Conquer Club

hey, anyone wath the end of the Sopranos last night?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

hey, anyone wath the end of the Sopranos last night?

Postby She Wolf on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:09 am

just curious on what people thought about the final episode.
Cook She Wolf

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:13 am

It absolutely sucked. I don't care how good the series as a whole was that ending just ruined it completely.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby She Wolf on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 am

i think the entire last episodes sucked. it was uneventful. pretty lame except for the next to last episode. that was okay.

the son in the pool. he should've drowned the whiny moron.

I enjoyed Phil's death. it was so worth it. he has had it coming a long long time.
Cook She Wolf

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:24 am

They might as well have ended it with Phil's death because after that the episode went down hill. That guy who was looking at them in the bar though, I kept expecting him to come up and shoot all three of them with the daughter being the only one who survives because she can't even park her tiny little car.

Though, honestly, I knew that they had been hinting at Tony's death too much to ever actually kill him off. Oh, did anyone get what the deal was with the cat?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby She Wolf on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:43 am

maybe the cat was the reincarnated GF. who knows..it was kind of weird how the cat kept looking at christophers pic.

one of the things i read was that they has multiple ending made and, the cast didn't even know which one was gonna be used. i think they couldn't kill tony cause there is a plan for a sopranos movie. or so they say.

maybe somewhere in an older episode there is a reference to the cat i can't remember.

who knows. when my tv went blank i was like WTF. it did freak me out i thought my signal went out & those jerks did it on purpose.

the meadow thing i thought would have worked cause that time that tony went to italy & the boss was a woman & she was more ruthless than anyone in either the NY or the NJ crew could ever be. so, that would have been a cool ending but, then again she doesn't have heart.
Cook She Wolf

Postby Vincent M on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:35 pm

I was so disappointed

At the end I thought my cable cut out

I like ran up to my T V banging it

Just to find credits :lol:

I was very upset that they shook hands and were like ok PEACE in the garage scene.

Paulie should have died

Phil dieing was sick especially when the Kid Vomits at the gas station :lol:
Corporal 1st Class Vincent M

Postby Vincent M on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Corporal 1st Class Vincent M

Postby She Wolf on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:16 pm

i was in the hbo chatroom & they said there were alot of things going on in the resturant scene.

the black guys were the ones that tried to wack Tony from another episode, the guy that went to the bathroom was Phil's brother & the trucker was the guy that got his butt kicked by christopher when he hijacked a truck way back.. remember the suits? that was the trucker.

interesting huh!
Cook She Wolf

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 pm

Vincent M wrote:I was so disappointed

At the end I thought my cable cut out

I like ran up to my T V banging it

Just to find credits :lol:

I was very upset that they shook hands and were like ok PEACE in the garage scene.

Paulie should have died

Phil dieing was sick especially when the Kid Vomits at the gas station :lol:

Phil dieing was the highlight of the episode, especially when he got his head run over. I kinda wanted Tony to kill him personally though.

Overall worst way to end a series I've seen in a long time.

Cadet strike wolf

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,