Conquer Club

The real face of Saudi Arabia

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The real face of Saudi Arabia

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:Besides, American foreign policy has been wrong, since 20021925 in the Middle East

Fixed.

Well, maybe in the early 50s when we decided to change regimes in Iran.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby GoranZ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:40 pm

Yes, Russia doesn't interfere or attack it's much smaller neighbors. It's that Russia doesn't call it's actions terrorism, nope, it's called self-defense.

Postby GoranZ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:Barking like beaten dog...

Easy there DOG easy... you gonna kill your self, or the BIG BEAR will teach you a lesson :lol:

Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Once Bernie Sanders gets elected, we'll let the Russians and Iranians shed their blood and treasures in the Middle East.

America will be self-sufficient in oil by 2020 and we are drowning in natural gas.

Good bye quagmire! We''ll see how Russia handles it.

Postby GoranZ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:Once Bernie Sanders gets elected, we'll let the Russians and Iranians shed their blood and treasures in the Middle East.

America will be self-sufficient in oil by 2020 and we are drowning in natural gas.

Good bye quagmire! We''ll see how Russia handles it.

Bernies "FREE" energy program revealed :lol:

P.S. If Bernie Sanders is elected for president there wont be America for very long. Russians, and not only Russians should not be afraid from Bernie, they should cheer for him :D

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby GoranZ on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:59 am

Are US are pussies for letting to be blackmailed by Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby tzor on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Well if we had a real person with balls in the White House and not some community organizer, we could kill Saudi Arabia just as we did the Soviet Union. We can turn on the spigots for natural gas and oil through fracking and drive the price of oil to near zero. Of course, in order to buy our nearly free fuel your nation would have to shut down and dismantle the Saudi run schools in your country, but they only teach hatred and violence anyway.
Cadet tzor

Postby riskllama on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:27 pm

tzor, my friend.... :roll:
as a veteran of 10+ years in the oil patch, I have seen the damage firsthand what it does to our environment. do you have any fucking clue how bad frac fluid is for your the water table? basically what I'm getting at is that what all the naysayers are saying about it is true, dude. it's simply not worth it, man. fracking 100% does pollute the water we drink, no question. I knew a guy, a derrickhand, who got testicular cancer from that shit because he'd rest the pipe on his crotch waiting for the elevators. I even told him, "dude, rubber up - that shit is soo bad for you...".
just think about how much they pump into the ground during a frac, tzor...1 000's of litres. and guess what, roughly 1/2 to 2/3's flows back(I am being generous here). I'll let you surmise where the rest of it ends up...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby tzor on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:20 pm

riskllama wrote:as a veteran of 10+ years in the oil patch, I have seen the damage firsthand what it does to our environment.

Argument from non scientific observation. You're a real "player" ... pardon the pun.

riskllama wrote:do you have any fucking clue how bad frac fluid is for your the water table?

YES I DO. In fact our not so libertarian government agency the EPA studied it in depth and found NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER.
Cadet tzor

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:51 pm

tzor wrote:
riskllama wrote:as a veteran of 10+ years in the oil patch, I have seen the damage firsthand what it does to our environment.

Argument from non scientific observation. You're a real "player" ... pardon the pun.

riskllama wrote:do you have any fucking clue how bad frac fluid is for your the water table?

YES I DO. In fact our not so libertarian government agency the EPA studied it in depth and found NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER.

Since tzor failed provide the source he was referring to, here you go.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby riskllama on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:56 pm

then your EPA is a joke. bought off and/or hog tied by big oil. flex your head, man!!!
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby GoranZ on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:35 pm

Dark clouds are nearing to Saudi Arabia... Without US support the country might plunder into civil war. Syrian civil war will be a joke compared to Saudi's.

They only need to admit their guilt, but apparently they betting, or better said dreaming :lol: for more favorable president

Obama heads to Saudi as 9/11 row hangs in the air

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:Image

i really love this!!! are we moving along with the xml? can we move this to the final foundry, yet?!! great map!!! can't wait to play it!!!-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby GoranZ on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Symmetry since you are proclaiming your self as an atheist(although you act like hardcore Islamist), what is your stance on braking of the human rights of the atheists in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia has sentenced a 28-year-old man to 10 years in prison and 2,000 lashes for tweeting that he is an atheist.

Tweet Proclaiming Atheism Lands Saudi Man 2,000 Lashes, 10 Years Behind Bars

P.S. Hopefully you wont hide like a chicken :D

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby waauw on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:46 pm

riskllama wrote:tzor, my friend.... :roll:
as a veteran of 10+ years in the oil patch, I have seen the damage firsthand what it does to our environment. do you have any fucking clue how bad frac fluid is for your the water table? basically what I'm getting at is that what all the naysayers are saying about it is true, dude. it's simply not worth it, man. fracking 100% does pollute the water we drink, no question. I knew a guy, a derrickhand, who got testicular cancer from that shit because he'd rest the pipe on his crotch waiting for the elevators. I even told him, "dude, rubber up - that shit is soo bad for you...".
just think about how much they pump into the ground during a frac, tzor...1 000's of litres. and guess what, roughly 1/2 to 2/3's flows back(I am being generous here). I'll let you surmise where the rest of it ends up...

I think this is the first time I've actually seen you putting on a serious tone on a serious topic.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby riskllama on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:50 pm

waauw wrote:
riskllama wrote:tzor, my friend.... :roll:

I think this is the first time I've actually seen you putting on a serious tone on a serious topic.

shh, I have an image to maintain...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby nietzsche on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:39 pm

lol, americans trust EPA. you surely trust the FDA too.

they are not at all compromised.

The report found that fracking for shale oil and gas has not led to "widespread, systemic impacts on drinking water resources in the United States," but said fracking could contaminate drinking water under certain conditions, such as when fluids used in the process leaked into the water table, and found isolated cases of water contamination.

some times people lack the capacity of independent thought.

this report doesn't mean fracking is safe.

it means that the EPA wrote a report, on a study, based on certain data.

EPA could be directly influenced, by big oil, or by the US trying to keep up with energy production for a number of things, like political control by low oil prices, or whatever. to blindly trust EPA in a matter that means more money that you can ever imagine it's possible to move, is just idiotic.

EPA could be indirectly influenced, by certain data that is not made available for the study, or simply modified. it's not like DATA is an unfalsifiable thing. The criteria, methods of analisys could be also worked out so that certain things appear to mean something, to carefully arrive at certain desired conclusions.

The report could be written in such a way that it leads to stupid people(or not caring enough) to believe it means one thing when that's not the only meaning you can infer from it.

The news about the report only come out as one or two paragraphs people from EPA state in their news conference, and reporters and anchors are in a rush to upload the note and come back home or are simply not prepared to make an analysis.

Just think about a situation in your life, that you know very well, and someone came and asked you to do a study and make a report on it. Except you don't want to let people know certain shameful aspects of your life, like the fact that you have a sex doll. So you lead the "study" in such a way that the sex doll doesn't appear in the report. Can you do it? Of course you can, I do it every day, and nobody has ever found my sex doll.

This doesn't mean EPA is lying. Even if EPA is being 100% truthful and nobody is trying to influence the report by hiding or modifying data, this report does not conclude that fracking will be safe for the US population for ever. The conclusion has a scope, and the words chosen are carefully chosen and such scope is bit by bit made smaller and smaller with each adjective.

I had like 10 points of those in mind when I started to type this post, i really don't care much about the topic, it just gets under my skin people posting "studies", on "journals" by ALL MIGHTY researcher as if it meant "it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND NOW SHUT UP".
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby 2dimes on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:00 pm

This is not as simple as making a burrito. The epa is run by highly educated scientists. If they say oil and frac fluids in the water have not been found to cause harm..

Drink up!
Corporal 2dimes

Postby nietzsche on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:12 pm

2dimes wrote:This is not as simple as making a burrito. The epa is run by highly educated scientists. If they say oil and frac fluids in the water have not been found to cause harm..

Drink up!

thanks for proving my point. that's not what the report says.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby notyou2 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:25 pm

nietzsche wrote:lol, americans trust EPA. you surely trust the FDA too.

they are not at all compromised.

The report found that fracking for shale oil and gas has not led to "widespread, systemic impacts on drinking water resources in the United States," but said fracking could contaminate drinking water under certain conditions, such as when fluids used in the process leaked into the water table, and found isolated cases of water contamination.

some times people lack the capacity of independent thought.

this report doesn't mean fracking is safe.

it means that the EPA wrote a report, on a study, based on certain data.

EPA could be directly influenced, by big oil, or by the US trying to keep up with energy production for a number of things, like political control by low oil prices, or whatever. to blindly trust EPA in a matter that means more money that you can ever imagine it's possible to move, is just idiotic.

EPA could be indirectly influenced, by certain data that is not made available for the study, or simply modified. it's not like DATA is an unfalsifiable thing. The criteria, methods of analisys could be also worked out so that certain things appear to mean something, to carefully arrive at certain desired conclusions.

The report could be written in such a way that it leads to stupid people(or not caring enough) to believe it means one thing when that's not the only meaning you can infer from it.

The news about the report only come out as one or two paragraphs people from EPA state in their news conference, and reporters and anchors are in a rush to upload the note and come back home or are simply not prepared to make an analysis.

Just think about a situation in your life, that you know very well, and someone came and asked you to do a study and make a report on it. Except you don't want to let people know certain shameful aspects of your life, like the fact that you have a sex doll. So you lead the "study" in such a way that the sex doll doesn't appear in the report. Can you do it? Of course you can, I do it every day, and nobody has ever found my sex doll.

This doesn't mean EPA is lying. Even if EPA is being 100% truthful and nobody is trying to influence the report by hiding or modifying data, this report does not conclude that fracking will be safe for the US population for ever. The conclusion has a scope, and the words chosen are carefully chosen and such scope is bit by bit made smaller and smaller with each adjective.

I had like 10 points of those in mind when I started to type this post, i really don't care much about the topic, it just gets under my skin people posting "studies", on "journals" by ALL MIGHTY researcher as if it meant "it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND NOW SHUT UP".

Great post!!!!
Captain notyou2

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:56 pm

2dimes wrote:The epa is run by highly educated scientists.

The EPA is not run by scientists. The EPA employs a great many scientists, true enough, but the final decisions on what the EPA says are made by career bureaucrats, who in turn are responsible to career politicians.

Parenthetically, here's an interesting article:
http://grist.org/politics/whos-really-in-charge-on-epa-rules-a-chat-with-legal-scholar-lisa-heinzerling/
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Kevi on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:04 am

How can anybody read this and think that it is safe?

Systemic means that it is totally throughout the system - and although not widespread they HAVE FOUND isolated cases. How much of isolated do you need to to drink? Note that the word cases is a plural - and many did they find?
Captain Kevi

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:42 am

Kevi wrote:

How can anybody read this and think that it is safe?

Systemic means that it is totally throughout the system - and although not widespread they HAVE FOUND isolated cases. How much of isolated do you need to to drink? Note that the word cases is a plural - and many did they find?

In fairness, it says they have NOT found systemic effects.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,