More on the history of the Swastika

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

More on the history of the Swastika

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:38 am

More on History of the Swastika. This is a continuation of subject matter from http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=183990&view=unread#unread.......................I discovered a very good documentary, "Adolf Hitler - The greatest story NEVER told." Part Three of the documentary starts with the "The origin of the NSDAP swastika." http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=dl6lC7To-jA&NR=1
Last edited by GeneralRisk on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major GeneralRisk

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: More on the history of the Swastika

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 am

tl;dr version:

Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:21 pm

That's the tatertotinkopft(sp) skull on your hat isn't it?
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:29 pm

2dimes wrote:That's the tatertotinkopft(sp) skull on your hat isn't it?
Yes, it is indeed a jumbo tatertotinkopft. If anyone request the history on it, I be glad to do so.
Major GeneralRisk

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Certainly. You might want to hurry.

So you didn't get the memo then?
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Gilligan on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 pm

While not totally off-topic,

my physics professor wrote:Dear students,

I won't be able to teach tomorrow's classes - my voice is still in pretty bad shape -and Prof. Swastik Kar has graciously agreed on substituting for me. I hope to see some of you on Friday and all of you on Monday with my voice back!
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 190
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:36 pm

I wonder if GeneralRisk realizes the irony of his sig of himself depicted as a kitten.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?