Conquer Club

Chinese Cat Fights

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Chinese Cat Fights

Postby DaGip on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 am

Apparently adulteresses are frowned upon in China. If you are caught sleeping with someone's husband, you might end up biting a street curb, all the while not having anyone help you (including police). Do you think perhaps the mistresses that get their butts beat are only the mistresses the husbands really don't like anyway? Or do the husbands get their peckers cut off at home? WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HUSBANDS?!?!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 14925.html
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Re: Chinese Cat Fights

Postby _sabotage_ on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:27 am

Watch a traditional Chinese movie. Mistresses are based on money. A woman who cares about her husband's mistress usually has too much time on her hands, she should probably use some of her husbands money to go buy a life.

Women cheat too. Mistresses don't go around advertising themselves as kept women. They are still on the market. Wive's cheat on their husbands.

I've seen many more wives bullying their man on the street than women getting into it. As for police and fights in general, not much is likely to come of it as the police realize that people fight.
Metsfanmax
Killing a human should not be worse than killing a pig.

It never ceases to amaze me just how far people will go to defend their core beliefs.
Captain _sabotage_

Re: Chinese Cat Fights

Postby mrswdk on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 am

The husband is too much of an asset to be cast aside. The mistress is a convenient punch bag to take out the embarrassment on without sacrificing the gravy train.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,