Conquer Club

Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby Gillipig on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:32 pm

saxitoxin wrote:My girlfriends do the men's and women's work so I'm not sure where that puts me at. Not that I am being lazy, but Esmerelda is a skilled auto mechanic and Kat and Kit both enjoy the outdoors so don't mind doing the yard work. That's just how it works out in my family.

I can tell you where that puts you, either you're a liar or the luckiest guy in the world. Those are the only two options.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:35 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote: I don't know how much sex is "more sex"


6.6 Units of Sex (USx)

Men and women reported having sex about five times, on average, in the month prior to the survey. But marriages in which the wife does all the traditionally female tasks reported having had sex about 1.6 times more per month than those where the husband does all the traditionally female chores.


Okay, well I guess I'm the exception to the study.


BigBallinStalin wrote:Breaking news: people lie.


Sorry Sociological Study


I gave you guys an easy layup and you didn't take it. FOR SHAME!!!
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:43 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
I gave you guys an easy layup and you didn't take it. FOR SHAME!!!

For some reason I don't feel compelled to make you the butt of jokes, tgd. I think it's out of fear you won't get them and will get your feelings hurt. ;)
If gillipig had left himself wide open like that I probably would have slam dunked his ass.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote: I don't know how much sex is "more sex"


6.6 Units of Sex (USx)

Men and women reported having sex about five times, on average, in the month prior to the survey. But marriages in which the wife does all the traditionally female tasks reported having had sex about 1.6 times more per month than those where the husband does all the traditionally female chores.


Okay, well I guess I'm the exception to the study.


BigBallinStalin wrote:Breaking news: people lie.


Sorry Sociological Study


I gave you guys an easy layup and you didn't take it. FOR SHAME!!!


TGD, maybe you are responding to people who see you as a forum regular with which they never interact? Don't worry, TGD, I'll interact with you. High fives.


--Andy
User avatar
Sergeant AndyDufresne
 
Posts: 26187
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:50 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote: I don't know how much sex is "more sex"


6.6 Units of Sex (USx)

Men and women reported having sex about five times, on average, in the month prior to the survey. But marriages in which the wife does all the traditionally female tasks reported having had sex about 1.6 times more per month than those where the husband does all the traditionally female chores.


Okay, well I guess I'm the exception to the study.


BigBallinStalin wrote:Breaking news: people lie.


Sorry Sociological Study


I gave you guys an easy layup and you didn't take it. FOR SHAME!!!


TGD, maybe you are responding to people who see you as a forum regular with which they never interact? Don't worry, TGD, I'll interact with you. High fives.


--Andy


No offense to your personal preferences, but I'm not comfortable interacting with you (at least in the way you define the term "interacting").
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Gillipig wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:My girlfriends do the men's and women's work so I'm not sure where that puts me at. Not that I am being lazy, but Esmerelda is a skilled auto mechanic and Kat and Kit both enjoy the outdoors so don't mind doing the yard work. That's just how it works out in my family.

I can tell you where that puts you, either you're a liar or the luckiest guy in the world. Those are the only two options.


You're just mad you own less than 6.6 Units of Sex (or Ki, if DY is correct).
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:54 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
No offense to your personal preferences, but I'm not comfortable interacting with you (at least in the way you define the term "interacting").

What, no high fives?


--Andy
User avatar
Sergeant AndyDufresne
 
Posts: 26187
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:56 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
No offense to your personal preferences, but I'm not comfortable interacting with you (at least in the way you define the term "interacting").

What, no high fives?


--Andy


viewtopic.php?f=8&t=185129#p4045105
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm

TGD, I was giving you an easy layup!


--Andy
User avatar
Sergeant AndyDufresne
 
Posts: 26187
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby Gillipig on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
I gave you guys an easy layup and you didn't take it. FOR SHAME!!!

For some reason I don't feel compelled to make you the butt of jokes, tgd. I think it's out of fear you won't get them and will get your feelings hurt. ;)
If gillipig had left himself wide open like that I probably would have slam dunked his ass.

Let's face it funky, you couldn't slam dunk even if the basket was five feet above the ground! Not due to your height (like AoG), but because of your incredible inaccuracy. Words are just not your friend funky, you like them but they sure as hell don't like you.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Gillipig wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
I gave you guys an easy layup and you didn't take it. FOR SHAME!!!

For some reason I don't feel compelled to make you the butt of jokes, tgd. I think it's out of fear you won't get them and will get your feelings hurt. ;)
If gillipig had left himself wide open like that I probably would have slam dunked his ass.

Let's face it funky, you couldn't slam dunk even if the basket was five feet above the ground! Not due to your height (like AoG), but because of your incredible inaccuracy. Words are just not your friend funky, you like them but they sure as hell don't like you.

You sound like my basketball coach.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:30 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
I gave you guys an easy layup and you didn't take it. FOR SHAME!!!

For some reason I don't feel compelled to make you the butt of jokes, tgd. I think it's out of fear you won't get them and will get your feelings hurt. ;)
If gillipig had left himself wide open like that I probably would have slam dunked his ass.

Let's face it funky, you couldn't slam dunk even if the basket was five feet above the ground! Not due to your height (like AoG), but because of your incredible inaccuracy. Words are just not your friend funky, you like them but they sure as hell don't like you.

You sound like my basketball coach.

Your basketball coach must be a great man then.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:34 am

Gillipig wrote:Your basketball coach must be a great man then.

Terrible, indecent man. Pretty good basketball coach though.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Men Who Refuse to do Women's Work have More Sex

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:06 am

An average of 5 times a month, eh? That too low.
I will not stand for an America where reckless bankers and suicide bombers can make a mockery of our promise for tomorrow.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 5686
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Previous

Return to Don't Panic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login