Conquer Club

Planet Fitness Bans Woman

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Planet Fitness Bans Woman

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:21 am

mrswdk wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:REAL freedom means respecting all, not just your own ideas and beliefs.

That's contradictory. Freedom means everyone else has to change? Hmm, I understood Freedom and rights to be 'so long as they do not violate another's Freedoms and rights'?

If PLAYER is contradicting herself here then so are you.

Not sure how that works MDK. What is meant here is the man isn't exactly respecting the women in this situation, and most definitely is only concerned about respecting his own ideas and beliefs. Where am I wrong?
Major Phatscotty

Postby mrswdk on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Phatscotty wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:REAL freedom means respecting all, not just your own ideas and beliefs.

That's contradictory. Freedom means everyone else has to change? Hmm, I understood Freedom and rights to be 'so long as they do not violate another's Freedoms and rights'?

Not sure how that works MDK. What is meant here is the man isn't exactly respecting the women in this situation, and most definitely is only concerned about respecting his own ideas and beliefs. Where am I wrong?

Oh, I misunderstood you slightly.

In that case, to go back to your original statement - 'I understood Freedom and rights to be 'so long as they do not violate another's Freedoms and rights'?' - I don't see how allowing the transsexual person into the women's changing rooms is a violation of anyone else's freedoms and/or rights.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:13 am

I have the right to be in a bathroom of the same gender. Therefore my rights were incriminated. Build a bathroom for the transgender. =D>
Captain warmonger1981

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:08 pm

at llamacorp, trannys have their own bathroom.
there, problem solved.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:39 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I have the right to be in a bathroom of the same gender. Therefore my rights were incriminated. Build a bathroom for the transgender. =D>

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 am

I still don't understand. Is there a Star Trek gif for that?
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:50 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I still don't understand. Is there a Star Trek gif for that?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:32 pm

ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:33 am

Then where will intersex people use the bathroom? Are they just supposed to pee their pants???
What happens if a transgender were to run into a transexual in the bathroom? Then another bathroom must be built. What if a bi-curious person going into the transgendered restroom, then changes their mind about being curious before they actually exit the restroom?

Lawlzuit?
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:36 am

mrswdk wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Oh, I misunderstood you slightly.

In that case, to go back to your original statement - 'I understood Freedom and rights to be 'so long as they do not violate another's Freedoms and rights'?' - I don't see how allowing the transsexual person into the women's changing rooms is a violation of anyone else's freedoms and/or rights.

I don't see anything wong with a transsexual person in the woman's changing rooms either. However, this story per Planet Fitness is about a transgender person. IE penis in the womans changing room
Major Phatscotty

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:53 am

-----No, this story is about lack of interaction between people these days. The woman was banned because she thought she would be a big person by telling others about someone's difference. Like a teenage girl leading a clique. She thought it would make hear KOOL. Instead she got burned in the ass. Instead of talking to the person herself like a civilized human being. Everyone now a days are growing up in an isolated world. Texting, instead of talking face to face. Everyone is afraid of their own shadow. You couldn't pay us to stay inside years ago. Now you need to drag lazy kids out of the house,away from their devices. People go to a gym,why, because if they went to a park. They would be outside. Oh my God. Not outside in the fresh air. Walking,riding a real bike, not a fake one in a gym. :lol: .ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:29 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-----No, this story is about lack of interaction between people these days. The woman was banned because she thought she would be a big person by telling others about someone's difference. Like a teenage girl leading a clique. She thought it would make hear KOOL. Instead she got burned in the ass. Instead of talking to the person herself like a civilized human being. Everyone now a days are growing up in an isolated world. Texting, instead of talking face to face. Everyone is afraid of their own shadow. You couldn't pay us to stay inside years ago. Now you need to drag lazy kids out of the house,away from their devices. People go to a gym,why, because if they went to a park. They would be outside. Oh my God. Not outside in the fresh air. Walking,riding a real bike, not a fake one in a gym. :lol: .ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D

Isn't this a first in our country's history? under these circumstances? Gotta admit, men being allowed in womens changing room is shocking news to most. Of course, it's not news at all to anyone who has visited this forum and read my words in the last couple years, is it.

Major Phatscotty

Postby mrswdk on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:31 am

Phatscotty wrote:Isn't this a first in our country's history? under these circumstances? Gotta admit, men being allowed in womens changing room is shocking news to most.

In my opinion the downward spiral started when women and men started eating at the same tables.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:05 am

mrswdk wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Isn't this a first in our country's history? under these circumstances? Gotta admit, men being allowed in womens changing room is shocking news to most.

In my opinion the downward spiral started when women and men started eating at the same tables.

so, not surprising, not chatworthy?
Major Phatscotty

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:16 am

-----Telling other gym goers about an incident in which "SHE BELIEVED"(not 100% sure),she encountered a man in the Locker Room. Why didn't she confront the person right then and there? All she saw was an ugly woman. He "looked" like a man, he didn't "look" like a woman. She saw nothing of manhood. No proof. Only when Gym Staff told her what type of person she saw. She yapped to others. The person should sue Planet Fitness. Just another American dumb ass law suit. Like when the lady sued McDs,when she split coffee on herself, the coffee's hot..no shit. What if that person was a woman(hermaphrodite). Who knows?,maybe that person is. What if she sees an Ugly man looking woman at the beach,wearing a two piece. What is she going to do? Start telling everyone on the beach. Look a man dressed as a woman. Bottom line ,Americans are a bunch of fat asses. Who need car doors that open by themselves. Leaf blowers,why, because the fat asses are to good. Pushing a broom is beneath them. Like I said,stay inside and don't interact with people. THE WOMAN SHOULD HAVE TALK(*ED) TO THE PERSON. THEN THE GYM STAFF! ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)....*TALKED.....
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mrswdk on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:34 am

Phatscotty wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

so, not surprising, not chatworthy?

I don't understand why it's an issue in the first place, but chat away.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby 2dimes on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:28 am

Phatscotty wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words sometimes. Of course this one does not show up.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Woodruff on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:59 pm

Phatscotty wrote:I could totally go Woodruff on you right now, just not my style.

That's certainly true enough - it would require you to hold the discussion with integrity. No sign of that happening here!
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Woodruff on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:I like the way you think. But actually, per emotional barbarianism designed to prevent actual discussion.... Mets doesn't stalk me anymore, Woodruff is vanquished. BBS still tries, but I never get sucked into the hatred. 2015 has seen a lot of good convos so far.

I really don't understand why you're so afraid of me. You should probably get some counseling for that.

Don't try your fear tactics on me. Try looking into that place where you dare not look, you'll find me there staring back at you.

Why are you in our catbox?

(Never mind...I just realized that's exactly where you belong.)

Phatscotty wrote:I'm not afraid of you Woodruff.

That must be why you keep bringing me up. Because you're not afraid of me. Keep telling yourself that...it'll help you sleep at night.

Phatscotty wrote:I'm afraid of all the minds you poison and the damage you have and certainly will cause to my fellow Americans, and I'm afraid of the regret I would feel knowing I could have smote you sooner.

Sooner than never?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,