Conquer Club

Vaping Thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Vaping Thread

Postby DaGip on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:51 pm

RiskTycoon wrote:
eddie2 wrote:Ok i got a beyond vape silo lite tank and the galactica space jam liquid had 2 go to shop. So poped into vape shop. So my thoughts of it are.

You get the strawberry taste on way in but dont really taste the champagne on the way out.

I think it would be good maybe to get a user group going where we can mark and rate different juices, tanks and batterys.

Make sure you exhale through your nose too. Taste and smell work together in the brain. So it may change if you do...might not lol

When I smoked pipes, I had to explain to people that I "tasted" through my nose too. The same goes for vaping...you are right.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby eddie2 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Dagip i cant link because i play and chat on mobile. Look at southampton vapor shop, smok devices there is a actual pipe vapouriser priced at 54.99 with tank included. Just checked it is called the smok guardian 2 pipe
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:56 am

Really like the new tank. Has 2 tops 1 to intensify the flavour (small hole for sucking through) then a 2nd top to be a smoke chaser. Only problem its a bigger tank so been stuck on same liquid for 2 days. I like to change it daily.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Canadaejuice on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:18 am

Advertising is bad
New Recruit Canadaejuice

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby DaGip on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:15 pm

The difference between America and Europe is that America still has a strong tobacco lobby, and that the tobacco companies cut a deal with the states by offering them MONEY...and if vaping gets in the way of tobacco sales, the states need to figure out how to connect vaping with tobacco to keep the money rolling.

Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby riskllama on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:51 pm

someone told me i could get a dime bag in here.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby eddie2 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:00 pm

Yuck just bought funky monkey juice from vamp vape....

Disgusting stale chocolate taste on way in, then aniseed on way out....
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby DaGip on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:51 am

anything chocolate...forget it! Tried my first tobacco vape...tasted like a can of Prince Albert. Too much for me.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Nancy_Miller on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I tried vaping but it never worked for me. If I'm outside or drunk, I want a cigarette, not a fake. I tend not to smoke in my house. Also, unless the vape tastes extremely similar to the cig, it doesn't do it for me. I'm addicted to the entire thing, not just the nicotine.

Hmmm, my addiction is quite the opposite. I don’t consider vaping and e-cigs as “a fake”, it’s just another way to deliver nicotine or other psychoactives into your body. I’ve been vaping ejuices (got them mostly from Gypsyvapes) for 10+ months, eliquids provide me enough substitute for traditional tobacco.
New Recruit Nancy_Miller

Postby owenshooter on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Nancy_Miller wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I tried vaping but it never worked for me. If I'm outside or drunk, I want a cigarette, not a fake. I tend not to smoke in my house. Also, unless the vape tastes extremely similar to the cig, it doesn't do it for me. I'm addicted to the entire thing, not just the nicotine.

Hmmm, my addiction is quite the opposite. I don’t consider vaping and e-cigs as “a fake”, it’s just another way to deliver nicotine or other psychoactives into your body. I’ve been vaping ejuices (got them mostly from Gypsyvapes) for 10+ months, eliquids provide me enough substitute for traditional tobacco.

no, they are "fake", it is not the same ritual, not the same smell, not the same sound, not the same visual and oral sensation. in that sense, it is "fake." if you have smoked for years, socially or by the box, an e-cig does not do it for you. they don't even feel right in your hand. i'm 100% with Caff on this one... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:20 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Nancy_Miller wrote:

no, they are "fake", it is not the same ritual, not the same smell, not the same sound, not the same visual and oral sensation. in that sense, it is "fake." if you have smoked for years, socially or by the box, an e-cig does not do it for you. they don't even feel right in your hand. i'm 100% with Caff on this one... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

Obvious shill is obvious.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,