Conquer Club

Sorry, but it's your fault if you're offended all the time

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Sorry, but it's your fault if you're offended all the ti

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:02 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Argue that fighting someone because they don't believe in the same god is dumb while napalming an entire country in order to protect them from communism is less dumb if you like, but you're splitting hairs.

That is not what I am arguing. We didn't "napalm an entire country" to protect them from communism; that was a means to the end of protecting us from communism. And it was clearly an inadvisable way to go about that; but the goal was substantially less irrational. Furthermore, Vietnam is remarkable precisely because of how stupid it was. We all look back on it now and recognize that. (And many recognized it at the time, of course.) But look at the Old Testament. Look at Homer. In previous millennia (and unfortunately, in the current one in some parts of the Middle East), the types of wars I was describing earlier were what people based their whole traditions on. It infused their entire way of life. It was honorable to fight and defend your honor if you were offended by another person. Now we rightly look on that as idiotic.

no, simply the values we assign to principles have changed.

what to you is idiotic wasn't for them. and viceversa.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:24 am

Metsfanmax wrote:we have people attacking each other because they're afraid the others are trying to take over the world and convert everyone on the planet to their way of life.

Mets - That sounds suspiciously like the reasoning behind the Crusades to me.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby zsp on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:40 am

What the actual f*ck does any of this regurgitation from a separate thread have anything to do with the fact that
mrswdk wrote:this thread is about people getting butthurt for no good reason.
?

Take your c*nt war back to whichever other thread you both are referring to.

(And when you go, don't be offended on your way out.)

Back to the original intention of this thread, the constant whining and pettiness that has spread throughout this site like a f*cking plague which has probably also contributed to the decline.

Did I just refer to another thread which seems to be the theme in this one?

Let your balls drop, engage your vaginal fortitude, stop whining. If you can't have the self-awareness/mental capacity to just shake your head at the ignorant spewing their ridiculousness, then you truly will have a depressing rest of your already-depressing life. Sure, engage them in debate. Even waste your effort attempting to change their viewpoints. I do that all the time. But the moment you let it affect your emotions is when you become just as idiotic as the person you are talking to. Reminds me of when I was a damn child going to day care, and little f*cking Timmy Weaver would run and cry to the damn adults every time someone said something that he didn't like. Was a pure joy punching him in the face when he decided to steal my Goldfish during snack time. Now we just use bigger words, more elaborate rants to complain.

Granted, yes, the childish flaming, baiting, trolling nonsense is enough to just piss anyone off and is grounds for dismissal (I would know). That's a whole separate issue when kiddies are actively trying to push the limits to get under someone else's skin.

However, when it's a conversation and you simply don't like the beliefs of another user, what they said to you, and you get offended...

Then it's YOUR FAULT.
2008-10-15 03:03:59 - pasberg: Zsp is really good in manipulating you guys doing his work.

22:18:13 ‹dakky21› but i MUST moderate this dead chat
22:18:41 ‹zsp› ^you just gave me a new sig.
Major zsp

Postby waauw on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:55 am

zsp wrote:What the actual f*ck does any of this regurgitation from a separate thread have anything to do with the fact that
?

Back to the original intention of this thread, the constant whining and pettiness that has spread throughout this site like a f*cking plague which has probably also contributed to the decline.

Let your balls drop, engage your vaginal fortitude, stop whining. If you can't have the self-awareness/mental capacity to just shake your head at the ignorant spewing their ridiculousness, then you truly will have a depressing rest of your already-depressing life. Sure, engage them in debate. Even waste your effort attempting to change their viewpoints. I do that all the time. But the moment you let it affect your emotions is when you become just as idiotic as the person you are talking to. Reminds me of when I was a damn child going to day care, and little f*cking Timmy Weaver would run and cry to the damn adults every time someone said something that he didn't like. Was a pure joy punching him in the face when he decided to steal my Goldfish during snack time. Now we just use bigger words, more elaborate rants to complain.

Granted, yes, the childish flaming, baiting, trolling nonsense is enough to just piss anyone off and is grounds for dismissal (I would know). That's a whole separate issue when kiddies are actively trying to push the limits to get under someone else's skin.

However, when it's a conversation and you simply don't like the beliefs of another user, what they said to you, and you get offended...

Then it's YOUR FAULT.

So your solution is to whine about the whiners?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby zsp on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:09 am

waauw wrote:
zsp wrote:What the actual f*ck does any of this regurgitation from a separate thread have anything to do with the fact that
?

Then it's YOUR FAULT.

So your solution is to whine about the whiners?

There isn't a word of whining written in that post, merely a factual depiction of current society, and more specifically, here at CC, along with brilliant wisdom and advice by none other than the great zsp.

You shut your whore mouth! :evil:
2008-10-15 03:03:59 - pasberg: Zsp is really good in manipulating you guys doing his work.

Major zsp

Postby KoolBak on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:45 am

zsp wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:Holy f*ck longest OP ever

Copy/Pasta Motha F*ckaaa

Hypocrisy, 2.0 :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:51 pm

?

Then it's YOUR FAULT.

Saying "your fault" is microaggression to people living in San Andreas.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby zsp on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:54 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:
?

Then it's YOUR FAULT.

Saying "your fault" is microaggression to people living in San Andreas.

Ha! I hope my microaggression doesn't leave them "quake" in fear! ;)

Major zsp

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:18 pm

saying "microaggression" is microaggression to dwarf wrestlers.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,