Conquer Club

Attacks by Extreme Muslims in Western countries on the rise

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Islamic Attacks on Western Countries on the rise

Postby Symmetry on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:13 pm

I've got no idea what you're rambling on about now. Are you saying this riot was an Islamic terrorist attack against Sweden?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Another attempt to make an attack in Germany, this time it was stooped in time.

ISIS behind plot to attack Essen shopping mall ā€“ German Interior Minister
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby BoganGod on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:15 am

Look from the muslim perspective. How many attacks and murders have been committed by America drone and missile attacks. More muslims have died than europeans, by a massive factor.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby GoranZ on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:13 pm

BoganGod wrote:Look from the muslim perspective. How many attacks and murders have been committed by America drone and missile attacks. More muslims have died than europeans, by a massive factor.

Muslims kill Muslims on hourly basis, I think that Europeans are just waiting in line and not doing anything :lol:
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby riskllama on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby BoganGod on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 pm

GoranZ wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Look from the muslim perspective. How many attacks and murders have been committed by America drone and missile attacks. More muslims have died than europeans, by a massive factor.

Muslims kill Muslims on hourly basis, I think that Europeans are just waiting in line and not doing anything :lol:

Now, now, the mericans like saying yes sir to Israel and killing, starving, dropping cancer causing agents on some muslims. Exporting freedom and all that hogwash.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Symmetry on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:14 am

Well at least that confirmed he was BS'ing on the Sweden thing.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BoganGod on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:37 am

BoganGod wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Now, now, the mericans like saying yes sir to Israel and killing, starving, dropping cancer causing agents on some muslims. Exporting freedom and all that hogwash.

Sorry to Mrswdk, I forgot the british tag along with the USA, saying "me too, me too, let us kill some civilians"
Corporal BoganGod

Postby GoranZ on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:40 pm

ā€˜Wars of religion will start in Europeā€™ ā€“ Turkish FM
I think that Turks are taking too much opium :lol:

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby BoganGod on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 pm

GoranZ wrote:ā€˜Wars of religion will start in Europeā€™ ā€“ Turkish FM
I think that Turks are taking too much opium :lol:

Maybe, europeans aren't religious anymore. Have moved past that. Now are worshipping gay rights, special farming subsidies, and 25hr working weeks with generous pensions.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby GoranZ on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:20 pm

And extreme Muslims did it again... this time London

London parliament attacker named as 52-year-old Khalid Masood

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby BoganGod on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm

When it is a muslim, is an Islamic terror attack. When it is a mentally ill non muslim, merely a deranged killer, and a tragedy that could have been avoided with decent funding to mental health services. So when a mentally ill muslim attacks, is the fault of the religion, not the mental illness? Doesn't make sense.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby mrswdk on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:14 am

But which of us can say what is mental health?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:31 am

mrswdk wrote:But which of us can say what is mental health?

We might have to consider BG mentally ill. He seems rather obsessed with owenshooter.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby BoganGod on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:59 am

waauw wrote:

We might have to consider BG mentally ill. He seems rather obsessed with owenshooter.

Very cute, change the subject. I didn't mention sloppy bj anywhere in my last post. Unless you consider him/her/it to be mentally ill. Poor ducky, you can't refute that you're being bred out of existence.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby waauw on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:11 am

BoganGod wrote:
waauw wrote:

Very cute, change the subject. I didn't mention sloppy bj anywhere in my last post. Unless you consider him/her/it to be mentally ill. Poor ducky, you can't refute that you're being bred out of existence.

I'm of asian descent, you can't exactly say that people like me are being bred out. My family could out-do even rabbits.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:25 am

Maybe that's true in the Philippines (would explain Duterte's ongoing cull) but in Japan, Korea, Greater China etc. birth rates are pretty much the lowest in the world.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 am

mrswdk wrote:Maybe that's true in the Philippines (would explain Duterte's ongoing cull) but in Japan, Korea, Greater China etc. birth rates are pretty much the lowest in the world.

Let's hope so. You people are so densily populated you might as well be spooning to save space. China's willingness towards population control is something I applaud.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... on_density

Top 10 most cramped cities in the world:
Europe - 4
South Asia - 2
Middle East - 1
Philippines - 3

I think the takeaway from this thread is that European and Philipinos are at it like bunnies and stacked up like battery hens as a result.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby BoganGod on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 pm

waauw wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
waauw wrote:

I'm of asian descent, you can't exactly say that people like me are being bred out. My family could out-do even rabbits.

Do you mean asian in the common meaning of the word? or in the british meaning of the word that would suggest you are of pakistani background, in which case your hatred for the turks is just a wee bit irrational. I so hope you are chinese, you and mrswdk could start a family!
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Ray Rider on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:45 pm

BoganGod wrote:When it is a muslim, is an Islamic terror attack. When it is a mentally ill non muslim, merely a deranged killer, and a tragedy that could have been avoided with decent funding to mental health services. So when a mentally ill muslim attacks, is the fault of the religion, not the mental illness? Doesn't make sense.

If a large group of those mentally ill people claimed to be carrying out their atrocities for the same reason, were often accessing the same websites to plan & gain inspiration for their attacks, and even often said the same statement as they were carrying out their attack, it would probably be reasonable to group them together and blame the extremist sect of the ideology that convinced them to do those acts.
Highest score: 2221
Major Ray Rider

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:28 am

Ray Rider wrote:
BoganGod wrote:When it is a muslim, is an Islamic terror attack. When it is a mentally ill non muslim, merely a deranged killer, and a tragedy that could have been avoided with decent funding to mental health services. So when a mentally ill muslim attacks, is the fault of the religion, not the mental illness? Doesn't make sense.

If a large group of those mentally ill people claimed to be carrying out their atrocities for the same reason, were often accessing the same websites to plan & gain inspiration for their attacks, and even often said the same statement as they were carrying out their attack, it would probably be reasonable to group them together and blame the extremist sect of the ideology that convinced them to do those acts.

Jesus Freaks like Isis? Are they part of your ideology too?

Jesus, of course, being the messiah in Islam too.

I just wonder how far you're willing to accept or reject parts of your own faith. Is Islam an Abrahamic sect?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Ray Rider on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:42 am

Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:

Not worth responding to.

Symmetry wrote:Jesus, of course, being the messiah in Islam too.

Muslims believe Jesus was just a man and another prophet among others. Christians maintain that Jesus is God and overcame death to rise bodily from the grave which is the central tenet of Christianity.

Symmetry wrote:I just wonder how far you're willing to accept or reject parts of your own faith. Is Islam an Abrahamic sect?

Sure, Islam is a monotheistic religion which traces its roots back to Abraham.
Highest score: 2221
Major Ray Rider

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Ray Rider wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:

Not worth responding to.

If you don't want to talk about being Jesus Freak, why do you have it in your sig? I thought that is was part of your identity- being super-adherent to an ideological system that is kinda schismatic to your fellow believers in Jesus.

I'm just joshing with you, but I hope you see my point.

Ray Rider wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Jesus, of course, being the messiah in Islam too.

Muslims believe Jesus was just a man and another prophet among others. Christians maintain that Jesus is God and overcame death to rise bodily from the grave which is the central tenet of Christianity.

Symmetry wrote:I just wonder how far you're willing to accept or reject parts of your own faith. Is Islam an Abrahamic sect?

Sure, Islam is a monotheistic religion which traces its roots back to Abraham.
[/quote]

Islam also believes that Mohammed was man. Both he and Isa are revered as prophets.

May I ask, what is your chosen sect? Lutheran? Baptist? Quaker?
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,