Conquer Club

Suck it, China

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Suck it, China

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:47 pm

If you recently had sex and you're not sure then you should drink lots of cold water to minimize risk.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby degaston on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:53 pm

mrswdk wrote:If you recently had sex and you're not sure then you should drink lots of cold water to minimize risk of dehydration.
FTFY

If you recently had sex and you're not sure, then you need to find a better lover.

What was wrong with your original comment about the ginger tea? Wouldn't that be good to help you relax as you prepare to have a baby?
Brigadier degaston

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:06 pm

I got confused. Ginger is bad in large amounts during pregnancy but some is good for morning sickness.

I guess you could use it for an ad hoc abortion, but lots of cold water would be more efficient. Maybe use both if you're not sure.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby degaston on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:16 pm

mrswdk wrote:I got confused. Ginger is bad in large amounts during pregnancy but some is good for morning sickness.

I guess you could use it for an ad hoc abortion, but lots of cold water would be more efficient. Maybe use both if you're not sure.

Garlic might work if it's a vampire baby.

I just wonder if too much water would kill the baby first, or the mother?

But from these Chinese birth control methods, I think it's pretty clear why they have 1.4 billion people.
Brigadier degaston

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,