Conquer Club

why was my bread marged?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

why was my bread marged?

Postby mrswdk on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:40 am

I asked for butter.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: why was my bread marged?

Postby TeeGee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:57 am

You sold all your butter to Australia in the new trade agreement in return for 2 koalas and blueprints to Pine Gap
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby mrswdk on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 am

I want the crate of Elle McPherson I was promised.

And I want you to paint a big Buddhist peace symbol on it.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 am

And I want 5AUSD.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:31 am

And some of those fish that clean your feet for you.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Serbia on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:50 pm

WHY WASN'T THIS THREAD MERGED?

I demand answers.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby TeeGee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:51 pm

mrswdk wrote:I want the crate of Elle McPherson I was promised.

And I want you to paint a big Buddhist peace symbol on it.

You returned Tony Abbott, the deal was you keep him and we would supply Elle.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TeeGee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:52 pm

mrswdk wrote:And I want 5AUSD.

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TeeGee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 pm

mrswdk wrote:And some of those fish that clean your feet for you.

You wanted the express clean yes??

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mrswdk on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:53 pm

This mockery will not work in your favor when China establishes sovereignty over all of Australasia, citing historical maps.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TeeGee on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 am

Hurry up and do it please. You have seen first hand the incompetence of our leadership.

And for those who havent.. well when an Aussie soldier dies in combat---- "shit happens"

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Low Baller on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:23 am

Buffoons like that reporter from Sky are part of the reason most representatives of western governments are limp-dicked clones spouting meaningless phrases. I've no way of being knowledgeable about Australian politics or Abbot but in this instance he seemed perfectly correct in his treatment of that muppet from Sky. Good man.
Corporal Low Baller

Postby mrswdk on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 am

'Tony, you're not saying anything.'

>.<
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TeeGee on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:39 am

Low Baller wrote:Buffoons like that reporter from Sky are part of the reason most representatives of western governments are limp-dicked clones spouting meaningless phrases. I've no way of being knowledgeable about Australian politics or Abbot but in this instance he seemed perfectly correct in his treatment of that muppet from Sky. Good man.

You think it is perfectly reasonable for a countries leader to say "shit happens" in regards to the death of a soldier that he sent into combat? And then not have the decency to explain himself? How do you think the friends and family of this "shit happens" soldier feel?
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TeeGee on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 am

mrswdk wrote:'Tony, you're not saying anything.'

>.<

I am utterly ashamed of what he did on television tonight, defending the corrupt and asking that they be apologised to..
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mrswdk on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 am

I had a search on Youtube and found a whole bunch of videos of him being made to look a total plonker. Watch out, Sir Tony's about!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:08 am

this thread is bad and you should feel bad
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby mrswdk on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:09 am

At least my thread didn't get merged.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:18 am

but your bread got marged so EAT IT
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby mrswdk on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:20 pm

NOMNOMNOM, not even bothered
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:11 pm

TeeGee wrote:
Low Baller wrote:Buffoons like that reporter from Sky are part of the reason most representatives of western governments are limp-dicked clones spouting meaningless phrases. I've no way of being knowledgeable about Australian politics or Abbot but in this instance he seemed perfectly correct in his treatment of that muppet from Sky. Good man.

You think it is perfectly reasonable for a countries leader to say "shit happens" in regards to the death of a soldier that he sent into combat? And then not have the decency to explain himself? How do you think the friends and family of this "shit happens" soldier feel?

Maybe they should realize that, yes, the point of soldiering is to die. Honestly, what do you expect? Does one join a service and expect not to die?

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Low Baller on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 pm

TeeGee wrote:

It is certain that they feel far worse about the unnecessary media circus. This was no national address or prepared speech. It is not as if your Abbot just ordered a modern day battle of the Somme and then went on TV with a big grin and said "Shit happens, folks."

I'm very skeptical of the given reasonings behind why NATO and its allied troops are in these god-forsaken places in the first place but the the fact remains that they are currently there and occasionally dying and it would be nice if the media showed some respect when that happens. As ill-advised as his wording was the media circus was just plain juvenile. What impressed me was the fact that he flat out told the Sky fella what was up instead of automatically apologizing and begging for mercy like everyone else does no matter the issue whenever there is hint that someone might be "offended." That's rare to see in any politician I know.

The oft-quoted military axiom of Sod' Law (which dictates that in operations anything that possibly can go wrong will and in the worst possible fashion) is forever on the minds of operations planners and the tone of his comment would have been well understood by its intended audience: the boots on the ground. His mistake was not realizing he was being filmed or understanding how desperately Sky would reach for a "story".

I'm sure you have domestic reasons for disliking Abbot and it's quite possible I would dislike him if lived there. I was commenting on that clip only.
Corporal Low Baller

Postby TeeGee on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Low Baller wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

It is certain that they feel far worse about the unnecessary media circus. This was no national address or prepared speech. It is not as if your Abbot just ordered a modern day battle of the Somme and then went on TV with a big grin and said "Shit happens, folks."

I'm very skeptical of the given reasonings behind why NATO and its allied troops are in these god-forsaken places in the first place but the the fact remains that they are currently there and occasionally dying and it would be nice if the media showed some respect when that happens. As ill-advised as his wording was the media circus was just plain juvenile. What impressed me was the fact that he flat out told the Sky fella what was up instead of automatically apologizing and begging for mercy like everyone else does no matter the issue whenever there is hint that someone might be "offended." That's rare to see in any politician I know.

The oft-quoted military axiom of Sod' Law (which dictates that in operations anything that possibly can go wrong will and in the worst possible fashion) is forever on the minds of operations planners and the tone of his comment would have been well understood by its intended audience: the boots on the ground. His mistake was not realizing he was being filmed or understanding how desperately Sky would reach for a "story".

I'm sure you have domestic reasons for disliking Abbot and it's quite possible I would dislike him if lived there. I was commenting on that clip only.

It is only one of many clips. And just recently he met with the Japanese leaders and for some reason he had to bring up the fact that we were fighting them in World War II.. Great way to open up trade talks.
But here is another lighthearted Tonyism
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:45 pm

mrswdk wrote:I asked for butter.

Shhh! Don't spread it around!
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,