Conquer Club

Jihad in Boston: Death Penalty for Bomber?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should the Boston Bomber get the Death Penalty?

Total votes : 0

Re: Jihad in Boston: Death Penalty for Bomber?

Postby Armandolas on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:51 am

dEATH PENALTY IS MURDER...a tool for antidemocratic underdeveloped countries(at least mentaly)

But f*ck yeah...invade Chekoslovakia for the bombing :shock:
Colonel Armandolas

Re: Re:

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 am

b.k. barunt wrote:
2dimes wrote:What do you make of this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tarek-fata ... 38046.html

Islam is making fools of the American (and now Canadian) people, or rather helping them broadcast their ignorance. Seems to be the only thing that Bush and Obama worked together on.

Honibaz

And the bailouts.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby patches70 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:

Islam is making fools of the American (and now Canadian) people, or rather helping them broadcast their ignorance. Seems to be the only thing that Bush and Obama worked together on.

Honibaz

And the bailouts.

And the wars.
Private patches70

Postby The Voice on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 am

patches70 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:

Honibaz

And the bailouts.

And the wars.

And their respectively graying hairs.
Major The Voice

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 am

b.k. barunt wrote:I equate any human who casually but purposely takes innocent civilian human lives with cockroaches/larvae/etc. - with apologies to the cockroaches/larvae/etc. This of course would include most of our presidents. Personally i'd like to see the infestation terminated, but i wouldn't put such power in the hands of the U.S. government for obvious reasons.

Honibaz

I'm hesitant to agree. If 'the tables were turned', then more of us who are hardly exposed to terrorism would actually support it. For example, it worked to the IRA's benefit, and some of their key leaders took legitimate positions in politics. The same goes for Israel's Irgun and their colorful history of terrorism.

Sometimes, it takes the loss of innocent lives to retain sovereignty/freedom over a boundary. If Howard Zinn's book on US history is correct, then even the revolutionary forces coerced citizens to join the revolt and--from my interpretation--used terrorism to suppress dissent. In today's terms, 'ethnic' cleansing was occurring against the Loyalists and neutral groups.

So, are you saying all those people are equivalent to cockroaches/larvae? Even people like George Washington?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby b.k. barunt on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:37 pm

I suppose that it could be a question of degrees and fine points. If Hitler was on a bus full of children would i blow up the bus? Because of my own experience in the military i doubt that i would be able to, but i could understand someone doing such a thing to save countless other lives. Bombing a city full of people to destroy a bioweapons plant, same thing. However, blowing up a crowd of civilians at an event that has no bearing whatsover on anything military is cowardice in its lowest form. Cockroaches i'd say.

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby 2dimes on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Has anyone read the reports on motive. Yahoo had a headline about the young guy talking. Their headlines are great and their "news" articles are horrendious. I couldn't bring myself to click the link.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby b.k. barunt on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:55 pm

A quick perusal of the Koran should answer your question as far as motive goes. Infidels (like the U.S., known to muslims as "The Great Satan") are not to be allowed on Islamic soil (like Iraq maybe?)

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby crispybits on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Evidence emerging that the Boston PD have some impressive technology

Major crispybits

Postby 2dimes on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:55 pm

I broke down and read the Yahoo story. Here's a nice snippet.

Dylan Stableford wrote:at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center since his capture on Friday

In my opinion they need to transfer him to a nice Chinese hospital to administer some pork products.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:12 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:I suppose that it could be a question of degrees and fine points. If Hitler was on a bus full of children would i blow up the bus? Because of my own experience in the military i doubt that i would be able to, but i could understand someone doing such a thing to save countless other lives. Bombing a city full of people to destroy a bioweapons plant, same thing. However, blowing up a crowd of civilians at an event that has no bearing whatsover on anything military is cowardice in its lowest form. Cockroaches i'd say.

Honibaz

Well, it does have a significant bearing on the US military. How does one get the US to spend $1-3 trillion on wars in Iraq and AFG and an international war across the Middle East and North Africa? Fly two planes into two tall US buildings; for icing, target the Pentagon and Camp David.

Terrorism can be extremely cost-effective and isn't at all cowardice. It takes a lot to kill yourself or to wage a war against the Strongest Country in the World.

The 'underwear' bomber didn't kill anyone, and had insurance companies and airliners face billions in underestimated costs due to risk.

All of these terrorist incidents in the US reaffirm the public's desire to endure a marginal loss in civil liberties for more perceived security (the latest poll shows that the desire is declining, but I'd expect the "National Security State" to ignore that while it wages its wars). Terrorism can get the government's counter-terrorism to become counter-productive.

Ha, World's Mightiest Cockroaches, but if anyone's a cockroach, it would be those who subsidize oppressive regimes, something which many terrorists dislike and are responding to.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby b.k. barunt on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Well, it does have a significant bearing on the US military. How does one get the US to spend $1-3 trillion on wars in Iraq and AFG and an international war across the Middle East and North Africa? Fly two planes into two tall US buildings; for icing, target the Pentagon and Camp David.

Terrorism can be extremely cost-effective and isn't at all cowardice. It takes a lot to kill yourself or to wage a war against the Strongest Country in the World.

The Boston bomber was not suicidal like the 911 boys. He planted a bomb and thought he could do so undetected. He killed women and children in a cowardly fashion - if he had any balls he could have hit a military target or at least a police station. I wouldn't call the 911 boys cowards, but the Boston bomber was a coward.

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:42 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

The Boston bomber was not suicidal like the 911 boys. He planted a bomb and thought he could do so undetected. He killed women and children in a cowardly fashion - if he had any balls he could have hit a military target or at least a police station. I wouldn't call the 911 boys cowards, but the Boston bomber was a coward.

Honibaz

I might agree with you on that, but it takes some nerves to build a few bombs, drop them off undetected, and blow up some people. I'll admit that they were definitely stupid though, but it depends on their goals.
Major BigBallinStalin

Re:

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm

2dimes wrote:Has anyone read the reports on motive. Yahoo had a headline about the young guy talking. Their headlines are great and their "news" articles are horrendious. I couldn't bring myself to click the link.

The motive is radical Islam, and their general hatred of the West. It also appears they were more motivated to do this because they were pot smoking losers.

I guess that one right in saxi's thread btw (continuation of the streak of drugged up losers)
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:08 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:I suppose that it could be a question of degrees and fine points. If Hitler was on a bus full of children would i blow up the bus? Because of my own experience in the military i doubt that i would be able to, but i could understand someone doing such a thing to save countless other lives. Bombing a city full of people to destroy a bioweapons plant, same thing. However, blowing up a crowd of civilians at an event that has no bearing whatsover on anything military is cowardice in its lowest form. Cockroaches i'd say.

Honibaz

The 'underwear' bomber didn't kill anyone, and had insurance companies and airliners face billions in underestimated costs due to risk.

All of these terrorist incidents in the US reaffirm the public's desire to endure a marginal loss in civil liberties for more perceived security (the latest poll shows that the desire is declining, but I'd expect the "National Security State" to ignore that while it wages its wars). Terrorism can get the government's counter-terrorism to become counter-productive.

Ha, World's Mightiest Cockroaches, but if anyone's a cockroach, it would be those who subsidize oppressive regimes, something which many terrorists dislike and are responding to.

We should never forget that osama bin laden said that attacking our economy was just as important as attacking our military and civilians. In that regard their strategy is a stunning success. It's even worse than that too, because all the borrowing by our gov't and all the added regulations of obamacare and other regulations in general act like a 1-2 combo to our economy, and it looks like the combo landed right on the chin.
Major Phatscotty

Postby b.k. barunt on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
2dimes wrote:Has anyone read the reports on motive. Yahoo had a headline about the young guy talking. Their headlines are great and their "news" articles are horrendious. I couldn't bring myself to click the link.

The motive is radical Islam, and their general hatred of the West. It also appears they were more motivated to do this because they were pot smoking losers.

I guess that one right in saxi's thread btw (continuation of the streak of drugged up losers)

Wut?? "Pot smoking losers"??? Are you insinuating that those who prefer a benign drug - for which there is no proof whatsoever of damage to brain cells - to alchohol - for which there is a plethora of medical proof of serious mental and physical damage, are "losers" because of such a preference? They are losers because they follow a religion that is stoopit beyond belief and they follow it because it is their heritage, not because they've personally proved it to be true.

What is your obsession with pot? I've been through rehab for a bad coke habit and i've worked as a counselor in 2 different rehab facilities in the past (i no longer do so because i smoke pot and drink now) and i never saw or heard of anyone in rehab for pot. I myself never felt like fighting on pot, but i've had quite a few while drinking. The war on drugs has turned countless people into antisocial criminals who would otherwise have turned out to be productive citizens. The war on drugs has done far more damage to the American populace than the drugs themselves and it is one of the great evils of our time.

Pot Smoking Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Wut?? "Pot smoking losers"??? Are you insinuating that those who prefer a benign drug - for which there is no proof whatsoever of damage to brain cells - to alchohol - for which there is a plethora of medical proof of serious mental and physical damage, are "losers" because of such a preference? They are losers because they follow a religion that is stoopit beyond belief and they follow it because it is their heritage, not because they've personally proved it to be true.

What is your obsession with pot? I've been through rehab for a bad coke habit and i've worked as a counselor in 2 different rehab facilities in the past (i no longer do so because i smoke pot and drink now) and i never saw or heard of anyone in rehab for pot. I myself never felt like fighting on pot, but i've had quite a few while drinking. The war on drugs has turned countless people into antisocial criminals who would otherwise have turned out to be productive citizens. The war on drugs has done far more damage to the American populace than the drugs themselves and it is one of the great evils of our time.

Pot Smoking Honibaz

No, my bad. I meant to stay consistent with "drugged up", being that Lanza was heavily medicated and Loughner was abusing drugs pretty heavily,and so were these bombers in Boston. Nor did I mean that they were losers just for using drugs. Just that I bet they were on some kind of drugs, and that they were also losers. I have no idea why I used pot smoking there.

I'm on the same page with the war on drugs. If you know Ron Paul's policy, then you can know mine.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:31 pm

wanted to share an interesting conversation on capital punishment
Major Phatscotty

Postby b.k. barunt on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:48 am

I would never trust the government with the death penalty if i had anything to say about it. If i were to come across the guy who bombed the marathon crowd i'd have to kill him though. I'm too old and crippled to beat the shit out of him before turning him over to the authorities so i'd have to kill him.

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:15 am

Yeah trusting the government to administer capital punishment seems like a bad idea. They are the only ones with the authority to do it though. I do take solace in the fact that as it gets worse in that respect it is with specific purpose.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Gillipig on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:39 am

How about we chop off his manhood and feed it to the goats?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:40 am

No, Because goats are halal.
Last edited by 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby b.k. barunt on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 am

Goats are wut?

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 am

You want to feed his biomedical waste to the pig that should be sharing his hospital room. Though again I must say, placing him in the hospital he's in is a very nice touch already.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Woodruff on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am

Phatscotty wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

No, my bad. I meant to stay consistent with "drugged up", being that Lanza was heavily medicated and Loughner was abusing drugs pretty heavily,and so were these bombers in Boston. Nor did I mean that they were losers just for using drugs. Just that I bet they were on some kind of drugs, and that they were also losers. I have no idea why I used pot smoking there.

I bet I know why, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to admit to it.

Phatscotty wrote:I'm on the same page with the war on drugs. If you know Ron Paul's policy, then you can know mine.

You're against the War on Drugs, but you fociferously defended and even advocated for drug testing people applying for welfare. And that makes sense to you?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,