PROOF! Cigarettes are good for health and teeth!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

PROOF! Cigarettes are good for health and teeth!

Postby GBU56 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm

First off Reagan says they make great Christmas gifts! That's good enough for me.

Doctors endorsing tasty cigarettes that actually help sore throats.

Who would argue with a Dentist about oral hygiene..not me!

Even one of the best all-time Hammering Hank Aaron pushing cigarettes, you know he wouldn't endorse something that would be bad for you, right?

Heck just looking cool and blowing smoke into your girlfriend's face is just the thing to get the romance going!
Sergeant 1st Class GBU56

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: PROOF! Cigarettes are good for health and teeth!

Postby AAFitz on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

One of his many lies, and another reason he is responsible for millions of deaths.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
Major AAFitz

Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm

AAFitz wrote:One of his many lies, and another reason he is responsible for millions of deaths.

I don't think that many people killed themselves when he beat Babe Ruth's home run record.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Scotty!!!!! Your hero is here.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby premio53 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:25 pm

You want proof that cigarettes are bad for your health? Just look at Joe Camel. He had to quit because they found a lump in his hump.
Major premio53

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby GBU56 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:27 am

Cigarettes help our fighting men and women to defeat our enemies everywhere! Plus they look cool doing it too, a real plus.

Sergeant 1st Class GBU56

Postby GBU56 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:31 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
AAFitz wrote:One of his many lies, and another reason he is responsible for millions of deaths.

I don't think that many people killed themselves when he beat Babe Ruth's home run record.

AA must of meant Reagan....you know the guy who helped the rich to control and destroy the worthless ordinary working man and woman's rights to collective bargaining. Help push "Right To Work" laws aka 'Right to Work for Less"

God, I'm so tense I'm going out for a smoke to relax.

Sergeant 1st Class GBU56

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?