Conquer Club

Evil cultist/Miss Canada not allowed to compete in China

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Evil cultist/Miss Canada not allowed to compete in China

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:09 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Don't forget, she defends the dreaded cult of Falun Gong! Which centers around the dreaded aspects of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance! Just SO terrible!

Yeah, just like USG vigorously opposed communism during the 20th century because USG doesn't like equality :roll:
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:37 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:She ugly.

....and your either Gay or just assexual

Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:50 pm

In all seriousness though, I don't find her remotely attractive, and it's a well known fact that only sexy people are allowed into China.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jimboston on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:Trying to have a debate on the issues with mrsdwk, ha-ha-ha-ha. When will some of you learned that mrswdk is 100% B. S. Why waste your breath?

Bernie's right on this one.

mrsdwk is arguing that the word "Chinese" has only one meaning; and should only be used to describe Chinese Citizens... current citizens of the Nation of China; and that it can not be used to describe Ethnic or Cultural identity.

mrsdwk knows this is not true.

He would just as loudly and just as plausibly make the argument that the word "Chinese" should only be used to describe Ethnic or Cultural identity... if it suited his purposes.

This is the definition of Troll. He's making a spurious argument for the sole purpose of...

... of what? I don't know.

Is he truly that in Love with the Chinese Gov't?
Is he unable to distinguish the difference between the Chinese People and the Chinese Communist Party?
Or is he just trying to get a rise out of this group?

I would accuse him of being a multi for Saxi. However he's not that smart. Saxi is a true Master.
No comparison.

Sorry mrsdwk, you just don't measure up.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:31 pm

jimboston wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:Trying to have a debate on the issues with mrsdwk, ha-ha-ha-ha. When will some of you learned that mrswdk is 100% B. S. Why waste your breath?

mrsdwk is arguing that the word "Chinese" has only one meaning; and should only be used to describe Chinese Citizens... current citizens of the Nation of China; and that it can not be used to describe Ethnic or Cultural identity.

In the context of this conversation, Chinese ethnicity is not at all relevant. Why does the color of her skin qualify her to get involved in Chinese internal affairs?

My post was in response to you saying:

Her criticizing the Chinese Gov't is a sign of her strength and evidence of her love for her fellow Chinese people. Her love for her people is obvious.

To which I am saying that they are not 'her fellow people'. She gave up her stake in China the day she switched her Chinese passport for a Canadian one. Now her stake is in Canada, the country which she lives in and is a national of. Canadians are 'her people' now.
Last edited by mrswdk on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:39 pm

In any case this is all completely irrelevant, because my opinion of her appearance has nothing to do with her political views. It is possible for someone to be an activist opposed to Chinese government policy and to also be attractive. It just happens that in this case, she is not.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby riskllama on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 pm

mrswdk wrote:
jimboston wrote:

In the context of this conversation, Chinese ethnicity is not at all relevant. Why does the color of her skin qualify her to get involved in Chinese internal affairs?

My post was in response to llama saying:

Her criticizing the Chinese Gov't is a sign of her strength and evidence of her love for her fellow Chinese people. Her love for her people is obvious.

To which I am saying that they are not 'her fellow people'. She gave up her stake in China the day she switched her Chinese passport for a Canadian one. Now her stake is in Canada, the country which she lives in and is a national of. Canadians are 'her people' now.

whoa, Nellie! I have abstained from posting in this thread until just now. you misrepresent me, mrs. she is kinda homely, tho...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Ah yes, sorry. I was thinking of jim's post. I should have known.

Post corrected :D
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:38 pm

mrswdk wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Don't forget, she defends the dreaded cult of Falun Gong! Which centers around the dreaded aspects of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance! Just SO terrible!

Yeah, just like USG vigorously opposed communism during the 20th century because USG doesn't like equality :roll:

So doing morning stretches is the same as Stalin sending hundreds of thousands of people to the gulags...

Hurray for mrswdk's "logic"!
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby jimboston on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:32 am

mrswdk wrote:In the context of this conversation, Chinese ethnicity is not at all relevant. Why does the color of her skin qualify her to get involved in Chinese internal affairs?

Perhaps race should not be the only factor in determining "relevancy to this conversation".

I however did say "Ethnic or Cultural identity". I would say that the fact that she was born there is significant enough to make her think of herself as "Chinese" regardless of what country she happens to live in or be a national of. I doubt think thinks she revoked her Chinese Identity just because she revoked her citizenship. More likely she feels she "abandoned" the Gov't of China and not the Chinese people.

mrswdk wrote:To which I am saying that they are not 'her fellow people'. She gave up her stake in China the day she switched her Chinese passport for a Canadian one. Now her stake is in Canada, the country which she lives in and is a national of. Canadians are 'her people' now.

They are her people. She is 'of' them... even if she lives somewhere else. She still has ties to people in China I'm sure... and so she certainly has a "stake in China."

Don't we all???

I say the whole human race is my people. So I can care about the Chinese people, even if I have no love for their corrupt self-serving government. You obviously feel different.

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:35 am

jimboston wrote:
mrswdk wrote:In the context of this conversation, Chinese ethnicity is not at all relevant. Why does the color of her skin qualify her to get involved in Chinese internal affairs?

Perhaps race should not be the only factor in determining "relevancy to this conversation".

I however did say "Ethnic or Cultural identity". I would say that the fact that she was born there is significant enough to make her think of herself as "Chinese" regardless of what country she happens to live in or be a national of. I doubt think thinks she revoked her Chinese Identity just because she revoked her citizenship. More likely she feels she "abandoned" the Gov't of China and not the Chinese people.

mrswdk wrote:To which I am saying that they are not 'her fellow people'. She gave up her stake in China the day she switched her Chinese passport for a Canadian one. Now her stake is in Canada, the country which she lives in and is a national of. Canadians are 'her people' now.

They are her people. She is 'of' them... even if she lives somewhere else. She still has ties to people in China I'm sure... and so she certainly has a "stake in China."

Don't we all???,

I say the whole human race is my people. So I can care about the Chinese people, even if I have no love for their corrupt self-serving government. You obviously feel different.

mrswdk is just a troll, enjoying any attention he receives here at CC.

Postby notyou2 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Drama whore or Dramwhore
Captain notyou2

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:25 pm

notyou2 wrote:Drama whore or Dramwhore

Or Drama Queen

Postby mrswdk on Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:36 am

jimboston wrote:I however did say "Ethnic or Cultural identity". I would say that the fact that she was born there is significant enough to make her think of herself as "Chinese" regardless of what country she happens to live in or be a national of. I doubt think thinks she revoked her Chinese Identity just because she revoked her citizenship. More likely she feels she "abandoned" the Gov't of China and not the Chinese people.

If you are talking about a country which you do not live in, do not contribute to and are not a citizen of, then the people who live there are not 'your people'. Miss Bimbo has given up her stake in China and Chinese society, so she has no affiliation with the citizens of China.

I have a close family member and a couple of close friends who live in Australia, but that doesn't mean I have a stake in Australia.

Casual observers (i.e. those who are not tied to the country) can hypothesize, comment and criticize isolated from the fallout of any bad decisions they make. French people can sit in their armchairs fulminating about how Qaddafi should go, and if after they rush in to Libya with their bombs out the country is left in an even worse state than it was in before, they can just shrug, say 'oh well' and go back to their lives. It's just a hypothetical problem to them, and so they are not compelled to consider the issue as carefully as a Libyan whose entire life will be affected by whatever comes next. Same for Miss Piggy and China - if something goes wrong in China, she will just go back to her pancakes in Toronto and life will go on.

If an American moves to Germany, gains German nationality and renounces their American nationality then they lose the right to vote in American elections. They are no longer an American and they are no longer a part of American society. This is the same.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby jimboston on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:43 am

mrswdk wrote:
jimboston wrote:I however did say "Ethnic or Cultural identity". I would say that the fact that she was born there is significant enough to make her think of herself as "Chinese" regardless of what country she happens to live in or be a national of. I doubt think thinks she revoked her Chinese Identity just because she revoked her citizenship. More likely she feels she "abandoned" the Gov't of China and not the Chinese people.

If you are talking about a country which you do not live in, do not contribute to and are not a citizen of, then the people who live there are not 'your people'. Miss Bimbo has given up her stake in China and Chinese society, so she has no affiliation with the citizens of China.

She's contributing to Chinese society by speaking out against the corrupt gov't.

You are just being your usual Troll self trying to say the Chinese people are not "her' people.
She feels attached to them, she is from there, everyone else in the world EXCEPT YOU would say she has a right to speak about Chinese issues.

mrswdk wrote:
jimboston wrote:

I have a close family member and a couple of close friends who live in Australia, but that doesn't mean I have a stake in Australia.

Sure you do. You have a vested interest in what happens in Australia. If the Gov't was overtly corrupt, like the Chinese Gov't, and had no respect for the rights of its' citizens... you most assuredly would speak out.

You know you would.

Please don't lie and state otherwise.

You speak out about issues in the USA all the time, even though you "have no right" to do so according to the "rules" your are postulating in this thread.

So are you a liar or a hypocrite or just a Troll?

mrswdk wrote:If an American moves to Germany, gains German nationality and renounces their American nationality then they lose the right to vote in American elections. They are no longer an American and they are no longer a part of American society. This is the same.

Yep. They lose the right to vote.

They don't lose the right to voice their opinions.

Here's the difference, only since you brought it up. :)

If a former US Citizen criticizes the US Gov't; and then wants to travel here to compete in some Beauty Pageant. I'm fairly certain they're going to get the visa. Why is the Chinese Gov't so afraid of what some little girl si saying about them? Maybe they're afraid that the Chinese people will finally get sick of all the smoke and mirror BS they use to perpetuate their control?

Postby mrswdk on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:48 am

jimboston wrote:You speak out about issues in the USA all the time, even though you "have no right" to do so according to the "rules" your are postulating in this thread.

When I talk critically it is about US foreign policy, generally US foreign policy in SE Asia that directly affects China. What America does inside its borders to its own citizens, I really couldn't care less.

If a former US Citizen criticizes the US Gov't; and then wants to travel here to compete in some Beauty Pageant. I'm fairly certain they're going to get the visa.

Yeah, well China operates differently. Sorry that hurts your little butt.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby jimboston on Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:39 pm

So the answer is hypocrite?

Postby jimboston on Sat May 25, 2019 7:04 pm

mrswdk wrote:She looks like a piglet.

I found something negative mrswdk said about China, or more specifically about an ethnically Chinese woman.

Oh wait, this woman was criticizing China at the time... that’s why mrswdk attacked her looks!

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,