Conquer Club

TransRacial

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TransRacial

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:08 am

mrswdk wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
mrswdk wrote:I'm not talking about a political party, bozo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

Whatever happened to the idea of letting people decide for themselves how the want to live their lives?

and only a tiny portion of my response had to do with political party.

Liberty is still a wonderful idea unless it involves things I don't like, such as pedophilia or incest. What happened to it? Progressives rejected it, many others take it for granted, don't have time to know or care, or forgot about it, others still are more worried about political correctness at all costs. If, as you seem to imply, Libertarians are the gate keepers and standard bearers of the idea of letting people decide for themselves how the want to live their lives.... they aren't doing a very good job using the zero power they have.

Simply put, your barking up the wrong tree here. Let Mets handle all that, already you are calling names :(

Fixed it for you.

you left out rape and slavery, and slave raping. Hey, like you said, people should decide for themselves how they want to live their lives right? Hopefully your next response is something about how you don't get to live your life how you want when it comes to infringing on what other people want and don't want. Then we can get to the why of how the wrong tree is thus barked
Major Phatscotty

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:53 am

Do you not know the difference between consensual activities and rape?

Remind me never to come to one of your house parties.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:48 am

Captain warmonger1981

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,