Forum Regulars You Don't Interact With

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Forum Regulars You Don't Interact With

Postby Quirk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:30 pm

thegreekdog, we interacted some until I stopped posting in the political threads for the most part. 2009 was my last attempt at a political discussion thread. You posted in it viewtopic.php?f=8&t=102591&start=15
thegreekdog wrote:I agree with Quirk
"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Major Quirk

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Quirk wrote:thegreekdog, we interacted some until I stopped posting in the political threads for the most part. 2009 was my last attempt at a political discussion thread. You posted in it viewtopic.php?f=8&t=102591&start=15
thegreekdog wrote:I agree with Quirk

Nice! I miss snorri.

For what it's worth, not interacting with someone does not equate to not wanting to interact. As you indicated, if you don't participate in political threads and if I don't participate in the Longest Thread, we're not going to interact. And that's fine.
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:The only time I have ever noticed this is with one person with which I was more or less forced to not associate with. I'm not mad or anything, that's just my personal experience.
Actually, now that I think about it, I don't associate with those generals who just poke their heads in every once in a while and repeat or agree with what someone else already wrote and think that because they are generals their word means more, etc.. I just don't jive with that mentality.

I'm with funky on this.
General laughingcavalier

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm

ITT: Neoteny expresses his blind hatred for balloons
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Army of GOD wrote:ITT: Neoteny expresses his blind hatred for balloons

And skeletons. He is a sack of skin in a lab coat.

-TG
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:The only time I have ever noticed this is with one person with which I was more or less forced to not associate with. I'm not mad or anything, that's just my personal experience.
Actually, now that I think about it, I don't associate with those generals who just poke their heads in every once in a while and repeat or agree with what someone else already wrote and think that because they are generals their word means more, etc.. I just don't jive with that mentality.

I'm with funky on this.

Naw man, you're cool.
It's a very specific type of poster and I'm afraid you don't qualify since you actually contribute from time to time but I hate to disappoint. :(
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby CBlake on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:46 pm

It's like I'm invisible and can say whatever I want... I LOVE BIEBERRRRR.. no one will probably read this anyway I think I am safe
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Lootifer on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 pm

CBlake wrote:It's like I'm invisible and can say whatever I want... I LOVE BIEBERRRRR.. no one will probably read this anyway I think I am safe

Qf.... erm.... I don't know
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:

I'm with funky on this.

Naw man, you're cool.
It's a very specific type of poster and I'm afraid you don't qualify since you actually contribute from time to time but I hate to disappoint. :(

If cavalier misses the greekie for that someone might be getting a kick in the nuts. Jus' sayin'.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm

I don't talk to ManBangalow at all because holy f*ck he's boring.

And smelly.

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby AAFitz on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Him^^
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
Captain AAFitz

Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Army of GOD wrote:I don't talk to ManBangalow at all because holy f*ck he's boring.

And smelly.

or me or dukasaur or funky
If you have ever referred to FDR as "Delano", then you just might be a hipster.
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:I don't talk to ManBangalow at all because holy f*ck he's boring.

And smelly.

or me or dukasaur or funky

Yeah, I think in my case though it may have something to do with me starting our relationship by verbally assaulting him regarding some of his posts so I don't know if I really blame him. That and I regularly josh with him and his "comrades" who I'm not sure realize when I'm joshing so maybe there's some loyalty thing going on as well...
Or yeah, maybe he just thinks I'm boring.
As far as you and duke, I've got no idea. You guys seem engaging enough.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

And smelly.

or funky

Yeah, I think in my case though it may have something to do with me starting our relationship by verbally assaulting him regarding some of his posts so I don't know if I really blame him. That and I regularly josh with him and his "comrades" who I'm not sure realize when I'm joshing so maybe there's some loyalty thing going on as well...

That's not correct. They may not have been positive but I have read several "interactions".

I'm reasonably sure he told you off this week even.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Are you guys TRYING to kill this thread? Usually an AntiAircraftFitz -> DoomYoshi -> FT combo would obliterate a thread.

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?