Conquer Club

Oliver Stones' JFK

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Oliver Stones' JFK

Postby riskllama on Sat May 09, 2015 6:22 pm

happened to catch it this afternoon...
i find the scene in which Kevin Costner and Donald Sutherland hypothesize about what actually happened very interesting. how close do you think Stone came to the truth in it? discuss...
Lieutenant riskllama

Re: Oliver Stones' JFK

Postby betiko on Sun May 10, 2015 5:56 am

riskllama wrote:happened to catch it this afternoon...
i find the scene in which Kevin Costner and Donald Sutherland hypothesize about what actually happened very interesting. how close do you think Stone came to the truth in it? discuss...

I haven't seen the movie so I don't know what their theory is... But I've always heard it was something organised by Johnson who was governor of texas at the time and who was a first class asshole. I saw something like 10years ago where an ex CIA agent was telling his version of the story and clearly acused Johnson.
Major betiko

Postby Phatscotty on Sun May 10, 2015 5:41 pm

not close at all. I understand a lot of the movie was fiction and half truth
Major Phatscotty

Postby saxitoxin on Sun May 10, 2015 6:02 pm

betiko wrote:

I haven't seen the movie so I don't know what their theory is...

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun May 10, 2015 6:55 pm

May 18, 1963 - Kennedy Demands Israeli strongman David Ben-Gurion allow U.S. Inspectors into Dimona nuclear facility or else (Jerusalem Post)

+22 days - David Ben-Gurion resigns as Ruler-for-Life of Israel without explanation

His reasons for stepping down were unclear. In general, the Old Man disliked Kennedy and made very peculiar comments during their meeting ‏(in 1961‏), which did not attest to ample tact, nor, apparently, to the manners one expects of a statesman

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-e ... m-1.555682

+179 days - Kennedy butchered on national TV under suspicious circumstances; according to Godfrey McHugh, Kennedy's aide-de-camp, Lyndon Johnson declares it's a "plot" and "they" are going to kill everyone

Mrs. Kennedy sat in the ambulance next to the body. I sat with her right in the back, and we took off. When we got to Air Force One – I had called Air Force One to
say, “Be sure that the airplane, wherever it is, it is in a guarded, secure position. If you have to move it, move it. Whatever you have to do.”

I walked back and I said, “Swindal, what on earth is going on?” He said, “The President wants to remain in this area.” You see, I could not remember – it was President Johnson at that time. I said, “The President is in the back.” “No,” he said, “I mean President Johnson.” I said, “But he’s the Vice President.” He said, “Well, he’s going to be President.”

I walked in the toilet, in the powder room, and there he [Lyndon Johnson] was hiding, with the curtain closed, saying, “They’re going to get us all. It’s a plot. It’s a plot. It’s going to get us all.” He was hysterical, sitting down on the john there alone in this thing.

Now he got hold of himself and got dressed again, changed his shirt or something, and ordered everybody to attend his swearing-in ceremony including Mrs. Kennedy. Somebody came in the back saying, “Everybody is to attend - including Mrs. Kennedy."

http://archive1.jfklibrary.org/JFKOH/Mc ... -02-TR.pdf

+180 days - no further U.S. action on demand to see Dimona from Johnson; standoffish U.S. policy to Israel changes dramatically and U.S. replaces France as Israel's #1 protector ... four years later, when Israel attacks the USS Liberty, Johnson orders U.S. Navy to ignore USS Liberty's desperate cries for assistance and permit the slaughter to continue
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby betiko on Sun May 10, 2015 7:22 pm

They jews again saxi!!!!

Anyways, what is for sure is that it s a mystery that kennedy lived that long... He s been weak as piss since boyhood, always ill and in plain suffering, doctor diagnosing many times that he hadn t much more to live, just walking was an absolute pain and he also had a problem to find sleep.

Don t you think this guy was a bit too over rated after his murder?
Major betiko

Postby riskllama on Sun May 10, 2015 7:34 pm

well, we'll never know now, will we?
*my piss is anything but weak, betiko*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Oneyed on Mon May 11, 2015 1:22 am

Kennedy had too much questions about FED, about Israel atomic program and so on. only idiot believe that Oswald killed him. alone.

Oneyed
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Postby Phatscotty on Mon May 11, 2015 7:42 am

Cheney n Rumsfield/neocons (shown below) have been in control ever since

Major Phatscotty

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:22 pm

I've watched this recently and it's a great movie, regardless of the truth of how it actually went down.
I did, however, see a documentary that explained a theory that one of the bodyguards riding in the car could have slipped and fallen back in his seat causing the whole thing and it really sounded like the most plausible explanation. It explained the "impossible bullet" and more importantly, the cover up.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:08 am

When you have 3 hours to watch.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
Captain warmonger1981

Postby riskllama on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:42 pm

I watched it. anyone else?
Lieutenant riskllama

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,