o)

Sergeant KoolBak

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 pm

They go through fruit like that all the time. No noticable side affects.

Blue berries were allways a favorite. We used cloth diapers more on the first one since we had her out numbered at the time. The ones that had been subject to blue berries were a new colour.
Corporal 2dimes

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm

2dimes wrote:There's a sizzler between Koolbak's house and here

now that I would like to see ... 2,000 miles of wilderness with a Sizzler just randomly sticking out of a clearing in the forest

patches70 wrote:The only real difference between Saxi and The Fed is that for one to get Saxbucks one must amuse or otherwise impress Saxi in some way, shape or form.
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Re:

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:43 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
2dimes wrote:There's a sizzler between Koolbak's house and here

now that I would like to see ... 2,000 miles of wilderness with a Sizzler just randomly sticking out of a clearing in the forest

I believe saxi is thinking summer getaway cabin.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:47 pm

2dimes spots a Sizzler ...

patches70 wrote:The only real difference between Saxi and The Fed is that for one to get Saxbucks one must amuse or otherwise impress Saxi in some way, shape or form.
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:Besides, I've never even heard of half of those much less feel comfortable owning such ritzy places. Am I the only non-aristocrat here?

LOL... I am not familiar with all of those, but even Red Lobster is not precisely "ritsy".

I chose Olive Garden because they have a fair variety. (I have heard of rainforest cafe, but never been to one. Never even heard of Senior Frog or Busters. Hooters is definitely not of my taste. Applebees and Outback both have terrible food. Its edible, but that's about it).

I would have added in Cracker Barrel, Howard Johnsons and yeah.. sizzler, though not sure I would have voted for them.
Sergeant PLAYER57832

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:03 pm

saxitoxin wrote:2dimes spots a Sizzler ...

:lol:

Sergeant KoolBak

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:28 pm

We don't have any here so, Mrs. dimes can spot them let me tell you. Boy Howdy do I ever wish the trail was so straight between our shack and Koolio's!

Ever been to Whitefish Saxi?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:56 pm

*assumes Dimey be talking to me*

I been to Whitefish Montana or thereabouts.....spent a long weekend at Big Mountain...oh....20 years ago. I remember most of it.......woke up one morning with a new tshirt that said "Lube Your Tube at the Stube"...I assume I got it from the bar there called the BierStube :lol:

Why do you ask, 2 Dimes rubbing?

Sergeant KoolBak

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:06 pm

In high school the BierStube was one of those magic places where all the coolest skiers had been.
I don't call you "Saxi" often but when I do...

Why do you ask..

Mostly because the closest Sizzler to Mrs. dimes is in Kalispell. Whitefish's closest city.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:36 pm

lol...small world....does it count even tho I didnt get there til I were 30??

Sergeant KoolBak

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?