Conquer Club

Shape

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Shape

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:11 pm

It just occurred to me - the family resemblance. You are all toilet-heads.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Egad! You've flushed us from our positions!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:42 pm

All this change, I'm so dizzy! It's all happening at once -- my head is swirling.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby Gillipig on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:12 am

Gilligan wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
nagerous wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Shape is funkyT for sure. Biggest tell is that he started posting in the "who's next" thread. There's literally only a handful of people who post there. ovo, darth emp, me, teegee and quirk stand for like 98 percent of the posts in that thread nowadays. Funky used to post there frequently for a short while and now this "shape" dude does the same.

Victor used to post there, as did Victor play mafia and post in the foundry - which coincidentally Shape does.

Victor is also very easy to confuse, which Shape is too

You forget one minor detail lol. It was years since victor was on this site, funkyT was here two weeks ago. And shape even types like funky.

In what universe is 4.5 months years?

Clearly you haven't read advanced astrophysics.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby isaiah40 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Yep they are the same person! Both of their birthdays are today!
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby nagerous on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 pm

isaiah40 wrote:Yep they are the same person! Both of their birthdays are today!

Great spot isaiah!
Captain nagerous

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 pm

And the plot thickens!!
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Gilligan on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:37 pm

I love thick plots

I'm estimating the odds to be about 10% that they are different people, with the same birthday
Captain Gilligan

Postby isaiah40 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 pm

While having the same birthday really doesn't mean anything (two of my 3rd cousins and I share the same birthday, though it helps when my dad's side is very large), it does seem a little suspicious :-s
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby Shape on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm really bothered by the fact that I can't be left alone about this. I've tried to validate myself a few times now to clear things up, but apparently you aren't so easily convinced. I had king achilles and rdsrds2120 multi-check me before doing anything, because I figured my joining Conquer Club would arouse suspicion. I'm well aware of how newbies are treated here; my uncle told me a lot about his CC escapades. I think it's kind of shocking, too, that you moderators are the ones to be so abusive to a user like me.

Let me see if I can't explain some of these "concerns" you've raised to get it through to you.

First, I don't even know who funkyT is, so I'm not sure what to do there.

nagerous wrote:Victor used to post there, as did Victor play mafia and post in the foundry - which coincidentally Shape does.

Yes. Like I said, pretty much all of what I know about CC is from my uncle, and so naturally it's easier to get into things I know more about. And with regards to mafia, I found that independently of him elsewhere; he just exposed me to the more complex set-ups from around here; I'm more used to the in-person kind of mafia, and I dabbled a bit in a version of mafia on an MMO. Plus, clans and tournaments aren't really relevant to me since I'm not a premium member.

nagerous wrote:Victor is also very easy to confuse, which Shape is too

I will fight to the death that I'm nowhere near as easy to confuse as my uncle! Lol. But seriously, I think much of my confusion is I'm still a noob in some regard.

Gilligan wrote:It's uncanny

He also signs his posts

-Gilligan

I thought I already explained this, but that was purposeful. If I were a multi, it seems rather foolish to sign my posts the same and put the same birthday. Which brings me to...

Why do you think my uncle and I have the same name (well, sorta)? My uncle's name is Chazwick, mine is Charles, but we're both called "Chaz" by everyone but each other. I call him Uncle Wick to make fun of the suffix of his name (which he hates), and he calls me Shape, because I misheard someone call me "Schaef" (an abbreviated version of my last name) and thought they said "Shape". I, however, have embraced my nickname. My uncle and aunt (at the time) couldn't have kids (or something) and since I was born on the same day as him, my parents decided to loosely name me after him. My middle name - Warden - is the same as his for similar reasons. "Warden" has been passed down from generation to generation in my family to the first born son for four (?) generations, and my uncle gave consent for my dad to give it to me so the name wouldn't die out. I think the name comes from a great, great, great (...) grandmother's surname who raised her grandchildren by herself, because their parents died or were drug addicts or something and unfit to be parents.

I should have known this was going to be more of a headache than I thought -.- What happened to innocent until proven guilty? If the admin find a strong reason that I might be a multi, then they'll ban me. In the meantime, kindly leave me alone.

I'm willing to share some of my personal life so you can understand. I know that it seems rather strange/suspicious, and I knew going in I'd have to explain myself, but I would like to maintain some small semblance of privacy, especially if it's not going to be reciprocated or it's going to be shit on as being false. That hurts.

-Shape
Private 1st Class Shape

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:All this change, I'm so dizzy! It's all happening at once -- my head is swirling.

BMO

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby nagerous on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 am

Enough personal information anyway to check if you are a real student at Ohio university

-Nagerous
Captain nagerous

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:22 am

Shape wrote:I'm really bothered by the fact that I can't be left alone about this. I've tried to validate myself a few times now to clear things up, but apparently you aren't so easily convinced. I had king achilles and rdsrds2120 multi-check me before doing anything, because I figured my joining Conquer Club would arouse suspicion. I'm well aware of how newbies are treated here; my uncle told me a lot about his CC escapades. I think it's kind of shocking, too, that you moderators are the ones to be so abusive to a user like me.

Let me see if I can't explain some of these "concerns" you've raised to get it through to you.

First, I don't even know who funkyT is, so I'm not sure what to do there.

nagerous wrote:Victor used to post there, as did Victor play mafia and post in the foundry - which coincidentally Shape does.

Yes. Like I said, pretty much all of what I know about CC is from my uncle, and so naturally it's easier to get into things I know more about. And with regards to mafia, I found that independently of him elsewhere; he just exposed me to the more complex set-ups from around here; I'm more used to the in-person kind of mafia, and I dabbled a bit in a version of mafia on an MMO. Plus, clans and tournaments aren't really relevant to me since I'm not a premium member.

nagerous wrote:Victor is also very easy to confuse, which Shape is too

I will fight to the death that I'm nowhere near as easy to confuse as my uncle! Lol. But seriously, I think much of my confusion is I'm still a noob in some regard.

Gilligan wrote:It's uncanny

He also signs his posts

-Gilligan

I thought I already explained this, but that was purposeful. If I were a multi, it seems rather foolish to sign my posts the same and put the same birthday. Which brings me to...

Why do you think my uncle and I have the same name (well, sorta)? My uncle's name is Chazwick, mine is Charles, but we're both called "Chaz" by everyone but each other. I call him Uncle Wick to make fun of the suffix of his name (which he hates), and he calls me Shape, because I misheard someone call me "Schaef" (an abbreviated version of my last name) and thought they said "Shape". I, however, have embraced my nickname. My uncle and aunt (at the time) couldn't have kids (or something) and since I was born on the same day as him, my parents decided to loosely name me after him. My middle name - Warden - is the same as his for similar reasons. "Warden" has been passed down from generation to generation in my family to the first born son for four (?) generations, and my uncle gave consent for my dad to give it to me so the name wouldn't die out. I think the name comes from a great, great, great (...) grandmother's surname who raised her grandchildren by herself, because their parents died or were drug addicts or something and unfit to be parents.

I should have known this was going to be more of a headache than I thought -.- What happened to innocent until proven guilty? If the admin find a strong reason that I might be a multi, then they'll ban me. In the meantime, kindly leave me alone.

I'm willing to share some of my personal life so you can understand. I know that it seems rather strange/suspicious, and I knew going in I'd have to explain myself, but I would like to maintain some small semblance of privacy, especially if it's not going to be reciprocated or it's going to be shit on as being false. That hurts.

-Shape

Im sorry if you are truly offended, I think rather than being truly mean, they were having a small amount of fun. See RDS's post about being a VS multi. However if you feel alienated because of it then, If I did something on that part then sorry.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby nietzsche on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:22 am

SHape: If you knew about these forums you knew we are a bunch of trolls.

We are here for the fun.

You are taking it from us by being so sensitive. The only person here allowed to be extremely sensitive is Symmetry.

If rds says he knew about you beforehand and he hasn't done anything we take it you have CC's permission and we are just having fun.

And finally, I don't get why you needed to change your nickname, as Victor Sullivan you were accepted, although a little bit cheesy, but accepted nonetheless.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:47 am

nietzsche wrote:SHape: If you knew about these forums you knew we are a bunch of trolls.

We are here for the fun.

You are taking it from us by being so sensitive. The only person here allowed to be extremely sensitive is Symmetry.

If rds says he knew about you beforehand and he hasn't done anything we take it you have CC's permission and we are just having fun.

And finally, I don't get why you needed to change your nickname, as Victor Sullivan you were accepted, although a little bit cheesy, but accepted nonetheless.

You would. I know the type, nietzsche.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby nagerous on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 am

nagerous wrote:Enough personal information anyway to check if you are a real student at Ohio university

-Nagerous

Well that wasn't challenging and the story actually looks like it might check out so apologies in advance! Unless the 55 year old was the character creation of the 19 year old :lol:
Captain nagerous

Postby Shape on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 pm

-.-

My school email is the one tied to my CC account if that means anything. Thanks for understanding...somewhat... I hope we can put this to rest now.

-Shape
Private 1st Class Shape

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,