Conquer Club

Attacks by Extreme Muslims in Western countries on the rise

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Islamic Attacks on Western Countries on the rise

Postby BoganGod on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Ray Rider wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:
BoganGod wrote:When it is a muslim, is an Islamic terror attack. When it is a mentally ill non muslim, merely a deranged killer, and a tragedy that could have been avoided with decent funding to mental health services. So when a mentally ill muslim attacks, is the fault of the religion, not the mental illness? Doesn't make sense.

If a large group of those mentally ill people claimed to be carrying out their atrocities for the same reason, were often accessing the same websites to plan & gain inspiration for their attacks, and even often said the same statement as they were carrying out their attack, it would probably be reasonable to group them together and blame the extremist sect of the ideology that convinced them to do those acts.

Jesus Freaks like Isis? Are they part of your ideology too?

Not worth responding to.

Symmetry wrote:Jesus, of course, being the messiah in Islam too.

Muslims believe Jesus was just a man and another prophet among others. Christians maintain that Jesus is God and overcame death to rise bodily from the grave which is the central tenet of Christianity.

Symmetry wrote:I just wonder how far you're willing to accept or reject parts of your own faith. Is Islam an Abrahamic sect?

Sure, Islam is a monotheistic religion which traces its roots back to Abraham.

Islam, at least sunni islam would contend that Islam and Judasim are the only monotheistic religions. The innovative idea of the trinity which was introduced into christianity makes christians pantheists. Islamic doctrine recognises Essa(Jesus) as one of the most powerful prophets alongside Moses, Abraham, and Mohammad peace be upon them. Essa didn't die on the cross, God transposed Essa's face onto Judas as a punishment for betrayal. Essa was raised into heaven, and will return at the end of time. Another interesting little Essa fact, he was able to speak and reason from birth, and verbally protected his mother's honour when she was slandered as a loose/fallen woman.
In Islam the dead cannot intercede for the living, so the Catholic habit of asking mother mary for favour or to ask her son to hook a brother up is viewed as grave worship and idolitory. Idols and statues are strictly frowned upon.
Lieutenant BoganGod

Medals: 103
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (21) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Hmm, seems like there might be a few schisms in worshipping Jesus.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby Ray Rider on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:
BoganGod wrote:When it is a muslim, is an Islamic terror attack. When it is a mentally ill non muslim, merely a deranged killer, and a tragedy that could have been avoided with decent funding to mental health services. So when a mentally ill muslim attacks, is the fault of the religion, not the mental illness? Doesn't make sense.

If a large group of those mentally ill people claimed to be carrying out their atrocities for the same reason, were often accessing the same websites to plan & gain inspiration for their attacks, and even often said the same statement as they were carrying out their attack, it would probably be reasonable to group them together and blame the extremist sect of the ideology that convinced them to do those acts.

Not worth responding to.

If you don't want to talk about being Jesus Freak, why do you have it in your sig? I thought that is was part of your identity- being super-adherent to an ideological system that is kinda schismatic to your fellow believers in Jesus.

I'm just joshing with you, but I hope you see my point.

lol I thought you were talking about Isis the Islamic extremist group. Kinda random to bring of the Egyptian god in a topic on Islamic extremist terrorism isn't it?

Since you're on the subject of Egyptian gods though, I traveled through the Middle East after my bout with cancer a few years back and here's a shot of myself at the Egyptian temple to Isis at Philae:

Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:

Muslims believe Jesus was just a man and another prophet among others. Christians maintain that Jesus is God and overcame death to rise bodily from the grave which is the central tenet of Christianity.

Symmetry wrote:I just wonder how far you're willing to accept or reject parts of your own faith. Is Islam an Abrahamic sect?

Islam also believes that Mohammed was man. Both he and Isa are revered as prophets.

Yeah, which is quite a contrast to Christianity since they believe Jesus was just a prophet and not to be worshiped. Interesting note regarding that, when Nabeel Qureshi (a devout Muslim) started looking into Christianity, one of the things that fascinated him was that the Koran spoke more highly of Jesus than Mohammed, yet Islam typically reveres Mohammed higher than Jesus. His story is really interesting.

Symmetry wrote:May I ask, what is your chosen sect? Lutheran? Baptist? Quaker?

Sure, all of the above. I've attended a non-denominational church most of my life and have usually volunteered with inter-denominational missions agencies.

BoganGod wrote:Islam, at least sunni islam would contend that Islam and Judasim are the only monotheistic religions. The innovative idea of the trinity which was introduced into christianity makes christians pantheists....

Pantheism holds that god is in everything and everything is god--that god is not a distinct personal being--which is literally the polar opposite of Christianity.

Symmetry wrote:Hmm, seems like there might be a few schisms in worshipping Jesus.

There were also a few schisms through history over models of the earth within the universe, or of the shape of the earth, or of atomic theory, or disagreement over construction methods of the pyramids, etc. Doesn't mean there isn't a true model, or perhaps an element of truth in multiple theories.
Highest score: 2221
Major Ray Rider

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby GoranZ on Wed May 24, 2017 4:50 am

British Interior Minister Ember Rudd said that the suspect believed to be the perpetrator of the Manchester terrorist attack, Salman Abedi, was known to the intelligence services prior to the bombing.

A deadly blast occurred outside the Manchester Arena at the end of US singer Ariana Grande's concert on Monday night, leaving at least 22 people dead and over 120 injured. Daesh has reportedly claimed responsibility for the attack.

Manchester Attacker Was Known to UK Special Services, Acted 'Likely' With Others

If he wasn't working alone can we expect more attacks?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
General GoranZ

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (34) Tribe Achievement (3)

Postby BoganGod on Wed May 24, 2017 10:52 am

Ray Rider wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:

Not worth responding to.

If you don't want to talk about being Jesus Freak, why do you have it in your sig? I thought that is was part of your identity- being super-adherent to an ideological system that is kinda schismatic to your fellow believers in Jesus.

I'm just joshing with you, but I hope you see my point.

lol I thought you were talking about Isis the Islamic extremist group. Kinda random to bring of the Egyptian god in a topic on Islamic extremist terrorism isn't it?

Since you're on the subject of Egyptian gods though, I traveled through the Middle East after my bout with cancer a few years back and here's a shot of myself at the Egyptian temple to Isis at Philae:

Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:

Islam also believes that Mohammed was man. Both he and Isa are revered as prophets.

Yeah, which is quite a contrast to Christianity since they believe Jesus was just a prophet and not to be worshiped. Interesting note regarding that, when Nabeel Qureshi (a devout Muslim) started looking into Christianity, one of the things that fascinated him was that the Koran spoke more highly of Jesus than Mohammed, yet Islam typically reveres Mohammed higher than Jesus. His story is really interesting.

Symmetry wrote:May I ask, what is your chosen sect? Lutheran? Baptist? Quaker?

Sure, all of the above. I've attended a non-denominational church most of my life and have usually volunteered with inter-denominational missions agencies.

BoganGod wrote:Islam, at least sunni islam would contend that Islam and Judasim are the only monotheistic religions. The innovative idea of the trinity which was introduced into christianity makes christians pantheists....

Pantheism holds that god is in everything and everything is god--that god is not a distinct personal being--which is literally the polar opposite of Christianity. Me thinks maybe something doesn't translate between english and american? The pantheon refereed to the greek gods, anyone else noticed the symmetry in 12gods of Olympus? https://www.google.com.au/search?q=pantheon&oq=pantheon&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6576j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=pantheon+gods possibly I used a clumsy turn of phrase. I was meaning to suggest that christians are viewed as polytheists(worship multiple gods), but wanted to also convey that the gods/god were strongly allied rather than opposing/duality. I could have been a bit more concise with my language

Symmetry wrote:Hmm, seems like there might be a few schisms in worshipping Jesus.

There were also a few schisms through history over models of the earth within the universe, or of the shape of the earth, or of atomic theory, or disagreement over construction methods of the pyramids, etc. Doesn't mean there isn't a true model, or perhaps an element of truth in multiple theories.
Lieutenant BoganGod

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3)

Postby BoganGod on Wed May 24, 2017 10:54 am

GoranZ wrote:
British Interior Minister Ember Rudd said that the suspect believed to be the perpetrator of the Manchester terrorist attack, Salman Abedi, was known to the intelligence services prior to the bombing.

A deadly blast occurred outside the Manchester Arena at the end of US singer Ariana Grande's concert on Monday night, leaving at least 22 people dead and over 120 injured. Daesh has reportedly claimed responsibility for the attack.

Manchester Attacker Was Known to UK Special Services, Acted 'Likely' With Others

Nah mate, the UK government aren't really good at organising things, except for more perks for the political class. For the government to plan another such attack, groom the right nut jobs, arrange for the best high vis, heart string plucking victims. All that requires time and planning.
Lieutenant BoganGod

Re: Attacks by Muslim extremists in Western countries on the

Postby GoranZ on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:30 am

BoganGod wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Nah mate, the UK government aren't really good at organising things, except for more perks for the political class. For the government to plan another such attack, groom the right nut jobs, arrange for the best high vis, heart string plucking victims. All that requires time and planning.

IDK if UK government is organizing these attacks but they certainly dont do a lot to stop them.

GoranZ wrote:If he wasn't working alone can we expect more attacks?

Here it is, this time in London
London attack: Seven killed in vehicle and stabbing incidents
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

General GoranZ

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6)

Re: Attacks by Muslim extremists in Western countries onthe

Postby BoganGod on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 am

The british government is dumb enough to view muslims as a race. They don't want to be seen as racist.
Lieutenant BoganGod

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 pm

The London Bridge attackers were IRA.
betiko wrote:When exactly has china not been the king of the world?

思想自由 兼容并包
Lieutenant mrswdk

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby GoranZ on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:15 pm

mrswdk wrote:The London Bridge attackers were IRA.

In which year?

The most recent one was from ISIS London terror attack: Isis claims responsibility amid group's 'call for increased attacks'

General GoranZ

Re: Islamic Terrorist Attacks on Western Countries on the ri

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:18 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:- Terrorists in any form is a killing cult bent on destruction of innocent life. What being that they pray to encourages or rewards for such terrible acts on human life? If it is "Allah", then Allah must be the Devil, for no such belief otherwise accepts this type of insanity. And cowards are what they are, sneaking around plotting against innocence, instead of taking this on in an open fight against military, They hit and hide, hit and hide, sick what type of weasels they are, sub human cockroaches that need exterminating.

\MGM/♎

gotta start with the gobberment then...they are the root.

why doesnt isis ever attack israel?
Corporal 1st Class xtratabasco

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby BoganGod on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 am

IRA
Islamic
Radical
Attackers
Lieutenant BoganGod

Postby GoranZ on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:33 pm

BoganGod wrote:IRA
Islamic
Radical
Attackers

Could be translated like that... I thought about the Irish :D

General GoranZ

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:41 pm

You can't spell ‘Israel' without Israel.
betiko wrote:When exactly has china not been the king of the world?

思想自由 兼容并包
Lieutenant mrswdk

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby karel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:07 pm

only ones to blame is Europe,i bet they regret letting in them terrorist,hence why i like trumps plan to vet these scum bags
Sergeant 1st Class karel

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby waauw on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:52 am

karel wrote:only ones to blame is Europe,i bet they regret letting in them terrorist,hence why i like trumps plan to vet these scum bags

Simple solutions from simple people. Try talking to some muslims before deciding that all of them want to kill you.
Lieutenant waauw

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Postby karel on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:04 pm

waauw wrote:
karel wrote:only ones to blame is Europe,i bet they regret letting in them terrorist,hence why i like trumps plan to vet these scum bags

Simple solutions from simple people. Try talking to some muslims before deciding that all of them want to kill you.

lol,and you think its working,think not
Sergeant 1st Class karel

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby GoranZ on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:33 pm

And another attack, this time Barcelona

Barcelona: 13 killed as van rams crowds in Las Ramblas

Is someone from Europe willing to deal with the problem and close all mosques?

General GoranZ

Postby waauw on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:03 pm

GoranZ wrote:And another attack, this time Barcelona

Sure... because that will solve the problems.
Lieutenant waauw

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)

Postby GoranZ on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:48 am

waauw wrote:

It will probably not, but those Nazis will not flourish. As it is Nazis are flourishing because of this kind of attacks.

General GoranZ

Postby waauw on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:44 am

GoranZ wrote:
waauw wrote:

It will probably not, but those Nazis will not flourish. As it is Nazis are flourishing because of this kind of attacks.

Can't argue with that.
Lieutenant waauw

Re: Attacks by Extreme Muslims in Western countries on the r

Postby karel on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:51 pm

its on the rise in Europe cuz they let them all in without doing any kind of vetting,can only blame themselves for this,maybe europe will wake up and start vetting people
Sergeant 1st Class karel

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:11 am

karel wrote:its on the rise in Europe cuz they let them all in without doing any kind of vetting,can only blame themselves for this,maybe europe will wake up and start vetting people

I think geography rather than a lack of vetting is a more likely cause, don't you?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby karel on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 am

vetting only safe thing to do or not let them in,i prefer not to let them in,but snow flakes will think im racist cuz of that,they think everyone is racist if you dont go with what they say
Sergeant 1st Class karel

Postby waauw on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:34 am

karel wrote:its on the rise in Europe cuz they let them all in without doing any kind of vetting,can only blame themselves for this,maybe europe will wake up and start vetting people

You have no clue what you're talking about. Large numbers get sent back every year.
Lieutenant waauw

PreviousNext

Return to New Name Pending