Your Pets

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Your Pets

Postby KoolBak on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm

:lol: Something like that.....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Sergeant KoolBak

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby AAFitz on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:03 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
chang50 wrote:Couldn't stay in the same house as a dog,I find everything about them repulsive,the noise,the smell,the slobbering,the aggression..ugh...

Those are all things I love about my dog. :mrgreen:
And if you are going to compare dogs to cats, might I remind you that catshit is probably the most overpowering smell known to man?

Human shit is the worst. Chicken shit is a close second.

-TG

Maybe, but chicken shit composts very well, and is pretty good for fertilizer.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
Major AAFitz

Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:07 pm

AAFitz wrote:
2dimes wrote:She laid 3 fertilized eggs, or did you buy the other ones? Are you eating fresh eggs?

Ok, I read the edited version. You keep finding them, strange I have only really ever found one beside the poultry plant. Didn't take it home.

No no, we bought the other three as starter pullets, from an Agway type place. I used to eat the eggs but Im semi-vegetarian now, so I dont eat them anymore. One of my neighbor asks me for them all the time though. But I end up throwing away more than get eaten.

There was a young guy that bought a ride on a B-29 by selling eggs. I'll see if I can find a link.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby AAFitz on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:12 pm

2dimes wrote:There was a young guy that bought a ride on a B-29 by selling eggs. I'll see if I can find a link.

That pilot must have been hungry as hell.

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
Major AAFitz

Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Something like that. I can't find it right now but basically the kid sold eggs for 2 or 3 years and saved all the money for an airplane ride.
Corporal 2dimes

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby AAFitz on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:21 pm

2dimes wrote:Something like that. I can't find it right now but basically the kid sold eggs for 2 or 3 years and saved all the money for an airplane ride.

Nice. I dont sell 'em, I give 'em. My neighbor lets them forage for bugs, and I return those bugs, in egg form. :D

Major AAFitz

Re: Re:

Postby krusher on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 pm

AAFitz wrote:
2dimes wrote:Something like that. I can't find it right now but basically the kid sold eggs for 2 or 3 years and saved all the money for an airplane ride.

Nice. I dont sell 'em, I give 'em. My neighbor lets them forage for bugs, and I return those bugs, in egg form. :D

don't really know much about chicken, would the eggs hatch if you let the chickens lay on it and how do they lay eggs without a rooster to breed with them? BTW nice chickens they look big and healthy. I'm sure they'd taste delicious :lol:
Captain krusher

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby oVo on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 pm

krusher wrote:Name: Krusher (Named after my online Alias)
Description: Crawfish, (only had him for about 2 days)
Known for: Jaw's murderer.. and according to the pet shop guy a bottom feeder/scanvenger that was supposed to clean up the fish tank....SMH

I doubt krusher was the source of Jaw's demise. The crawfish was probably
just taking care of the expired beta.

I raised three newly hatched Red Eared Sliders (turtles) in an aquarium for their first year along with a few small bass and for a while one crawfish. Not sure if it was the turtles or the bass who ate the soft shelled delicacy when it molted the second time.

I currently have a female canine roomate 37 [dog] years old
and a pair of feline sisters about nine months old.
Colonel oVo

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby nietzsche on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:20 am

Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Look man, no one's clicking your link to look at your chiuauas.
Corporal 2dimes

Previous

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?