So I've been given a final warning.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

So I've been given a final warning.

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Next step a ban.

Meanwhile Funkyterrance was not punished for the 3 nasty pms he sent me.

*This is not a provocation to Ft, I recognize that he has finally stopped quoting everything I post with a bad taste remark and I appreciate it. THanks

I just want to make this clear, in case I'm banned.
Last edited by nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: So I've been given a final warning.

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Nietzsche, as someone you've frequently targeted, can I just say you're a decent poster when you want to be. I don't get your desire flame other posters as your de-facto posting model, or this whole popularity context shtick you have going as long as Saxi does it.

Hope you get back to posting interesting stuff, rather than going after other people on the forum.
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Is this the real life?
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Symmetry wrote:Nietzsche, as someone you've frequently targeted, can I just say you're a decent poster when you want to be. I don't get your desire flame other posters as your de-facto posting model, or this whole popularity context shtick you have going as long as Saxi does it.

Hope you get back to posting interesting stuff, rather than going after other people on the forum.

I've never targeted you SYmmetry, when it seemed I did I was actually having fun. It's just that you are so sensitive!

I targeted pimpdave and then moved on to Funkyterrance only, but I want to make sure you know I did not start things with Ft, he did. With pd I kind of did in that Mcgill thread and that was my bad, he took what i said badly tho. But what I complained about pd was unrelated. I like to believe I was a factor in pushing his ban, but I don't feel bad because he has done the same to other posters.

But let's forget about that. I don't want to get banned.

Major nietzsche

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Nietzsche, as someone you've frequently targeted, can I just say you're a decent poster when you want to be. I don't get your desire flame other posters as your de-facto posting model, or this whole popularity context shtick you have going as long as Saxi does it.

I've never targeted you SYmmetry, when it seemed I did I was actually having fun. It's just that you are so sensitive!

I targeted pimpdave and then moved on to Funkyterrance only, but I want to make sure you know I did not start things with Ft, he did. With pd I kind of did in that Mcgill thread and that was my bad, he took what i said badly tho. But what I complained about pd was unrelated. I like to believe I was a factor in pushing his ban, but I don't feel bad because he has done the same to other posters.

If that's how you want to play it, ok.

I'd take this warning as an indication that it isn't always quite as much fun for others. One step from a ban should be a good indication that your behaviour, as fun as it seems to you, hasn't exactly been a laugh riot for the people you've been talking to.

Postby john9blue on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 pm

shouldn't have stolen my avatar nietz... bad things happen to people who steal my avatars...
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Symmetry wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

I'd take this warning as an indication that it isn't always quite as much fun for others. One step from a ban should be a good indication that your behaviour, as fun as it seems to you, hasn't exactly been a laugh riot for the people you've been talking to.

It's the truth from my side. I really was relating to you in a friendly manner while disagreeing with you. Same I do with PS, I have fun with him and he goes along with it.

I try be fun and funny in the way I relate to others, and expect that others get my tone, perhaps it's not good, but imagine if I had to send a letter of protocol to everyone I want to relate in this manner!

It's just that you are such a delicate boy Symmetry!

Major nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm

john9blue wrote:shouldn't have stolen my avatar nietz... bad things happen to people who steal my avatars...

I did accept the opinion of the forum and changed my avatar, thing you haven't done.

Major nietzsche

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

It's the truth from my side. I really was relating to you in a friendly manner while disagreeing with you. Same I do with PS, I have fun with him and he goes along with it.

I try be fun and funny in the way I relate to others, and expect that others get my tone, perhaps it's not good, but imagine if I had to send a letter of protocol to everyone I want to relate in this manner!

It's just that you are such a delicate boy Symmetry!

I've nothing to do with your latest ban Niet, but all I can say is that you've been pushing things and nobody who agrees with you will say that you pushed things too far too often. They will only encourage you. The people who like you but disagree with you are the ones who will tell you that you're pushing people a bit more than is comfortable.

Re:

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 am

2dimes wrote:Is this the real life?

No, It's the Real World: ConquerClub.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Gillipig on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:08 am

Have you never been banned nietzsche? You must've been a really good boy all this time!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby greenoaks on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:19 pm

nietzsche wrote:Next step a ban.

Meanwhile Funkyterrance was not punished for the 3 nasty pms he sent me.

*This is not a provocation to Ft, I recognize that he has finally stopped quoting everything I post with a bad taste remark and I appreciate it. THanks

I just want to make this clear, in case I'm banned.

it's a pity good behaviour doesn't move you down the ladder. not saying you're capable of it, just wishing out loud.

the longer we are on this site the more of these yellow cards we'll collect until eventually we earn a red. in sport they expire after a few games, something like that here would be nice.
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re:

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Is this some fantasy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Re:

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:54 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:

Is this some fantasy?

Caught in a landslide.
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby _sabotage_ on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 pm

The police got to catch someone, or there would be no crime. I just don't get why the site thinks they need police.
Corporal _sabotage_

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Next

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?