Conquer Club

America Lost Initiative

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

America Lost Initiative

Postby DaGip on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:05 pm

When Russia took Crimea, America lost initiative. Obama fucked up.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Re: America Lost Initiative

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:10 am

DaGip wrote:When Russia took Crimea, America lost initiative. Obama fucked up.

President Obama got Europe to vote for sanctions against Russia, even though they would be more at risk with their energy supplies coming from Russia. Would you rather see American intervention aka boots on the ground?
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby DaGip on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:41 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:

President Obama got Europe to vote for sanctions against Russia, even though they would be more at risk with their energy supplies coming from Russia. Would you rather see American intervention aka boots on the ground?

I'm saying that America lost the initiative by not acting on Crimea. I do not want to see boots on the ground at all, anywhere, at anytime...but I am not the leader of Western Civilization, and Obama lost initiative in Crimea.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:08 am

DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

I'm saying that America lost the initiative by not acting on Crimea. I do not want to see boots on the ground at all, anywhere, at anytime...but I am not the leader of Western Civilization, and Obama lost initiative in Crimea.

So, what do you propose he should have done instead? Send Putin a strongly worded letter?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby DaGip on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:16 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

So, what do you propose he should have done instead? Send Putin a strongly worded letter?

Nuked Moscow.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 am

How about something that doesn't involve a nuclear winter for the rest of the world?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby DaGip on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:02 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:How about something that doesn't involve a nuclear winter for the rest of the world?

Sorry. Use 'em or Loose 'em.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:38 pm

DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

Combine that with Obama's failure in Syria when Assad crossed the red line. Obama blinked. He then went on to say 'meh, don't worry about ISIS, they are just a JV squad' and then just when you think he couldn't do anything dumber, Obama went on to publicly announce to the world that 'We don't have a strategy

only mentally ill people are still defending Obama. Leftism has epic failed
Major Phatscotty

Postby notyou2 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:54 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

Combine that with Obama's failure in Syria when Assad crossed the red line. Obama blinked. He then went on to say 'meh, don't worry about ISIS, they are just a JV squad' and then just when you think he couldn't do anything dumber, Obama went on to publicly announce to the world that 'We don't have a strategy

Yes Phats, you are spot on once again. America should invade Syria and Iraq and defeat Isis and STABILIZE the countries. Please start without us.
Captain notyou2

Postby jimboston on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:56 pm

The initiative for what?

for World Power?
for Respect?
in Ukraine specifically?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:56 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

Look, I'm no fan of Obama, but what would you do instead of sanctions against Russia? Invade? Because that would go over real well. Write a strongly worded letter? Ha! Launch nukes at them? (Goodbye world, hello real life Fallout).

So, instead of ranting "Obama sux becuz he sux!" How about offering an alternative to what he could have done?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:09 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

Look, I'm no fan of Obama, but what would you do instead of sanctions against Russia? Invade? Because that would go over real well. Write a strongly worded letter? Ha! Launch nukes at them? (Goodbye world, hello real life Fallout).

So, instead of ranting "Obama sux becuz he sux!" How about offering an alternative to what he could have done?

Wow, seriously you are asking for alternatives to the absolute no fucking brainers stated above? okie dokie!

ANYTHING is better than announcing to the world that the USA doesn't have a strategy. Alternative - NO FUCKING COMMENT!
Obama saying ISIS is just a JV team. Alternative - NO FUCKING COMMENT!
Obama giving a warning to not cross the line in the sand, then caving when the line was crossed. Alternative - Don't cave in under pressure and back up his words with actions.

There are some alternatives. Does my giving alternatives that change anything? NO!!!! But hey, if demanding Phatscotty offer alternatives made you feel better about facing the realities of Obama's epic failure, congrats.

I gave exact reasons why Obama sucks, you fucking dipshit. Muythaiguy is the only one who sucks because he sucks. Obama sucks for more than a few reasons I already stated, clearly and in English..... which is the opposite of 'just cuz he sucks'. Seriously, wtf is wrong with your head bro.

Add on to my 'rant' the fact that Obama's CIA mission to train Syrian rebels = epic fail. Another fact - a second Pentagon program to fund and train rebels = epic fail. Oh, but ya know, I'm really just saying p-bo sux cuz he sux, and of course I offer no specific factual examples. Jackass

:)
Major Phatscotty

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:30 pm

So, in a discussion about Crimea, Russia annexing it, and Obama's stance on sanctioning Russia, you try and divert it to Syria.

No surprise there.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby targetman377 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:23 pm

DaGip wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

Nuked Moscow.

that escalated quickly :?
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:26 pm

i think PS and muy thai should share a mango.
:D
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:29 pm

riskllama wrote:i think PS and muy thai should share a mango.
:D

He's the kind of guy that will wait until you have to go to the bathroom, steal it, prop it up on a pedestal, tape a picture of Trump to it, and then masturbate to it just to spite you.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:40 pm

err, that doesn't sound at all like what i had in mind... :?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby targetman377 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:51 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

well i again agree with you muy. The simple fact is obama back himself into the corner by trying to pull back from military engagements across the globe. as per his eleceted constiutantis requested lower troops in iraq and other places. since he did the "Boots on the ground" went out the door as he would just be trading one war for another. This is his fault due to him not thinking. reacting to his constuants. Now some would say that is a good thing by placeing sanctaons on russsia Is the most he could do with out Starting up the cold war he has so mantained is over.With his past satements he has no other chocie to go along with putin

If he had not boxed himself into a corner... for exsample the red line with sryia and acted more coyboy ish we would see his core base leave him. This would also have go back to to the teddy rosevelt, bush, polk, jackson, style type of forign affers as it is he took the approch which was the only one handed to him the Monroe or mickinly as they felt they had no other options due to policial pressure.

he could have taken a fdr aproch and sent weapons however he has learned some from reagon this would not be a good idea. While I disagree with the presdent on forign policy. I will say he limited his toolbox by a. saying he would not get us into further conflicts B. not following through on his tough talk C. insited the cold war was over when it clearly is not and say russia and united states are bff now. D. his slow reaction to the situation also did not help things.

Putin saw that he did not follow through on tough talk with sryia he saw the political presure on obama to not engage in more military conflict so he took a gamble. This gambel paid off. He annexed creama. Got his public back on his side with national pride. MAde it easier for him to switch and focouse on growth and become more assalated. this also allows russia to turn there trading into asia which is seen as a bigger market. doing it this way always russsia not having the ackward sorry europe but we an't giving you any more energy china wants it more. This also bust his own standing as china is seen much more receptive to the kreamlins veiw so its beifical to become a bigger trading partner in order to have more sway with the upcoming giant.

As for lose the initiative America did. that goes with out saying. however there was not much obama could have done unless he wantedto make everyone mad alol
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:09 am

notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

Yes Phats, you are spot on once again. America should invade Syria and Iraq and defeat Isis and STABILIZE the countries. Please start without us.

You are spot on too, imagining I said anything close to any kind of suggestion USA should invade Syria.
You are spot on too, a spot on fucking dipshit

Ta!
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:13 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:So, in a discussion about Crimea, Russia annexing it, and Obama's stance on sanctioning Russia, you try and divert it to Syria.

No surprise there.

Oh, now I was diverting the discussion to Syria? What happened to my 'rant' about 'Obama sux cuz he sux'? If you are trying to appear stupid, it's working.

Sounds like a discussion someone else was having, unless you are bringing your imaginary friend into this.
I made a post that has ZERO to do with anything you mention here. What isn't a surprise is you trying to tell me I was discussing a bunch of things I did not discuss at all in any way whatsoever.

I'll help you out here. Why don't you try reading my post. It's a great way for you to find out what I was discussing and what I was not discussing.
Major Phatscotty

Postby notyou2 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

You are spot on too, imagining I said anything close to any kind of suggestion USA should invade Syria.
You are spot on too, a spot on fucking dipshit

Ta!

Gee Phatty, you hurt my feelings, calling me a name like that. Is that the best you can do? So much for your vaunted debate skills.
Captain notyou2

Postby DaGip on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:11 pm

Well, since Obama did not Nuke Moscow when Putin invaded Crimea; Trump is now forced to be friends with the Russians. We have no choice. Russians are now our friends...get over it and accept it.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,